ViDiti SS : Serendipity [completed]

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey! I thought of a scenario that I have an inkling we'll probably never get in the show. And this wasn't a "what if.." scenario so didn't add it there.. This is just some tooth rotting fluff..πŸ˜›

Hope u enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~

Index:

Chapter 04  (last chapter)
Edited by loveinshi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveinshi thumbnail
Aditi was in Shaitan chauki when she gets a call,
"Hello?"
c: "ji Aditi Sharma?, Mei hospital se baat Kar raha hu.."

Aditi left for the hospital as fast as she could. She stopped her car abruptly in the hospital parking lot and dashed inside. When she reached vikrants room all she saw was vikrants sitting on his bed. All of Aditi's restraints vanished and she ran towards the bed and gave him a bone crushing hug, and started crying into his hospital gown. Vikrant returned the hug with equal ferocity. The doctor and the nurse examining vikrant decided to give these two a private moment and left the room smiling.

Aditi broke the hug, still cradling vikrants face in her hands, she had tears in her eyes.
"Vikrant pata Hai meine tumhe kitna miss Kiya? Me kitna akeli pad gayi thi. I'm just glad ke ab tum thik ho." And she hugged him back. 
"Haan dikh raha Hai kitni khush ho" vikrant said while returning the hug again. 
Aditi left the embrace immediately, "sorry" her chicks had become red now. 
"It's okay, accha lagta hai jab koi aapki itni fikr karta Hai." Vikrant said smiling at Aditi, who was now smiling too. 
Aditi got up from the bed, "accha tum ab araam karo Mei doctor se baat karke aati hu" and she literally ran. 
"Arrey yaar itna so Kar to utha hu, aur kitna aram karu?" Vikrant whined. Anyhow the medicines were doing their job and vikrant dozed off. 

Aditi spoke with the doctors who told her that vikrant was fine now and he will be discharged soon but they need to keep him under observation for tonight. Aditi decides to spend the night at the hospital. When she came back to vikrants room, she saw he had fallen asleep. She adjusted his blanket and sat in a chair next to his bed. Somewhere in the middle of the night, vikrant woke up. He saw Aditi was sleeping in the chair resting her head on his bed. Her hair was loose now, vikrant thought in his mind
"isse apne baal humesha khule rakhne chahiye, cute lagti Hai" he did a double check, "cute? Kya baat Kar raha Hai tu vikrant beta? Ye dawai galat asar Kar rahi hai tere dimag pe, tera so Jana hi behtar Hai" 
Still unconsciously he moved aside a tendril of hair that had fallen on Aditi's face, and smiled and her sleeping face. She indeed looked cute.
Next morning when vikrant woke up Aditi was not there in the room, his eyes searched for her and she entered the room at the same moment. Aditi smiled at vikrant and thought to herself
"Hmm I can get used to this, vikrant ka morning look bada hot Hai..aur wo bikhre bikhre Baal"
She was so much lost in her thoughts that she forgot that vikrant was waving at her now. 
"ASP Aditi Sharma, Kahan kho gayi aap subah subah??"
Aditi comes out of her trans, "Are nahi.. tumhare discharge papers lene gayi thi. Doctors ne permission de di Hai Hume Ghar Jane ki".
"Haan Mei bohot bore ho Gaya hu yahan".

