Sonam Kapoor to wed Anand Ahuja on April 29-30 and here are the detail

Mahesh102 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yesss! It is wedding bells for the very lovely Sonam Kapoor. She will tie the knot with her very devoted boyfriend Anand Ahuja at the end of this month. The wedding will stretch into two days on April 29 and 30 (and not May 11 and 12, as reported in a section of the media) when a very closely knit group of the Kapoor and Ahuja family's loved ones will get together to bless the couple.

A close family friend informed, "It was never Switzerland or any destination wedding. We don't know who or where this came from. It was decided that the wedding would be in Mumbai and a very very low-key, as Sonam's aunt Sridevi has passed away. Only a close group of family and friends are invited. They've been told to not speak about the wedding to the media at all.

Interestingly Sonam's parents were in two minds about the wedding date. Says the source, "They seriously thought about shifting the wedding to next year due to Sridevi's sudden demise. But Boney Kapoor assured Anil it was okay to go ahead with the wedding. Anil relented when Boney promise to attend the wedding.

Sonam has been dating Delhi industrialist Anand Ahuja for two years, with her parents blessing. The entire Kapoor family has taken a shine to Anand. "He is already a part of the family. So the wedding is just a logical step ahead, informs the family friend.

Source : http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/revealed-sonam-kapoor-wed-anand-ahuja-april-29-30-details/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Sonam and Anand. Wishing you'll a happy married life. Edited by Eggon_Snow - 6 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats to the couple, but Sonam having a low-key wedding...😒
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Given the way these Kapoors celebrate weddings it will be weird to see a low key wedding for Sonam. They could have just postponed it to a better date if money was not the issue. I hope Sonam is happy and its her own decision to have a low key wedding. Happy for her, she looks really happy with him. 
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somehow this article seems true :)
Best wishes to sonam bt i always thought hers will b d real big yash raj wedding!

Really anxious to see how this works out for her hopefully it will. Anand is a bit of a attention lover judging by his socials.
Sorry double postEdited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats to the couple!!

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Given the way these Kapoors celebrate weddings it will be weird to see a low key wedding for Sonam. They could have just postponed it to a better date if money was not the issue. I hope Sonam is happy and its her own decision to have a low key wedding. Happy for her, she looks really happy with him.

i think she is pregnant which is why the wedding cannot be postponed.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So I think the other wedding places were just a way to throw off the media. I wish Sonam would've a big, fat royal wedding! We all wish to live vicariously through her. 😆 Am sooo eager to see what she wears! Hope she wears Sabya too but looks like it'll be her fav Anamika Khanna.