Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update .

Of course it was not Ishra update but glad this raj will not come again to disturb Ishra .
Waiting for Mr and Mrs arora to take next step to bring Ishra closer .
Update next part soon .

thank you so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Lovely updt

Thank god Raj ka chapter khatam ho gaya
Now we can have only ishra
Waiting to see what Mr and Mrs arora will do to bring ishra closer
Waiting for next 
Updt soon 

thank you so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divancute

Fabulous updt di..

Totally loved it so much.
Aroras are going to bring ishra closer. First step of their plan is success. All of them are in same house.
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Plz updt soon

thank you so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafnaf

Part 7

So finally Raj has become good!!
Now the Aroras are going to try and bring Ishra closer!!
Something has happened between them but what?!?!?!?
First step of the plan has been taken!!
All of them are in one house!!!
Eagerly awaiting next update soon please!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!

thank you so much di
abby2108 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
pleasee continue this story! its tooo good. very curious to know what happened in mumbai and can't wait to see ishita and raman together again! 
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby2108

pleasee continue this story! its tooo good. very curious to know what happened in mumbai and can't wait to see ishita and raman together again! 

Thank you smuch
will continue soon
Kadianvi thumbnail
Thank you so much for the lovely response. 
Part-8
After Aroras and Bhallas shifted to Iyer house, Ishra left to their office while all others too left to their respective colleges and work places. After few hours, Ishita was working in her cabin when she got call from Raman, she picked the call thinking why he is calling her.
I-Hello.
R-Hello Ishita. Are you free?
I-Nhi.
R-Oh...
I-I mean I'm in office so definitely I'm doing my work but I don't have any meeting. What happened?
R- OK. Actually I want your help in something, so if you...
I-You can come here or if you want I can come there.
R-No no it's ok. I'm coming. 
I-Ok.
Saying she hung the call. After half an hour,  he entered in her cabin and saw her reading some files. She saw him and called him inside. Both sat together and started working. It was lunch time, Ishra were still working in her cabin only when both got a message from Mrs Arora to have their lunch. Both read it and looked at each other. 
I-Aunty ?
R-yes. She cares for us so much.
I-That's true. Uncle aunty became our second parents.
She said with teary eyes but composed herself.
I-Lets's have lunch first then we can continue it.
R-Hmmm. Nice idea. You have your lunch, I will have mine later in my office as my lunch box is in my office. 
I-It's ok, you can order anything here. Don't know how much time it will take to complete.
R-No it's all right..(after thinking something)-On second thought,  I think I have my lunch box in my car only. Let me check.
Saying he went out to check while Ishita cleared the table and took out her lunch box. After 10 minutes,  he came back with his lunch box and said that today he forgot it in car only. Both had their lunch but all silently and then again got busy with their work. Whole day Raman spent in her office only as he was having confusions again and again. But none spoke anything else,  they just talked to each other for work. In evening, Raman left to his office.
At night, first Ishita reached at home and saw everyone was having a nice time together sitting in hall, she smiled seeing them and was standing at the door when Raman also reached there and saw same scene. He too smiled seeing all happy and ready like going somewhere. Both looked at each other and asked in signs if they know but both denied.  Both entered inside and asked them about matter to which Mrs Arora happily informed that they are going out for dinner tonight and they were waiting for Ishra only. Juniors were really very excited. Ishra smiled at their excitement and went to their rooms to get ready.  After half an hour, all left for dinner.
All reached to the restaurant and settled on their booked family table. Raman was last one to sit and only one chair was left that was beside Ishita. Having no other choice he sat beside her, both looked at each other for few seconds then looked away while Mr and Mrs Arora smiled seeing them together without doing anything. They placed their order and started talking about their day while Ishra were just listening to them with a constant sweet smile. Soon their order placed and all started having it while Raman went to washroom. After sometime he came back and started serving to himself when Ishita noticed something and stopped him from serving a dish gaining everyone's attention.
I-Don't take it Raman, isme mushroom hai. Tumhe allergy hai hai na usse.
All looked at her including Raman.
Rinki-aapko kaise pta ki Raman bhai ko mushroom se allergy hai?
Ishra looked at each other then looked away not knowing what to say when Mrs Arora answered, 
Mrs Arora-Ishita and Raman were college friends so that's why she knows. Right Ishita?
Ishita nodded in yes while their siblings and Mihir were seeing them shockingly.
Mihika-You both are college friends?
Ishita-yes.
Karthik-Aap dono ne kabhi bataya nhi.
Rinki-Very bad bhai, you should have told us.
Raman(little strictly)-Enough. It doesn't make any difference so have your dinner silently.
Rinki-Bhai we...
Raman(interrupting)-Rinki stop it right now.
After that none spoke anything and started their dinner while Ishra remembered their past time...