When they reached vikrants house, he noticed Aditi carrying two bags with her.
"Aditi ye bag kiska Hai?"
"Mera! aur kiska hoga?" Vikrant was looking at her confused. Aditi shrugged and continued, "ACP Saab apke Ghar ki halat ko dekh Kar to lagta Hai koi nahi rehta yahan pe  isiliye jab Tak aap Puri tarah thik nahi ho Jate mei yahi ruknewali hu."
Saying this she busied herself in cleaning the mess vikrant had done in the living room and continued to the kitchen. Vikrant followed her around, she was working with such an ease as if this was her own house. He brushed the thought aside and started complaining,
"Lekin iski Kya jaroorat hai, Mei thik hu ekdum, aur ye dekho Khana bhi Hai yahan, tumhe rukne ki koi jaroorat nahi Hai", he told while opening the kitchen cabinets.
Aditi looked into the cabinet and continued, " Nahi Mei kuchh nahi sunnewi, Mei ruk rahi hu. Tum to noodles pe hi din guzarnewale ho, isiliye ye dusra bag, tumhe ho na ho, lekin mujhe healthy khane ki aadat Hai. Ab tum jao, fresh ho jao Mei tumhare liye kuchh khane k liye laati hu." 
Vikrant pouted at her and left for his room, shouting "vaise tum wo guest room le sakti ho". Aditi yelled back, "pata Hai".
When later Aditi carried the tea and snacks in vikrants room, she saw him in his room his back to her. He was fresh out of the bath and the water from his hair was dripping on his bare back. Aditi's hands started to shake and she thought to herself, "may be this was a bad idea. Mujhe yahan rukna hi nahi chahiye Tha". At the same time vikrant turned around wiping his hair with a towel.
"Are a gayi tum? Kya banaya Hai?"
Aditi set the plate on the coffee table, "kuchh khas nahi sandwiches banaye Hai".
Vikrant eats the sandwiches as if he was hungry for days.(speaking of it, he was actually) he thought to himself, "sandwiches bhi kitne tasty banaye Hai, agar maa yahan hoti to.. are nahi.. mere dimag me ye Kahan se aya..")
As if reading his mind Aditi says "accha suno, meine tumhari maa ko call Kar diya Hai..unhone kaha Hai wo Kal subah Tak pohonch jaengi. Tumse bohot naraz lag rahi thi phone pe."
Vikrant is stuck on the last bite he had taken and stares dumbfounded at Aditi. But he brushes it aside and comments,
 "Aaj firse namak Kam dala Hai isme". She replied, "fir se nahi, jaan buj Kar Kam dala Hai.. kaun coma me Chala Gaya tha high blood pressure ki vajah se?" 
She picks the plate and carries it back.
"Meine kuch case files laye Hai mere sath, Jo SIRF mere liye Hai, agar tumhe meine unke aas-pass bhi dekha na to Mei tumhe is kamre me band Kar dungi."
Vikrant doesn't respond at this but smiles instead, he liked a bossy Aditi, bossing him around. But he just couldn't stay in bed all day, he needed a distraction. So after an hour or so, he leaves his room, he finds that the case files were placed on the coffee table in the living room and aditi was talking on phone in the other corner, her back was to him. He takes advantage of this and goes and sits on a couch near the table examining one of the files. He was so lost in it that he didn't realize Aditi coming back and standing in front of him. Aditi cleared her throat and he looks up at the intruder. Aditi was staring at him with big eyes and both her hands on her hips. "Cute" his brain supplied.
"Meine Kya bola tha vikrant? Mana Kiya Tha na kamre se nikalne se? Tumhe aaram ki jaroorat Hai vikrant. Tumhe sirf hospital se release Kiya Hai, duty join karne ke liye nahi kaha."
Aditi tries to take the file from vikrants clutches, but he's hold is strong and he pulls her down on the couch. Aditi is glaring at him now, he tries to give his best puppy face expression.
"Aditi please yaar, ye ek file muje padhne do, Mei bore ho Gaya hu din bhar so Kar."
Aditi doesn't budge, and so he continues, "dekho Mei tumhara senior ho Kar bhi aisi baatein Kar raha hu. Please Aditi, nahi to Mei is boredom se firse coma me Chala jaunga. 
Aditi gives in, "accha accha thik Hai, itna natak karne ki jaroorat nahi Hai, lekin sirf ye ek file. Iske baad tum chup chap apne kamre me laut jaoge?"
Vikrant agrees eagerly, "haan Haan manjoor hai."
Aditi smiles at him. He looked like a kid who was just given a candy. They start going through the files sitting side by side on the couch, discussing their findings occasionally. 
Minutes turn into hours and vikrant medicines starts showing effects and he dozes off on the couch. When Aditi looks at him she finds him sleeping with his mouth open. She giggles at this. Even she was tired now, days of solving the cases overnight just so that she can spend time with vikrant was taking a toll now. She had to catch up on her sleep. She thought it wouldn't hurt if she closed her eyes for 5 mins. But her body was tired and she immediately fell asleep once she closed her eyes.

