Shivika OS: Sunn Mere Humsafar~(14/03/2018)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This Shivika OS is a playful one with Shivika and their 5 year old son Ansh Singh Oberoi, 3 year old Shivika Singh Oberoi...And Om and Gauri's 4 year old son Karthik Singh Oberoi...😊

Placed after all the raitha's of their life has been sametoed...😳

Timeline after 7 years of Shivika marriage...

Hope you like it...

~~~~Sunn Mere Humsafar~~~~~
Annika walked into the room to see her husband fussing over his hair... 

Annika:"Shivaay...?abhi tak aap baal bana raha hein...?apka bhai ka shaadi hein apka nahi..."

She said rolling her eyes...

Shivaay:"Hey watch it...A guy has to look dashing for his brother's wedding right..?"

He said checking his appearance for the one last time and turning to his wife...

Annika::"oh really...mein ek ghante pehle apko kis haal mein choda tha ussi haal mein khade ho aap...Somu aur Rudra tho ek ghante se ready hein...aur aap he ho ki...ergh.. Kya karo mein iss bande ka oh Rabba..."

She said brushing his Sherwani...

Annika:"Aur yeh buttons kaiko open choda hein...?"
She said buttoning them..

Shivaay pulled Annika closer holding her by waist and said with a cheeky smile...
Shivaay:"you know na how much I love you fussing over me..."

Annika chuckled sofly .. How can she  remain angry with her cute billuji for more than a few seconds...

Annika:"issi zidd ki vajah se na sab mujhe tease kar raha hein...especially apke file drama...uus saraswati steels ka file...jo...har subah gayab  hotha hein..."

Shivaay:"Ek pathi dev ka haq hotha hein ki usse apni patni ke saath file doondne keliye thoda privacy mile..."
He said with a twinkle in his eyes...

Annika smiled...

Shivaay:"vaise kafi interesting bachelor's party ho raha tha jab tumne gate crash kiya usee..."

Annika:"oh yeah...?theenom bhai video games khel raha tha na...mujhe patha hein..."

Shivaay:"what...how...when...?how did you know that...?that was supposed to be trade secret..."
He asked scandalized...

Annika:"I have my resources..."
She said winking...

Shivaay:"ergh..."
Of course,who was he kidding...? He had 2 traitor bro's who were bhabhi ke chamche...He thought making faces...

Annika:"vaise Rudra ka "blast Bachelor's Party" with vo  "see not, hear not, speak not"  3 Monkey emoji ka FB post dekhke he mujhe laga tha ki tum log tadibaaz chantomai ban rahe hein..."
She said with a smile pulling Shivaay's cheeks...

Annika:"Mere chichor Tadiyal..."

Shivaay groaned...not again...He hated chichor tadiyal...and uss choti...it gave him the villies...Shivaay shuddered as he remembered...

Shivaay:"Rudra aur Om tho mujhe last minute ditch kiya...and akele thodi party karthi hein...isilye uski tai tho honi he thi..."

Om was already excused because Gauri was pregnant and needed him with her...And Rudra wanted to try one last time to get Mrs.Kapoor and Svetlana for their wedding...No matter what they did Mrs.Kapoor was  Saumya's mother after all and Svetlana her sister...

Rudra had said that his love for Saumya was more than his hatred for the Kapoor's...

That was the moment when Shivaay felt proud of his brother...Rudra had indeed grown up...

Anyways After the two went he was on solo player mode when Annika came in with a totally different avatar...

Annika:"Isiliye tho apki Kidkithod Annika apko rescue karne aya...Vaise apka after party tho Kidkithod banaya na billuji..."

She said blushing not meeting Shivaay's eyes...

Shivaay ran his fingers through her red cheeks...one of his favorite colour of  his Annika...

Shivaay made her look into his eyes and whispered...
Shivaay:"I never knew you had this side in you...But I'm glad of these saurangi shades in biwi...kasam se.. Vaise can I get a retelecast...?"

Annika:"Haww...Mr.claalucheez Singh Oberoi...dho bache ki baap hein phir bhi chalucheez baaazi mein koi apko hara nahi saktha..."

Shivaay laughed out loud And continued with a naughty tone...
Shivaay:"you are not bad your self Mrs.Chalucheez Singh Oberoi...Bhool gaye kal rath kya kiya tha mere liye...sexy pole dan..."
Annika placed her hand on his lips stoping him from saying anything more all the while blushed beet red...

Annika:"besides, that was a one time live telecast ok..."

Annika:"gosh...the crazy things I do to keep my Pathi parameshwar happy..."
She said blushing...hiding her face in his chest...

Shivaay was about to kiss his biwi when Anshu and Rikku came dashing inside pushing open the door holding a flower basket in their hand...

Shivaay:"I'm planning to shift our room...vo bhi jaldi ki jaldi...humesha interruption hotha hein..."
He mumbled...

Annika:"oh yeah...plan for.shifting to moon...varna yeh interruptions humesha hotha he rahega..."
She whispered back...

Shivaay:"atleast door tho lock kiya hotha..."
Annika hit him lightly with her elbow...

Ansh: "papa...Mummy...humne bachao..."

Their 5 year old son ran in with his  younger brother Rikku ,aka Karthik Omkara Singh Oberoi , Om and Gauri's 4 year old son...

Annika:"Kya huva bacho...bhag kyu rahe ho...?"

Rikku:"Badi Ma...baad mein saab batavunga...aab humare jaan ko khatra hein..."

Ansh and Rikku climbed up the couch and dashed out through the window and ran out through the poolside...

Shivaay:"Seriously...?"
He asked seeing the kids disappear...

Annika laughed out loud at the expression in Shivaay's face...

A soft melodious voice interrupted them once  again...

"Mummy...Daddy...yeh Anshu aur Rikku nein meya flower basket chura liya...aab mein kaise flower girl banungi...Rudra Chachu aur Saumi Chachi ki Shaadi pe..."

Their 3 year old Shivika Singh Oberoi  walked in hugging her Tiggu (stuffed tiger toy) crying...

Annika:"alle alle...Mummy ke baby kyu roo rahi hein...flower basket mummy dundke dunga tumne..."

Shivika:"Mummy...aap anshu aur rikku ko zor se dantne hein...aur chocolates bhi nahi deni..."
She said complaining about her elder brothers...

Annika:"ha betta...I'll ask them why they took your flower basket...aur unse puchunga ki kyu meri shivi ko pareshan kar rahi hein vo..."
Unsatisfied with the answer Shivika cried some more hugging her tiggu harder...
Shivika:"puchna nahi hein...dantne hein..."

Annika:"over to you darling...sirf aap he handle karpayega..."
She gestured Shivaay to take over...

Shivaay bend down  to talk to her daughter...

Shivaay:"aww...look at that...kitna khoobsoorath dikh rahi hein meri bachi aaj...Wait a minute are you matching matching with mummy...?you are looking so pretty...just like a princess..."
He asked pointing to dress Shivi was wearing...

Shivika smiled, on remembering about her new dress...obviously distracted from her flower basket woes...
She twirled around showing her father her cute new dress...which was a set of her mother's...

Shivika:"ha...daddy..Shivi aur mummy matching matching hein aaj..."
Shivaay took her in his hands and twirled her around...

Shivika burst into a peel of laughter...

Shivika:"papa..."

She said hugging her father...Annika watched with awe the heart warming  father-daughter bond...

Happy tears rolling down her eyes..Not even in her dreams she had seen such a scene a few years ago...She had never thought she would have a happily ever after ...

But her Shivaay filled her life with happiness...so much happiness that her reality was more beautiful than her dreams...All thanks to the man who had made all her dreams come true...

The man who broke all the shackles of loneliness and unhappiness that bound her heart...

sun mere humsafar
kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
rahunga bas wahin umr bhar

Shivika:"Shivi is mishing bhais..."
She said pouting and ran out off the room...

Shivaay looked at Annika and smiled softly as if understanding what Annika was thinking...as if vowing to himself and promising her that he would forever make all her dreams come true...