Flashback :-

{It was their fresher's party. That time Ishra along with few friends enjoyed the party fully and then were having dinner. Raman didn't realise and had mushroom which made him feel itching later. After some time he started scratching himself. First he ignored but later it increased, he went to washroom and washed his face to feel relieved but couldn't, in fact it was increasing. He was coming back when Ishita and their friends came there searching for him and saw his condition. All asked about it and he informed that may be he ate mushroom by mistake from which he had allergy. All took him to a nearby hospital and dr treated him. He got fine after sometime and all took him back. Before going to their hostels, Raman thanked everyone while Ishita scolded him and asked him to be careful from next time. He apologised and said he will be careful.
After that incident, whenever they used go out together with their friends, she started pointing it out to which their friends started teasing them too so soon she left it saying it openly but used to be careful about it as Raman repeated same mistake two times.}

Back to present :-
All had dinner and left after having desert. After reaching home back, all were going to their rooms when Ishra stopped them and said,
Raman-uncle aunti, we want to talk to you something important.
Mr and Mrs Arora saw each other not knowing what happened suddenly and asked them.
Ishita-Actually we were thinking about our father's dream project.
Raman-She want to say that we were thinking that we should start working on that project now. Even investors also don't have any problem now. So. .. What do you think of it?
Mr Arora-We got your point but we were thinking  that both of you first need to get settled well in business, first get friendly with this business environment, about your rivals, losses, profits, about your companies and workers and get habitual to solve the different problems. It will be very helpful for both of you and then you can easily complete your fathers' dream. Hope you will understand us.
Ishra looked at each other and then at them and smiled fully. Both thanked them to help and support them always.
Mrs Arora-There is one more thing, in fact it's a decision for both of you from us so ...
Ishra-we believe you completely, if you have taken the decision then definitely it will be best for us.
Both said together and same line and looked at each other remembering their old time. Mr and Mrs Arora smiled seeing them, Mr Arora told Mihir to bring a file from their cupboard. After few minutes he came back with it and gave it to Mrs Arora. She said breaking their trance,
Mrs Arora-These are the papers, I need your signs. We will tell you everything after few days and if you want...
I-We told you na Aunty, we trust you.
Ishra signed the papers without seeing the content and they took signature of Mihika, Karthik, and Rinki also making all confused but they shrugged it as they have full trust on them. After that Karthik too said,
Karthik-Humhe bhi aap logo se kuch kehna hai.
I-Humhe?
K-Me, Mihika and Rinki. 
R-and what's that?
K-Me were thinking to help you both.
I-Help?
Mihika-Actually akka we were thinking that we should also help you in office work and all after college timing.
Ishra smiled at them.
I-There is no need. You just concentrate on your studies right now.
Karthik-But Akka...
R-She is right. First complete your studies then join us. That time we will not leave you free.
Rinki-Bhai please, it's a request.  We will concentrate on our studies also but please we really want to help you.
Ishra were about to say but Mr Arora interrupted them
Mr Arora-I think both of you should allow them.
Mrs Arora-What are you saying? 
Mr Arora-I know they are not much matured, just studying but they really want to help their elder sister and brother from their hearts. It's not important that they will start working over big projects but they can help you with whatever they can like they helped in previous months when Ishita was proving herself. With this, they will become responsible and they need to know about the real world. They need to become smart and strong enough to face the world so that they will not have to face problems in future.
Mrs Arora-But...
Raman-I think uncle is right. We were about to lose them for their innocence towards outsiders. If their friends could make them fool so they need to become mature and responsible to face the world. 
He said and looked at ishita for her decision to which first she looked at her siblings who were looking at her with pleading eyes and then at Mr Arora who blinked his eyes assuring her. She too agreed and all their siblings hugged Ishra while Mrs Arora made a sad face. Mr Arora asked her making all looked at them, 
Mr Arora-What happened why are you looking sad?
Mrs Arora-So what should I do? Pahle hi mere do phool jaise bachche itni badi responsibility ke neeche dab kar murjhaye gaye hai, ab Yeh teen bhi aise hi ho jaayenge.
All smiled at her complain while Mihir said,
Mihir-Don't worry Maa, I will be with you.
He said giving her a side hug while She pulled his ear and said,
Mrs Arora-Acha ji, yeh teen kaam ki baat kar rhe hai aur tujhe aaram karna hai. I will not leave your like this, you will also go with them.
Mihir (wailing in pain)-Acha meri Maa, jo kahogi vo karunga, ab chod do please.
Mrs Arora left his ear while all others laughed at him. Soon they decided everything and left from there.
Raman sat to do work after changing into night dress. He did some work for half an hour but again got stuck somewhere. He was about leave it thinking to take Ishita's help tomorrow but later remembered that he in Iyer house so he can go and Ishita's help now itself. He thought for few minutes if he should go or not and finally went to her room. He knocked the door and Ishita who was in bed, all ready to sleep, called the person inside.  He came inside taking his file and saw her. She had tied a cloth around her forehead as per habit which he got to know when their class was going on a trip and she had headache.  She tied her scarf on her forehead that time too saying she feels relief by sleeping like this for sometime.
R(Pointing towards her head)-Headache?
I-Yes. you say what happened?
R-I got stuck somewhere but it's okay,  you need rest.
I-It's ok Raman. I know you need it by tomorrow.
R-Yeah but...
I-You are wasting time now.
He settled beside her and she helped him. He started doing it while she just sat there only and helped him in between. After sometime he was doing his work when he felt her head on his shoulder and saw towards her only to see her sleeping. He made her sleep comfortable and she slept with a sweet smile. He smiled seeing her and was about to tuck her hair but then remembered his promise to himself to stay away from her and composed himself. He gave a last look and left taking his file...
Here I'm ending this part. I know many want to know about Mumbai incident but it will be disclosed after few parts.
Precap-Mr and Mrs Arora's secret disclose.

Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago
Sunbhanitta thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...Waiting for next Part
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope like it...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3