At another location, Mrs. Singhal had decided to take an early flight to see her son. Although she was mad at him for not telling him anything, he worried for him equally. It was 11pm when she reached Mumbai, luckily she had spare keys to vikrants house. She opened the door and entered inside, the house was quite but she could hear her son snoring (lol). In in head, 
"Lagta Hai couch pe hi so Gaya Hai nalayak, jara bhi fikr nahi Hai khudki." She went into the leaving room and was surprised to see the scene in front of her.
Vikrant and a girl were both sleeping on the couch, with the girl nestled closely by vikrants side with her head on vikrants chest and and vikrants right hand around the girls shoulder, holding her protectively.
Mrs. Singhal made a connection, this must be the girl Aditi who had called her. She thought of waking them up, but she stopped herself from doing so, "pehli baar Mei vikrant ko itna relaxed dekh rahi hu, inhe aisehi rehne deti hu. Kal subah dekh lenge." And she leaves for her room. Halfway she turns around and smiles at the two sleeping, "waise Jodi acchi dikhegi inki".

----------------------------------

Please leave comments and do let me know if I should continue. πŸ˜Š
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jodi acchi dekti hai inki aur se bhi jyada yeh TS acha hai
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, just loving it. Mai Aditi ki halat samjh skti hu jb usne Vik ko uske room dekha hoga. And maa ne kya baat kahi hai,wah.
Continue soon.
AMIKA14 thumbnail
WOOOWWW!!!!I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART...POST SOON.
Shubhechha_0809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveinshi

Aditi was in Shaitan chauki when she gets a call,
"Hello?"
c: "ji Aditi Sharma?, Mei hospital se baat Kar raha hu.."

Aditi left for the hospital as fast as she could. She stopped her car abruptly in the hospital parking lot and dashed inside. When she reached vikrants room all she saw was vikrants sitting on his bed. All of Aditi's restraints vanished and she ran towards the bed and gave him a bone crushing hug, and started crying into his hospital gown. Vikrant returned the hug with equal ferocity. The doctor and the nurse examining vikrant decided to give these two a private moment and left the room smiling.

Aditi broke the hug, still cradling vikrants face in her hands, she had tears in her eyes.
"Vikrant pata Hai meine tumhe kitna miss Kiya? Me kitna akeli pad gayi thi. I'm just glad ke ab tum thik ho." And she hugged him back. 
"Haan dikh raha Hai kitni khush ho" vikrant said while returning the hug again. 
Aditi left the embrace immediately, "sorry" her chicks had become red now. 
"It's okay, accha lagta hai jab koi aapki itni fikr karta Hai." Vikrant said smiling at Aditi, who was now smiling too. 
Aditi got up from the bed, "accha tum ab araam karo Mei doctor se baat karke aati hu" and she literally ran. 
"Arrey yaar itna so Kar to utha hu, aur kitna aram karu?" Vikrant whined. Anyhow the medicines were doing their job and vikrant dozed off. 

