Correct.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Correct.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Season 2 of Deal or No Deal is here! Come and sign-up and let me know if you want to play on IF or Discord!
Sign me up for Discord 😎
Ok pls sign me up for Discord.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Season 2 of Deal or No Deal has started! Come and sign-up and let me know if you want to play on IF or Discord!

keh sakte hai kyaaa 

Oh the DND season is back 
I m not sure if I should sign up or not..sign up ends on 19th and I m going be on Eid holidays from 20th to 23rd..so I m assuming first 2 rounds will be over by then..not sure how will I manage
..Eid days are just too busy
Originally posted by: Minionite
Season 2 of Deal or No Deal has started! Come and sign-up and let me know if you want to play on IF or Discord!
Sign me up 
Thanks for the tag 
Will play on Discord..
Originally posted by: Minionite
Season 2 of Deal or No Deal is here! Come and sign-up and let me know if you want to play on IF or Discord!
Sign me up Minionite. This time I will play on discord
Sign me up
I choose discord 
Sign me up for IF
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
79