Plz updt soon
cindian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
pls update soon... eagerly waiting ...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Toshiji is right...Ishita should be with raman for raman only not to show mihikaEdited by arooshee - 6 years ago
Preetii0005 thumbnail
Awesome teaser dear
Thanks for the pm...
Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
jaanishra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sry for the late comment..
Lovely teaser di..
Ishita has started giving Raman a soft side..
Toshi is thinking she's acting..
Hope she comes to know her real feeling..
Update soon..
Lavu
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part-12
awesome updft di
cute nice ishra scene
Raman informed his mother that Ishita will go after simmi's marriage
Mihika heard it and was happy that she will be queen of house
Ishita felt bad for Raman and Toshiji
Ishita heard Mihika and Amma's convo
She want to change her decision
interesting
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 14

Raman lay down on his back while ishita took the balm and started applying slowly . He closed his eyes feeling good while ishita was feeling Lil shy touching his bare skin . She was applying the balm while he asked " now tell what you were saying ".

I- at first you tell me how are you feeling now .

R- aaraam hai . now tell .

I- wo main ,wo main ...

She was trying to say but was bit hesitant thats when Raman asked " ishita you can talk me freely ".

I-  I was about to ask you about the divorce case ,had you filed it . 

All the colors of his face vanished listening to her question, he was still searching for words when she spoke " apne banwaaye to nahi hai na ".

Raman spoke stammering " actually I had told to pathak ,may be he had ...

I- you deny him .

R(happily shocked )- kya ? 

Then he spoke suppressing his happiness ," what do you mean by that ".

I- I had thought much and finally decided that ,I will live here only .

R- you mean to say that you will not leave this house after simmi's marriage.

I- no , as you say that I m free to live my life the way I want to live then you told that you will be my guardian and I will not live in my parents house then whats the need of living in other house . So I had decided to stay back in this house only .

R- and what about divorce .

I- I don't want any divorce ,I m ok with being your wife . but I have a condition .

R- kya bolo .

I- main wo ... ,I was saying .. main ye kahna chahti hoon ki,we don't ... I m not yet ready for this relationship ..

R- ishita I had already cleared you that I will never force you to stay in this relationship and the future of this relationship will be in your hands .

I- thats why I had decided to continue this relationship .

Though Raman was very happy with this decision of her but spoke normally ,hiding his happiness " ishita think once more ,you can get many other nice alliance for you .

I- no Raman I had decided , though our marriage is a misunderstanding and if I would be knowing that you are groom ,I would had denied but now I have know that you are an amazing person with lovely personality . but now I wanna continue and live this relationship mostly for mummyji ,she so loves you and always wanted see you happy . main unhe dukhi kar ke main ,is ghar se na jaa paaungi . 

Raman felt Lil bad thinking that she is staying back only for toshiji but then got satisfied thinking that may be they don't have a normal husband wife relationship but still she will be with him only na . He sat on his place and spoke " thanks a lot ishita for thinking so much for my ma ".

I- its ok not need to thank ,she loves me too like her daughter . you rest for sometimes ,shaam ko simmi ka sangeet hai .

R- you too take rest for sometimes .

I- ok ,how is your pain now .

R- now its much better ,thank you .

I- you please stop thanking me again and again .

Raman smiled listening to him and both lays on their respective place but were looking at each other every now and then and were getting caught by each other ,finally after much time ,they slept.
When ishita's sleep broke she found Raman was already gone and a help was telling her to get ready for sangeet. Ishita immediately freshened up and got ready ,she then saw that Raman's dress was kept there only ,making her understand that he isn't ready till now . She took his cloths and went down , only to find him busy in checking all the preparations as the sangeet was about to help in bhalla house only . Toshiji came out from her room and saw Raman still in his causual cloths . She shook her head in disbelief and spoke " uuff ye ladka ,what should I do with him ,always busy in doing work . he isn't ready yet ,abhi batati hoon ".

Saying so she was walking towards Raman when she saw ishita walking to him and spoke passing his cloths to him " Raman your cloths ,go and get ready ,I m looking after this work ".

R- arey no ,you cannot .

