Nandin's tranformation from docile to an empowered woman

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone,

Coming back to India forums after a very long break, good to see so many known people coming back to the forum.😳

It's really astonishing to see posts saying how nandini is a meek character and isn't something that exists in this century and Drashti made a mistake by choosing it and many more stuffs.
On contrary, i feel nandini is the one who is going to get a real transformation from a docile wife to an empowered woman. I would rather see a great transformation from a weak to a strong character and the beauty of the character than seeing the already perfect characters.

Going by the history of the makers, from whatever i have observed they have always shown a beautiful transformation of their leading ladies. One such example is the anandi of balika vadhu.The transformation of the innocent anandi to the empowered woman was so very beautiful and was handled so well that the character had been a rage back then.

I am expecting the same treatment for Nandini in this show. Frankly speaking, i am more intrigued to see the character growth of nandini than anything else in this show.And yes, i really feel bad for nandini at this point of time and kudos to Drashti for showing every emotions of vulnerable nandini.

Edited by _Nightmare_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post dear! Drashti is doing a fab job as Nandini 
-Lehar- thumbnail
Much needed post raj...
Yeah I am asli looking forward to see how nandini come out from her abusive marriage and stand herself...u said it right it much more interesting to watch certain character growth from submissive nd docile to strong and empowerment woman...I am all in for it
And drashti doing very good job
Make posts like this
Ps welcome back to the forum
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You made a fab post raj 
I also watching this transformation as nandini become strong and really loving the way her character is shaping ...
Dtashti doing excellent job 
KhattiMeeti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Much needed post raj...

Yeah I am asli looking forward to see how nandini come out from her abusive marriage and stand herself...u said it right it much more interesting to watch certain character growth from submissive nd docile to strong and empowerment woman...I am all in for it
And drashti doing very good job
Make posts like this
Ps welcome back to the forum

Thanks priya😳

Exactly my point. Though we may like an empowered woman in real, in a fictional show where acting is concerned, the transition of the character plays a very important role.So, yes m more interested in the character development of nandini than anything else in this show.
It's not about romanticizing or shipping the couple  always🤪
KhattiMeeti thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

Lovely post dear! Drashti is doing a fab job as Nandini 

Thanks dear😛
KhattiMeeti thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchi10

You made a fab post raj 

I also watching this transformation as nandini become strong and really loving the way her character is shaping ...
Dtashti doing excellent job 

Thanks dear😊, Drashti is stunning and acts very beautifully.😳
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Raj I am not a jodi shipper here intersted in Nandini story how she will tackle with her kameena husband 😉 women empowerment
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou Raj for this post 👏 Much needed one! And the way some people are commenting on Nandini just because she is shown to be suffering from domestic violence as 'not relatable;',meek,feeble etc is so bloody insensitive! Can someone tell me what is exactly not relatable about domestic abuse victims? Many women all over the world suffer from it every day ,every minute and for various reasons dont muster the courage to walk out of it  -from societal stigma to financial dependence to just simply thinking that the man will change someday for better. or that their love would be able to make him a reformed person. The way some people go on about relatability here its almost as if domestic violence is an alien concept and we havent ever heard of it in our society! And you are spot on about the character growth. Hers is right now the ONLY character that has space for growth and development from a docile to independent and empowered strong woman. What is the fun of watching her all perfect from day one with zero scope of growth? That is why I am looking forward to her journey and I know it will be spectacular 👍🏼
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago