Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing update! Hmm challenge, and Aditya was quite responsive compared to how he was described before.
Please update soon! 
KhwabonKiRani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Well written...
Koeli thumbnail

Chap 6

Zoya

Meeting with Apurva went of pretty well. He was shocked to hear about Aditya's behavior with Zoya. Did she see a tiny bit of tear against the corner of his eyes? Yes Zoya was quite sure she did. She still wondered the cause of Aditya not ready for any treatment. She guessed it was the guilt of losing his daughter whom he loved moon to back. Another question that continuously nagged her was where is Natasha? The tall, very good-looking model and the skipper Mr. Hooda were item once. What happened to her? Where is she? Zoya thought of asking Apurva about Natasha but then refrained because she thought it was Aditya's story to tell not Apurva's. And Zoya wasn't that kinda girl who would dig out information from a third party, especially something so personal like love life of someone.

However I am not here in Hooda mansion for counseling. My priority lies with the man sitting on that chair and her work, to take him off that chair. All I need are the ways of convincing that man, that he has his entire life ahead and he cannot waste it like this doing nothing. It hurts to see an athlete like this.

After taking a nap in the afternoon I felt fresh and rejuvenated. Who wouldnot be after resting in that plush expensive mattress. I wandered around the house and spend some time in the garden area. Later I thought of getting Senior Hooda rather convince him to visit the beautiful lawns during the evening time.

I took the book that I kept on the bedside table, wore my glasses and started reading. But more than concentrating on the book my thoughts went to words the certain Hooda. No matter how much i wanted to brush off the fact that the arrogant athlete refuses to get treated she felt more and more drawn towards him and his current state.

Aditya

No matter how much I try to intimidate her but it looks like her determination didn't feed a bit. For the first time in my life I saw challenges in someone else's eyes. It intrigued me. I have been a sucker of challenges and trust me I have never failed. My thoughts broke when the sound of intercom echoed my room. I wondered who might be calling at this time in the evening.

"Hello?".

"Umm, Mr. Hooda? Dr. Zoya Siddiqui here. I would..."

I disconnected the line almost immediately. How dare she calls him up without his permission? She needs to be told the rules of his house. And she has to follow them point by point. She just cant randomly call him up like this.

I picked up the receiver and dialed her number.

"Hello"

"Miss Siddiqui, would you care to come to my room right now?", then disconnected almost immediately.

I waited, waited and waited. 15 mins has past and she hasnt showed up yet. Whats with this woman?

After like 30 mins there was a faint knock on the door.

Zoya

Did he just disconnect the line on me? But why? I just called him to check whether he would be interested to go to the lawn for sometime. And even before i could speak he just disconnected the line. Fine, I will deal with this later on. If he doesnt want to talk to me right now, fair enough. But he needs to know that I have rules and my patients follow them. If they dont, i make sure they do. And Mr Aditya  Hooda cannot be an exception.

I jumped out of my skin when the intercom buzzed. I smiled looking at it. It can be no one other than Mr Grumpy Hooda.

After listening to his order i kept on staring at the receiver. Did he just order me? Well Mr. Hooda, I am not here to follow your orders. Now you have to wait for me.

I paced nervously in the room wearing my oversized tshirt. Thank god i had received my suitcases as soon as i came back meeting that Mr Arrogant. That dress, well it was pretty but thats unlike me. I felt so uncomfortable in that. I took my time to get changed into my regular shirts and black trousers and then tied up my hair into a messy bun. I thought of giving my eyes a rest today as it is itching since morning so i opted for my large black-rimmed glasses.

Let him think what he wants to. I am doing this on purpose. The more he is agitated the more reaction i am going to get from him. I am sure he has never waited for anybody in his life. But today i am going to make him wait. Well in any case he is not going to make things easy to me. So why not infuriate him a bit.

Once 30 mins line has crossed, i kept the book that i was reading on the table and headed towards his lifeless room. I have to find something in his room, i mentally ordered myself. There has to be something, a picture or a old memory, maybe his medals, something that remind him of his old times. That would be the key.

My trail of thoughts ended right infront of his door. I knocked very lightly purposely, just to know how sensitized he is today.

"IN", he shouted. And i did a little jig. It worked it looks like.

"Hello, Mr..."

"Who has given you the permission to call me?"

I blinked several times. Umm my my he is all angry and in his very masculine glory. I just couldn't help but to stare at him. He has some muscle loss but that does not make him any less then a Greek god. In that Messed up hair he looks adorable. Wait! Why do I think he's adorable? I brushed off my current admiration because I plan to answer him.

"Well Mr Hooda, I would like to apologise first for call you up without your permission. But at the same time I thought because I am your doctor for the next few months I can call you up and have a word with you during the daytime."

"Miss Siddiqui, you are here at Hooda Mansion. And I have few rules that need to be followed".

All I could do is to Stare at him. As his lips from the words and there was no sign of his leg movement. I tried to concentrate on his toes but that too did not moved an inch. Even though his reports are good, yet I feel that he needs lots of training before he could try and stand.

"Miss Siddiqui, are you even listening to what I'm saying? Or am I speaking to a wall?"

"I'm so sorry Mr Hooda, But all I am thinking of is how to make you stand on your feet and for that if I need to break some rules honestly I don't care. This might be your house but you're forgetting that right now you are my patient and being the doctor I am I set rules Mr Hooda. And my patients follow them not the other way round. I have already apologised for giving you a call without your permission and I hope you're mature enough to forgive me for that. Coming to your treatment what I feel is that as your report says you are much better in shape right now but since your hell bend on to receive Any treatment that's the reason there is absolute zero progress".

"Ms Siddiqui!"

"I haven't finished yet. I just thought that you are mature enough to at least think about your brother want you to get fit and fine and on your feet once again but you have shown zero amount of maturity and instead of seeing your brother happy you are hellbent on doing as per Your whims and fancies. I think it is high time that you move on in life."

'How dare you? Who the hell do you think you are Miss Siddiqui? It's my life and I will decide what I want to do and you are nobody to lecture me around. I don't know what Apurva has told you but let me be very clear don't you dare cross my path don't you dare force me to do something and don't you dare talk about moving on when you have no idea what I have faced. What about you miss What is your real motive? As for as I know you don't do riches. Why is that? Wait let me guess maybe a rage boy has rejected you. Is that so miss Siddiqui?"

And I could feel my face falling. The smart in his face confirms that it was a purposeful question. Did you did you know the reality otherwise you might have opted not to talk about it. And then suddenly my hands started shaking. yes, I was having panic attack. i refuse to show him any kind of weakness. So I collect my hand behind my back and regarded him.

"Why are you so silent Miss Siddiqui? Did I hit the wrong spot? Well that's exactly what happens when you don't want to talk about something which is sour". He said wheeling to words me.

"just a tip ms Siddiqui. First Treat your shaky hands before you dream on treating me".

So he saw my hands now I have nothing to hide. I boldly losing my arms and kept it on the sides. The moment I did that his eyes fell on my trembling ones. An orderly I did not care for the first time. I realise he was ruthless. But at least he is showing emotions which means he still has some emotions left inside him. But for me I have nothing. No emotions no bonding and no reactions. So I care a least what he tells me. I went towards him and sat on the floor just near his foot and touched them with my trembling hands. And he froze.

Aditya

The moment she closed her fingers around my foot I sucked in a deep breath and froze in my latest report shows that My senses are returning and I could feel. Even though The sensitivity was very less but I could feel her tiny tremors against my skin. Just before few seconds I was pressing her all wrong buttonsand all she did was kneeling in front of me and touching my foot. She took the feet on her lap and started inspecting. I tried not to react not to give her one sign that I have started feeling things around my toes. I close my eyes when she started messaging with a soft hands which was still  trembling. And I suddenly started to feel odd.

With her expert hands she tried to rotate my foot few times to inspect once again and I tried not to react at all.

My eyes fell on her hair and all I did was to admire those golden brown silk. Since proximity was pretty close I could see her face very properly now. Very pretty heart-shaped face adored by a button nose and big eyes. But those eyes did not reflect any glow. I wondered why. I was being an ass by baiting her.  But that's what I do when someone tries to come close to me. Yet I failed with this woman. After telling she so many things she still here and right now in front of me. I just noticed that she has change the dress which she was wearing when she entered my room for the first time. And now she's wearing a very professionally. Well fitted white shirt and a straight fit black trouser complimented her figure. Her messy bun added an old vulnerability on her face which was devoid of any make up except a very faint line of Kajol. Those horrendous glasses she was wearing could not hide the innocence in her rise. She is beautiful not in a very modern way but there was a reflection of certain amount of purity in Miss Siddiqui. I was so busy admiring her that I did not realise she was trying to tell me something.

"You have senses!", she deadpan

"Shit".

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 5 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...
Zoya is adamant..well going...
Loved the update..
Update soon 
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love this story
i love zoya's confidence
please do continue
bye sumi
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is beautiful update 
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing loved it!! love the way u write their meetings so beautifully, her trembling hands yet so determined to examine n cure aditya, shows alot abt her character that how strong she is in her profession despite her inner turmoils, loved how aditya gave himself up even if it was for a moment lol, zoya affects him n m loving it! 
continue soon!
Myra.AH thumbnail
Oh My God...
Very fine writing dear...
Loved it a lot...
Please writee more...
I could visualise it and felt I was reading a novel and do not want to keep the book...

Waiting for your next updateee...
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very amazing chapter di
Loved it
As I always say you're amazingšŸ˜³
Imqueenofmylife thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it...