Aditi spoke with the doctors who told her that vikrant was fine now and he will be discharged soon but they need to keep him under observation for tonight. Aditi decides to spend the night at the hospital. When she came back to vikrants room, she saw he had fallen asleep. She adjusted his blanket and sat in a chair next to his bed. Somewhere in the middle of the night, vikrant woke up. He saw Aditi was sleeping in the chair resting her head on his bed. Her hair was loose now, vikrant thought in his mind
"isse apne baal humesha khule rakhne chahiye, cute lagti Hai" he did a double check, "cute? Kya baat Kar raha Hai tu vikrant beta? Ye dawai galat asar Kar rahi hai tere dimag pe, tera so Jana hi behtar Hai" 
Still unconsciously he moved aside a tendril of hair that had fallen on Aditi's face, and smiled and her sleeping face. She indeed looked cute.
Next morning when vikrant woke up Aditi was not there in the room, his eyes searched for her and she entered the room at the same moment. Aditi smiled at vikrant and thought to herself
"Hmm I can get used to this, vikrant ka morning look bada hot Hai..aur wo bikhre bikhre Baal"
She was so much lost in her thoughts that she forgot that vikrant was waving at her now. 
"ASP Aditi Sharma, Kahan kho gayi aap subah subah??"
Aditi comes out of her trans, "Are nahi.. tumhare discharge papers lene gayi thi. Doctors ne permission de di Hai Hume Ghar Jane ki".
"Haan Mei bohot bore ho Gaya hu yahan".

When they reached vikrants house, he noticed Aditi carrying two bags with her.
"Aditi ye bag kiska Hai?"
"Mera! aur kiska hoga?" Vikrant was looking at her confused. Aditi shrugged and continued, "ACP Saab apke Ghar ki halat ko dekh Kar to lagta Hai koi nahi rehta yahan pe  isiliye jab Tak aap Puri tarah thik nahi ho Jate mei yahi ruknewali hu."
Saying this she busied herself in cleaning the mess vikrant had done in the living room and continued to the kitchen. Vikrant followed her around, she was working with such an ease as if this was her own house. He brushed the thought aside and started complaining,
"Lekin iski Kya jaroorat hai, Mei thik hu ekdum, aur ye dekho Khana bhi Hai yahan, tumhe rukne ki koi jaroorat nahi Hai", he told while opening the kitchen cabinets.
Aditi looked into the cabinet and continued, " Nahi Mei kuchh nahi sunnewi, Mei ruk rahi hu. Tum to noodles pe hi din guzarnewale ho, isiliye ye dusra bag, tumhe ho na ho, lekin mujhe healthy khane ki aadat Hai. Ab tum jao, fresh ho jao Mei tumhare liye kuchh khane k liye laati hu." 
Vikrant pouted at her and left for his room, shouting "vaise tum wo guest room le sakti ho". Aditi yelled back, "pata Hai".
When later Aditi carried the tea and snacks in vikrants room, she saw him in his room his back to her. He was fresh out of the bath and the water from his hair was dripping on his bare back. Aditi's hands started to shake and she thought to herself, "may be this was a bad idea. Mujhe yahan rukna hi nahi chahiye Tha". At the same time vikrant turned around wiping his hair with a towel.
"Are a gayi tum? Kya banaya Hai?"
Aditi set the plate on the coffee table, "kuchh khas nahi sandwiches banaye Hai".
Vikrant eats the sandwiches as if he was hungry for days.(speaking of it, he was actually) he thought to himself, "sandwiches bhi kitne tasty banaye Hai, agar maa yahan hoti to.. are nahi.. mere dimag me ye Kahan se aya..")
As if reading his mind Aditi says "accha suno, meine tumhari maa ko call Kar diya Hai..unhone kaha Hai wo Kal subah Tak pohonch jaengi. Tumse bohot naraz lag rahi thi phone pe."
Vikrant is stuck on the last bite he had taken and stares dumbfounded at Aditi. But he brushes it aside and comments,
 "Aaj firse namak Kam dala Hai isme". She replied, "fir se nahi, jaan buj Kar Kam dala Hai.. kaun coma me Chala Gaya tha high blood pressure ki vajah se?" 
She picks the plate and carries it back.
"Meine kuch case files laye Hai mere sath, Jo SIRF mere liye Hai, agar tumhe meine unke aas-pass bhi dekha na to Mei tumhe is kamre me band Kar dungi."
Vikrant doesn't respond at this but smiles instead, he liked a bossy Aditi, bossing him around. But he just couldn't stay in bed all day, he needed a distraction. So after an hour or so, he leaves his room, he finds that the case files were placed on the coffee table in the living room and aditi was talking on phone in the other corner, her back was to him. He takes advantage of this and goes and sits on a couch near the table examining one of the files. He was so lost in it that he didn't realize Aditi coming back and standing in front of him. Aditi cleared her throat and he looks up at the intruder. Aditi was staring at him with big eyes and both her hands on her hips. "Cute" his brain supplied.
"Meine Kya bola tha vikrant? Mana Kiya Tha na kamre se nikalne se? Tumhe aaram ki jaroorat Hai vikrant. Tumhe sirf hospital se release Kiya Hai, duty join karne ke liye nahi kaha."
Aditi tries to take the file from vikrants clutches, but he's hold is strong and he pulls her down on the couch. Aditi is glaring at him now, he tries to give his best puppy face expression.
"Aditi please yaar, ye ek file muje padhne do, Mei bore ho Gaya hu din bhar so Kar."
Aditi doesn't budge, and so he continues, "dekho Mei tumhara senior ho Kar bhi aisi baatein Kar raha hu. Please Aditi, nahi to Mei is boredom se firse coma me Chala jaunga. 
Aditi gives in, "accha accha thik Hai, itna natak karne ki jaroorat nahi Hai, lekin sirf ye ek file. Iske baad tum chup chap apne kamre me laut jaoge?"
Vikrant agrees eagerly, "haan Haan manjoor hai."
Aditi smiles at him. He looked like a kid who was just given a candy. They start going through the files sitting side by side on the couch, discussing their findings occasionally. 
Minutes turn into hours and vikrant medicines starts showing effects and he dozes off on the couch. When Aditi looks at him she finds him sleeping with his mouth open. She giggles at this. Even she was tired now, days of solving the cases overnight just so that she can spend time with vikrant was taking a toll now. She had to catch up on her sleep. She thought it wouldn't hurt if she closed her eyes for 5 mins. But her body was tired and she immediately fell asleep once she closed her eyes.

