Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I liked the ending. Hadi stole the show. And yes I agree that it could have been named Hadi since it means guide. In the beginning the story was about Khani n her trials n towards theend it was Hadi's. And Hadi took the cake by changing himself completely. Hats off !!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i have a question...if Aarohi from Ishq Mein Marjawan can fall in love with her brother and bhabhi and nephews murderer then why cant Khani fall in love with Hadi? 😆
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I liked the ending. Hadi stole the show. And yes I agree that it could have been named Hadi since it means guide. In the beginning the story was about Khani n her trials n towards theend it was Hadi's. And Hadi took the cake by changing himself completely. Hats off !!

I think writer was in 2 minds while writing the ending. but I am happy she stayed true to the content of the drama, and didn't shift the attention from the big crime Hadi did. but in the same time, and after showing how Hadi changed himself , and how was he eager to get forgiveness, not because he was afraid of death, but because he realized his mistake. I think the better ending was to  let Khani forgive him, but he should be hanged! ðŸ˜Š This omar ki qaid thing doesn't want to enter my mind, it is non Islamic saza, I don't know where did they get it from, that victim's sister can deside the punishment herself!😕
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
IDK,you can call me a sadist or what but khaani's behaviour was apt,if i were in the place of khaani, I would have got him hanged bcoz I just can't forgive a person who will do anything like what hadi did to my family
People are doing awww when haadi is crying and calling khaani selfish,why? have they forgotten the tears of khaani,are haadi's tears more valuable than khaani's
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Of course her behaviour was justified...the whole show was about her bitterness towards hadi