jitni haseen ye mulaakaatein hain
unse bhi pyaari teri baatein hain
baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

He had opened up his heart to welcome her 7 years ago...Their love had only grown since then...more deeper...more stronger...Now with Ansh n Shivika their love had grown...

Shivaay stood opposite her with open arms...
Annika hugged Shivaay tight...

Shivaay wiped away the tears...
Shivaay:"Kuch zyada emotional nahi horahi meri Jhansi ki Rani aajkal...?"

Annika:"These are happy tears..."

Shivaay:"yeah yeah..."
One of umpteen things he knew and noticed about His pagal biwi was that she could cry through anything...
Holding her close he hugged her tight planting light kisses...

main to khaRa kis soch mein paRa tha
kaise jee raha tha main deewana
chhupke se aake tune
dil mein sama ke tune
chheR diya ye kaisa fasaana

Shivaay:"Vaise humare baby name ka stock complete hogaya...Ansh aur Shivika...socho agar tesara baby ayega tho hhum kya bulayenge..."
He asked innocently...

Annika:"Haww...aap bhi na..."
Annika rested her head on Shivaay's shoulders...Anshi and Anush were really good names...she thought with a smile...

muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai
aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

Shivika:"Haww Daddy mummy humare bina hug kar rahi hein..."

With that three small bullet trains collided with them...Shivaay held Annika to keep her from falling due to the impact...

Annika smiled as the three kiddos entered their hug jumping excited...

Shivaay:"I love you"
Shivaay mouthed...

hai nahi tha pata
ke tujhe maan loonga khuda
ki teri galiyon mein is kadar
aaunga har pehar

Annika tightened her hug...
Annika:"Love you too..."
She whispered...

sun mere humsafar
kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
rahoonga bas wahin umr bhar

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww ðŸ˜³
Such a cute OS Kirthi! I loved it ðŸ˜Š
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww that was so cute...
loved it to the core...its beautiful...A happily ever after shot 

jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!! New os!!
Awww... Everything's fine in Shivika land. And the kids, they're adorable...
Shivaay must've had a fantastic night at Rudy's bachelor's party, with the pole dance all to be enjoyed by himself...
And Shivaay planning for third kid, he really can't keep his hands off Anni, hai na??! ;)
Fantastic. Loved it.
It would be a dream come true if the same happened in the show. But gul mata is Svetlana's baap. Can't expect much.
Edited by jaansahiba - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww, such a romantic and cute story! And we also got RuMya, what else is needed? 
😃
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Awww ðŸ˜³

Such a cute OS Kirthi! I loved it ðŸ˜Š

Rimi,
Thank you dear...😊
Happy to know that you loved it...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

Awww that was so cute...

loved it to the core...its beautiful...A happily ever after shot 

Thanks Aparna...😊
Happy to know that you loved it dear...
Thought of deviating my attention from the current track with a happy OS...
The thought of Shivika after years of marriage gave warm feelings...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Yay!! Me first!!

Awww... Everything's fine in Shivika land. And the kids, they're adorable...
Shivaay must've had a fantastic night at Rudy's bachelor's party, with the pole dance all to be enjoyed by himself...
And Shivaay planning for third kid, he really can't keep his hands off Anni, hai na??! ;)
Fantastic. Loved it.
It would be a dream come true if the same happened in the show. But gul mata is  the motjer of Svetlana. Can't expect much.

Abhi...😊
Yes you are...😆

Yup...I gave vacay to all puny villains in IB Land...😆
Of course Shivaay's party rocked..😉
No way ...neither Shivaay nor Annika can keep their hands off of each other...😆

Happy to know that you loved it dear...
Hope we get to see something like this at least in the last episodes...😳
*Fingers crossed*

PS: Are you ok now dear...?
Is your fever down yet...?
Take care of your health..😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Aww, such a romantic and cute story! And we also got RuMya, what else is needed? 

😃

Sanu..😊
Thank you dear...
Yup Rumya got their happily ever after too..😊
Felt so much sukhoon writing this...😳
That even After everything all have been through they still managed to keep the essence of love alive in themselves...😳

ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😊