At another location, Mrs. Singhal had decided to take an early flight to see her son. Although she was mad at him for not telling him anything, he worried for him equally. It was 11pm when she reached Mumbai, luckily she had spare keys to vikrants house. She opened the door and entered inside, the house was quite but she could hear her son snoring (lol). In in head, 
"Lagta Hai couch pe hi so Gaya Hai nalayak, jara bhi fikr nahi Hai khudki." She went into the leaving room and was surprised to see the scene in front of her.
Vikrant and a girl were both sleeping on the couch, with the girl nestled closely by vikrants side with her head on vikrants chest and and vikrants right hand around the girls shoulder, holding her protectively.
Mrs. Singhal made a connection, this must be the girl Aditi who had called her. She thought of waking them up, but she stopped herself from doing so, "pehli baar Mei vikrant ko itna relaxed dekh rahi hu, inhe aisehi rehne deti hu. Kal subah dekh lenge." And she leaves for her room. Halfway she turns around and smiles at the two sleeping, "waise Jodi acchi dikhegi inki".

----------------------------------

Please leave comments and do let me know if I should continue. πŸ˜Š

Good going...plz continue n post the next part soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shristhi19 thumbnail
Oh my maata! 
This one is sooo cute 
Aditi felt more like his wife than senior 
Pls post soon 
loveinshi thumbnail
Thanks shubhechha πŸ˜›

Thanks vandita  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: mitras

jodi acchi dekti hai inki aur se bhi jyada yeh TS acha hai

Thanks Mitras  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Wow, just loving it. Mai Aditi ki halat samjh skti hu jb usne Vik ko uske room dekha hoga. And maa ne kya baat kahi hai,wah.

Continue soon.

Thanks babygirl  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: AMIKA14

WOOOWWW!!!!I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART...POST SOON.

Thanks amika  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shristhi19

Oh my maata! 

This one is sooo cute 
Aditi felt more like his wife than senior 
Pls post soon 

Thanks shristhi  πŸ˜›

I will update the next part tomorrow. This TS has officially become a 4 parter now πŸ˜† 
loveinshi thumbnail
Chapter 02
------------------

Next morning, Aditi wakes up before vikrant. She was greeted by a nice comfy and warm pillow so she stretched her palm over it. "Wait! This is not a pillow." Her brain registered. She quickly opened her eyes and moved her head to see her "pillow". The pillow grunted and Aditi knew what had happened. Aditi tried to move, but she realized vikrant was holding her too. She carefully moved his hand aside and got up. As she was walking up to the bathroom to freshen up, aditi peeked into the kitchen and froze in her place.

Vikrant woke up with sore back and smell of freshly prepared aaloo paratha's. He stretched himself and followed the aroma. He banged into aditi who was standing at the kitchen door, frozen in place. He looked at her worried,
"Aditi, Kya hua? Tum thik to ho na?"
Aditi turned towards him and pointed her hand at the kitchen,
"Kya tumhe wo aurat dikh rahi Hai vikrant?" Vikrant turned his eyes towards what Aditi was pointing. He saw his mother cooking his favorite aaloo paratha's in the kitchen. He merrily replied,
"Haan Aditi yeh Meri maa Hai." He entered the kitchen and hugged his mother.
"Maa, aap kab aayi? Aur apne aate hi kitchen pe kabja Kar liya?"
Mrs. Singhal turned around to look at her son, she pinched his ear,
"Nalayak, tu to baat hi mat Kar mujhse. Bada aya Meri fikr karnewala. Itna sabkuchh ho Gaya yahan pe aur ek phone bhi nahi Kiya?"
"Oww, oww, kaan chhodo maa, kam se Kam Meri Junior ke samne to Meri kuchh izzat rakho."
Aditi who was watching this scene silently entered the kitchen now,
"Namaste aunty, Mei Aditi, vikrant ki colleague, meine hi aapko phone Kiya Tha."
Mrs. Singhal turned towards aditi and replied, 
"Thank you beta, Teri vajah se mujhe itna to pata Chala, nahi to kucch log sirf baatein chhupate Hai." She glared at vikrant, who was holding his ears and mouthing "sorry". Aditi found this really adorable.

Vikrant's mother ordered them both to go and freshen up while she prepares the breakfast. When they were out of the kitchen, vikrant pulled Aditi by her arm,
"Jitna raita failana Tha utna to faila chuki ho tum. Bass ab Meri maa ko kucch mat batana mujhe Kya hua Tha."
Aditi understands his concern and nods affirmative.

They were at the dining table, vikrant was making a pig of himself. Aditi remarked that the parathas were indeed very delicious. To which vikrant replied with a full mouth,
"To fir maa kiski Hai?"  Mrs. Singhal smiled and questioned,
"Khane ki baatein to hoti rehengi, pehle ye Bata ki tujhe hua Kya Tha? Aditi ne to itna hi bataya ki Teri tabiyat thik nahi hai"

Vikrant was now looking at his mother dumbfounded, he hadn't thought of an answer yet. Looking at vikrant's condition, Aditi took matters into her hands, but unfortunately both of them replied at the same time,
"Stress.." "Weakness.."
Mrs. Singhal looked at both of them questioningly, 
"Kya Hai? Stress ya weakness?"
Vikrant tried to save the day ,
"Stress ki vajah se weakness ho gayi thi na maa to wo thodasa.." he glared at Aditi, who was staring at her plate. She hid herself behind a glass of juice trying to hide her giggles. Vikrant continued,
"Wo sab chhod na maa, tu Bata teri flight kaisi thi? Subah subah taxi mili tuje airport se?"

"Are Mei to Kal raat hi aa gayi thi, socha tum logon ko disturb na karu to kucch nahi kaha" she was looking at Aditi now.

Aditi had chocked on the sip of juice she had taken when she heard vikrants mother had come last night itself. Her chicks had become red now. She could not meet Mrs. Singhal's eyes. Vikrant was confused to see the change in Aditi's behavior, he tried to ask her what was wrong but Aditi replied with,
"Nahi kuchh nahi, mujhe nikalna chahiye, der ho rahi Hai. Mei baad me call karungi." And she literally ran away.
Vikrant kept staring, "Arre ye to bol rahi thi yahan ruknewali thi aur mauka milte hi bhag gayi?".
"Koi baat nahi beta, use sham ko phone Kar Dena, aaj raat ka Khana hum sath me hi khayenge."
Vikrant nodded, as long as his mother didn't try to set him up with Aditi, he was cool with it. Mrs. Singhal on the other hand had other plans.

Later in the evening, vikrant called Aditi,
"Hello Aditi? Kya hua tha tumhe subah? Aise bhag kyu gayi tum?"
"Vikrant, kucch nahi mujhe kuchh kaam yaad a Gaya tha aur kuch case files bhi update karne the to Mei chauki me aa gayi." Aditi tried to give some random reasons.
"Kucch bhi, sab natak pata Hai mujhe. Vaise suno maa ne aaj raat khane pe bulaya Hai tumhe. Thik 8 baje pohonch Jana."
Aditi was scared at the prospect of facing Mrs. Singhal again,
"Are nahi Mei nahi aa sakti aaj, please aunty ko bol Dena."
"Nahi baba, Mei aisa kuchh nahi karnewala, jabse tum gayi ho bas tumhare bareme baatein chal rahi Hai yahan to. Ab tum hi akar sambhalo inhe."
Aditi got a little worried at this but agreed none the less,
"Sach me?.. Chalo thik Hai Mei aati hu sham ko."
Vikrant cut the call and shouted, 
"Suna maa? Teri ladli Aditi aa rahi Hai sham ko."
" Pata nahi aisa Kya Kia Hai usne me aate hi uski party join Kar li." He thought to himself.

In the evening, Aditi reached vikrants house a bit later than expected, vikrant opened the door and literally dragged her inside,
"Yeh lo maa aa gayi, ab ji bhar ke burai karna dono baith ke Meri."
"Chup Kar nalayak, aao Aditi beta, baitho Mei abhi Khana lagati hu." Said Mrs. Singhal.
Vikrant and Aditi both sat the dinner table and Mrs. Singhal got the food. When they started eating she started talking with Aditi who was quietly eating her food.
"Kya hua beta? Khana pasand nahi aya Kya? Tumhari maa jaisa to nahi bana hoga."
Aditi got tears in her eyes at the mention of her mother,
"Nahi aunty, bohot accha bana Hai. Jab Tak meri maa thi wo bhi aisahi Khana banati thi."
Mrs. Singhal glared at vikrant for not telling her this detail before. She tried consoling Aditi and changed the topic,
"Tumhare Papa Kya karte hai? Aur kaun kaun hota Hai Ghar me?"
Aditi was replying innocently to all the questions Mrs. Singhal was asking. At the end when they were done eating, Mrs. Singhal said,
"Aditi tum ab vikrant ki itni acchi dost ho to tum mujhe maa ya mummy ji bula sakti ho."

Vikrant was so lost looking at Aditi's smile that he almost missed it, but as soon he heard it, warning sirens started blaring in his head. If he didn't do anything soon, his mother would get him and Aditi married right now.

----------------------------------------

Please like and leave comments😊
bengali271 thumbnail
Nice update .i loved it.i can understand what Aditi felt when Mrs.singhal talked about her mother's cooked food as I'm myself on Aditi's place.thank you for early updates