I- Maine bola na ,I will manage ,you just tell me kya karna hai .

R- nothing much ,they are doing work ,you just have to look at them .

I- ok I m checking them ,you go and get ready and finally you can check it after getting ready .

R- ok as you say .

Saying so he left from there while ishita was still looking at the direction where he went when she listened toshiji voice " don't play with my son ishita ".

Ishita turned immediately listening to toshiji and asked surprisingly " what are you saying mummyji ,why I will play with Raman ".

T- why are you being so sweet and loving to Raman when you have to leave him after few days . why are you giving hopes to my puttar,what if he started expecting from you ,his heart will break .bahut takleef hogi use ,use jhoothi umeed na de ishita ".

Their eyes got moist till toshiji completed her sentence .Ishita wiped toshiji's tears and spoke " I agree mummyji that we had a talk before that we will be divorcing after simmi's marriage but mummyji you are right ,
Raman is too good and simple to be left ".

T- kya kehna chahti hai tu .

I- mummyji I m not going anywhere , main nahi jaa paaungi aapko aur Raman ko chod kar. 

T- ishita tu ye kah rahi hai ki tu mere puttar ko chodkar nahi jaayegi .

I- nahi mummyji ,I can't leave him .

T- tera bahut bahut ,thank you puttar . meds puttar kuch bolta nahi hai but he was too alone ,use ek saathi ki zaroorat thi Jo tune poori kar di. ishita aaj main badi khus hoon ,tune kitni badi khushi di hai mujhe ki aaj main mar bhi jaaun to mujhe koi gham nahi .

I- no mummyji please don't say like this ,I will not be able to take care of him alone ,I need you by our side . 

They talked for some more and then got busy in their work .Soon the function started ,ishita was wearing a light pink heavy embroidery lahenga while simmi was wearing a dark pink lahenga whereas mihika was wearing a red lahenga . Though romi and mihika were being the part of all the rituals but toshiji was not talking to them ,Raman was talking only to romi while ishita was talking to non of them . She was busy with simmi and other guests, ignoring Romika . Soon the function started after the arrival of  groom and his family . Toshiji introduced only ishita as their daughter in law , then dance program started ,at first the dance group which was called performed ,then the family people , cousins of both the side ,then the grooms family members including his parents performed ,now simmi's family performed ,first romi and Raman along with simmi performed ,then toshiji too joined them ,then Romika performed and finally ishra turn came . Though ishita told the host to call them earlier but Raman was the one who was denying , finally when all performance were done ,ishra name were called . Ishita held Raman's hand and climbed the stage ,soon the song started playing . 

Sun zaalima mere
Saanu koi dar na
Ki samjhega zamaana
Tu vi si kamli
Main vi sa kamla
Ishqe da rog sayana
Ishqe da rog sayana..

Raman was standing while ishita held his hands and started dancing with him 

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

He held her hand and twirled her around .She encircled her arms around his neck and cling on him .

Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hain
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hain
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

Now both started dancing romantically on the song ,ishita was almost falling on him while he was holding her from here and there .

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Zaalima tere ishq ch main
Ho gayi aa kamli... haaye..

He held her firmly and both danced together.

Main toh yun khada
Kis soch mein pada tha
Kaise jee raha tha main deewana

Chhup ke se aake tune
Dil mein samaa ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasaana

O... muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai .

Ishita finally couldn't resist anf hugged him tight while he to held firmly in his embrace ,all clapped loudly for them while toshiji climbed the stage ,kissed their forehead ,took evil eyes of them with her hands and gave a bundle of notes to the head of group who has organized the sangeet function .

Thats all for now ,hope you like it. Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 200+ likes and lovely comments for next update .

jaanishra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update di.. Loved it..
Ishita's decision was just..👏
She doesn't want divorce but want to be as his wife..
Loved ishra scene..
They were staring at each other but were getting caight😆
Toshi misunderstood Ishita but she cleared it.. 
Ishu taking care of Raman...
Their dance was sooo..
Loved the song..
Waiting eagerly for the next update..
Thx for the pm..
Love u..
Lavu
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely chappy Di
Update soon Di