Posted: 6 years ago
I m with you...oh god safe me
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

🀒

If naren starts loving bela or what ever i think i want to poison myself🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont poison yourself please...you are very precious.. πŸ˜ƒ Khalli valli this bakwas track.. i have decided not to watch this track atleast...I dont like Bela..i dont want to fall back into the suspense ke aakhir Naren kis ko pyar kere ga! Batao yaar..
yeh bhi koi baat ha! πŸ˜•.. You too, join my team.. we will just read updates until this whole heart transplant, love transplant and other bullshit ends
. πŸ˜› What say? 
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀒

Don't poison urself for a series like Piyaa Albela !! It can be ignored !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont poison yourself please...you are very precious.. πŸ˜ƒ Khalli valli this bakwas track.. i have decided not to watch this track atleast...I dont like Bela..i dont want to fall back into the suspense ke aakhir Naren kis ko pyar kere ga! Batao yaar..
yeh bhi koi baat ha! πŸ˜•.. You too, join my team.. we will just read updates until this whole heart transplant, love transplant and other bullshit ends
. πŸ˜› What say? 

Actually we need to watch, we need to watch as to how much they can torture us & to what level we can bare !!πŸ‘πŸ˜• (Sarcasm)
And also I wanna see after Bela which Rasleela ka leela will come. Whether she will be a Naagin or a Dinosaur, I would prefer Dinosaur coz I feel Naagin shows are already there so at least a dino will get a debut on TV and that too in PA.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜• Sorry I have fallen short of words to describe my frustrated mindπŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

Actually we need to watch, we need to watch as to how much they can torture us & to what level we can bare !!πŸ‘πŸ˜• (Sarcasm)
And also I wanna see after Bela which Rasleela ka leela will come. Whether she will be a Naagin or a Dinosaur, I would prefer Dinosaur coz I feel Naagin shows are already there so at least a dino will get a debut on TV and that too in PA.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜• Sorry I have fallen short of words to describe my frustrated mindπŸ˜•πŸ₯±

🀣 My God Jhanvi...sach mien satak gayee hai tumari.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yea I need Dinosaurs! Naagins buht hogai... abhi kuch naya chahiye mujhko... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JhanviKv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

I'm sure PA dekhke kissi ka bhi satak jata hogaπŸ˜† I'm not the only oneπŸ˜†
Yes me too Dino's will be good, a human turning into DinoπŸ‘
Plus they can get Alien's as well...who knows they might have badla with Vyas family & Naren as well !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by JhanviKv - 6 years ago

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀒

Don't worry Anya...I don't think he will fall for her, it might be sympathy or even guilt but not love...even if they show him have some feelings they might reveal it later that he faked it for a reason.  

Heart, liver, kidney are body organs they don't carry any emotions to be transferred and their transplants don't lead to change in emotions...I hope the writers will have that much common sense and don't take viewers sensibilities for a ride.  This stupid concept failed to work in a 3 hour movie, how it will work in a daily soap. 

This is going to be exactly like Naren Pooja Kapoor equations...a relation starts out of sympathy, develops into good friendship only to turn into unhealthy obsession...this will definitely affect Naren Pooja relationship just like it happened back then, but to what extent is something to be seen.  
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

🀣🀣🀣 I like this Dino entry, pehle kabhi nahi dekah, how about Pooja turning into a Dino for some babaji ka thullu reasons and  Naren's heart starts feeling for the Dino coz his heart knows it's Pooja.  Then we get to see Naren Dino romance, socho kithna albela pyar hoga...anyways the writers don't show Naren Pooja romance as a normal couple, so Naren Pooja the Dino romance hi sahi😳

JhanviKv thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: anoosree

This will be super fun to watch na!!!πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Edited by JhanviKv - 6 years ago