Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Plzzz when is your update 
I can't wait nowww
Plzzz plzzz 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update ,as you all wanted a quick update .

Part 17

R- at first I know Ishita is not like that ,aur hai bhi to kya, mera Jo hai wo usi ka hain . if she will go taking everything then also I will not mind ,haq hai uska . Now its getting late for my sister's marriage ,you too also go and get ready ,and I m also going.  please excuse me .

Saying so he turned and went to his room with fast steps ,Ishita stood there all lost in his words for sometimes , then ran behind him . He was going towards his room when toshiji saw and stopped him. 

T- arey puttar you are not ready yet ,aur itne gusse mein kahaan ja raha hai.

R- nothing ma ,I m ok . has simmi ki shaadi achche se ho jaaye.

T- tu sahi kah raha hai puttar ,tune ishita ko dekha .

R- no not yet ,hogi yaheen kahi.

T- ja puttar ,get ready soon ,baraat must be coming ,you know na ,you and ishita are doing simmi's marriage . As your papa is not there ,you only have to welcome all the baaraati's and grooms.

R- humm .

Saying so he rushed to his room ,he entered the room and went directly to bathroom .Opened the shower and stood under it to cool his anger . He was not angry on ishita but was feeling helpless that mihika and amma are continuously trying to hurt ishita and he cannot do anything to them because he was bound to take care of family being elder . 

Toshiji was going to simmi's room and saw ishita going to her room ,she stopped ishita too and spoke ,checking her from top to bottom " ruk zaraa dekne de ,haiyoo rabba tu kinni soni lag rahi hai ,nazar na lage kisi ki ".

Saying so she took Ishita's evil eye and was about to talk more when Ishita asked hurriedly " mummyji aapne Raman ko dekha ".

T- humm ,he was not ready na so went to get ready ,must be in your room.

I- thank you mummyji .

Saying so ishita almost ran towards her room ,she opened the door and found     Raman struggling in wearing his sherwani but cannot, as the buttons were closed ,he tried a lot but cannot , finally he took out the sherwani, threw it in bed and sat on couch ,hiding his face in his palm. Ishita noticed his breath was uneven ,clearly mentioning that he is upset and angry too .

She took the sherwani and went to him, opened its buttons and went to him. She without saying anything put the sherwani on him trying to make him wear . He immediately pulled it into him and spoke getting irritated " ma I m not kid ,main kar loonga".

I- ma nahi main hoon .

R- then also my answer is same ,I m much elder than you .

She can see his eyes were red and watery while his voice was wobbly ,she wiped his tears and spoke " I m so sorry Raman".

R- why are you saying sorry .

I- for all the time I hurt you .

R- hurt me ? when did you hurt me?.

I- everytime when I was pretending being close to you to show them that we are together .

R- its ok ,but what was the need . whats the need to show anything to anyone .

Ishita cupped his face and spoke " Raman aap pahle shaant ho jaao ".

R- I m good ,you don't worry . and no one is there so no need to pretend .

I- (getting bit upset )- I m not pretending but I really care for you .

R- thank you so much for your concern but I already told you that I had a habit of being alone ,so ...

I(shouting )- Raman you are a human being not god ,so stop pretending to be one .

R- I m not god and never tried to become also . Tum jaao and let me get ready ,meri sister ki shaadi hai aaji .

I- sister's marriage ,Mothers health , brother's concern ,Ishita's happiness , bhalla's reputations ,families togetherness . you think of everything but you .

R- what do you mean by that .I love my family and you all ,want you all to  live happily in your life ,what's wrong in it .

I- aap kahaan ho.?

R- I didn't get you ?

I- where are you in all these .?

R- my happiness lies in all these only .

I- thats what I m saying ,Raman you are a human and human do have emotions, love ,hate ,happiness ,anger these all are human emotions but you are showing as if you don't have some of them . Love to hai but hate nahi hain, happiness to hai but there is no sadness and anger , don't tell me that you never get angry ,don't tell me that aapko kabhi kisi ki baat hurt nahi karti . Raman bolo na that when they told that I was pretending you felt bad .

She spoke loudly,looking into his eyes ,making him look at her .Their eyes got locked and they shared a intense eyelock ,both look deep into each others eyes . Raman was the one who broke the eyelock and spoke " no I don't felt bad after knowing that, as its not your fault but its our destiny that we are bonded ,though we are not competent . its not your fault anywhere if you cannot feel anything for me . Rather I felt bad for you thinking that how you spend all your life with these type mother and sister ,they actually are jealous with you and went you to be unhappy . mujhe to unki baat sun ke itna gussa aaya ,how you managed to live with them ."

Saying so he turned and started brushing his hair while ishita stood rooted to her place . She don't know how to react , she was thinking that he is hurt and ran to console him but here he was feeling bad for her . She was still looking to him while he was getting ready ,thats when toshiji entered the room and spoke " hey matarani ,you people are still here . arey tum bachche ho ,you should be fast rather I m faster than you . Let me see how you two are looking ,".

Saying so toshiji made Raman stand beside ishita and checked them together ,she noticed Raman was too far ,she make him encircle his arm around ishita and then spoke checking them again " now you two look perfect ,sahi hai matarani ne ekdum perfect Jodi banayi hai tum dono ki ".

Ishra gave a fake smile when toshiji spoke " I know ,today you must be laughing on me thinking ,I m fool that blessing you to be couple though I know everything but mark my words ,ek din aisa aayega when you two will love each other madly and will not be able to live without each other . "

Saying so toshiji was gone leaving a confused and surprised ishra behind . They were still standing side by side ,his hands around her ,lost in Toshiji's words . Thats when his phone rang ,bringing them back in reality . Raman picked the call and spoke " yeah , ishita is with me ,we are coming soon ".

Saying so he saw ishita and signalled her to come . She stopped him and did her touch ups ,then both turned to leave ,ishita's lahenga got stuck in her heels and she lost her control ,she was about to fall and held him for support but as it was sudden ,he cannot control and both ended up falling in bed . She was beneath him and he was above her , till now he was tensed but now he finally saw her , and got lost in her ,she was looking too angelic and beautiful . She looked down feeling his gaze on her while he bend and kissed her temple softly . She couldn't stop herself and closed her eyes feeling his soft touch that to for the very first time . They were lost in themselves when they  heard the voice of band and all ,making them realize that baaraat is arriving . They got up and composed themselves then went out to welcome the groom and baaraat .

Thats all for now ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .