Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well...we all know that it will be a cameo,and Sukor were,are and will be SUKOR...so I am not bothered.
But I strongly feel,that there is some mistake and the new girl is for Vivaan.

But...TBH,I will be happy if it's for Suraj,as I always wanted one.
There has been many a men in the show,who at some point were behind Chakor,but there was never any other girl for Suraj...so if this new entry is really for Suraj,I won't mind it...but I do hope that everything is executed properly,as the characters of the show are no more youngsters,they all have aged a bit,so maturity in writing is needed
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chakor jealousy track is ahead of us. 
Same story grinded again. 
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eatifi

Well...we all know that it will be a cameo,and Sukor were,are and will be SUKOR...so I am not bothered.

But I strongly feel,that there is some mistake and the new girl is for Vivaan.

But...TBH,I will be happy if it's for Suraj,as I always wanted one.
There has been many a men in the show,who at some point were behind Chakor,but there was never any other girl for Suraj...so if this new entry is really for Suraj,I won't mind it...but I do hope that everything is executed properly,as the characters of the show are no more youngsters,they all have aged a bit,so maturity in writing is needed

Rabia, there was only Ajay other than Suraj & Vivaan  who was behind Chakor. There weren't many a men for her... there were for imli. 
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Rabia, there was only Ajay other than Suraj & Vivaan  who was behind Chakor. There weren't many a men for her... there were for imli. 

But there was RV as well...who initially wanted to forcefully get married to Chakor,and even Karan was also at first very sparingly attracted to Chakor(the hints were evident but maybe the track was changed later on)...

Anyways...I was just saying casually ðŸ˜›