Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JhanviKv

@Anoosree Yes I too wanted her to leave ASAP..not help him nor his thankless family ! But Mahan Atma will show her mahanta and then wants to leave...but by then Naren will make all possible attempts !! But she shouldn forgive easily at all !! I hope its not short lived ! And yes chandrika ,pooja only might have told not to tell him the truth I feel !

But but...wait until coming into any conclusions..let me talk abt the other segments I saw now on ABP news And AAjtak..both the segments where the same but with some more twists at the end.

ABP- At the end Anuj was standing and watching his sis's convo with Naren after he left I donno what he was thinking by then Rahul came and he took Anuj's mooch and all..pardafash..so Rahul knows tht its Anuj now as bodyguard ! The voiceover told too much confusions are to happen and also Rahul's wedding will start and too many tragedie 's ll happen !!😭

So they are going kill someone. Chandrika or Supriya ??? As usual no villains will get exposed, nothing will get revealed instead they will induce more bad blood between the leads.

In AAjtak: At the end there was Akshay's interview where he told that he got the shooter...he bet him black and blue and that fellow told it was Pooja who asked to continue the plan of shooting Naren So he told Naren is in doubt !😲😑🀒

I knew it, I said it too, Naren is a seesaw, He will just believe anyone and everyone except  Pooja. Now Rahul will tell him that Pooja & Anuj have planned this and she took the bullet to gain his sympathy & cheat him and the jerk that he is will believe it too.  It's like Pooja ki achayee ise dikthi hi nahi yaar See this is the reason I can't trust him anymore. His brain starts functioning in the reverse order when it comes to Pooja.  Now how many more times he is going to take her life...kill her Naren instead of keeping her close to you and treating her like an enemy. How many times will she get heartbroken or for how long will she be proving her innocence. Like all & sundry will point fingers at her and he will believe them over her. Damn she is your wife...every time I feel he can't get more low an the writers prove me wrong by butchering him further. 

Naren no one will take s bullet on their chest & put themselves in a critical condition to gain sympathy or cheat. But yeah that's too much common sense to expect from him. 

Regarding tragedy, well tragedy ke bina inka koyee track nahi chaltha. 

Now I think going by all these segments both will start their Hate story from their respective ends. One possibility is also that may be Mahan atma pooja is blackmailed again by either Anuj or Rahul and Naina and again she is doing drama of not forgiving him thats why she wants to go to Vyas Mansion !!🀒 Or may be Rahul planned all of these to keep them apart again !! whatever it is now again too much rollercoaster tracks are goin to come and our dimag ll become dahi for sure !!! Whats up with these CV's they cant finish one track properly and upon that they create more frolic and misunderstandings !!! Now I think zoron se dono ke beech Hate and Tashan hoga !!!😑

Looks like Naren will trust Pooja only when he sees her in her pyres.  There is nothing left with Pooja to gain his trust...she has given everything, her identity, her love, her self respect, herself and above all her life for Naren. If after all this he still doubts her. Then as you said this relationship is dead. Don't find any reason why  they should even keep them together just to show him hate her again again with passion and she sucking up all that nonsense in the name of some albela love. This is getting beyond ridiculous nowπŸ₯± lagtha hai serial katham hone thak Naren ka yehi nonsensical hate drama chaltha rahega.

PS. I think I need to go on vacation to Honalulu to rejevunate myself...give myself break from this & then come and watch with fresh mind . Its gonna drive us crazy πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜•

Views in blue
Edited by anoosree - 6 years ago
JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm seriously pissed off yaar...why the HELL are they hell bent on showing the same stuff again & again and again !!!!!😑 Naren ..we knew that he would be a dohl drum only..I knew even after she has done so much for him her value doesnt matter to him. Even inspite of knowing how cunning Naina Rahul are he trusts them so easily. This is BULLCRAP😑😑 Yes u are right she should for once DIE right infront of his eyes !!! Anything can happen now !! Yes I was thinking the same.. Rahul will frame Anuj Chandrika and Pooja all together for all these stuff that happened to get them out of his life !! And Anuj he couldnt help his sister but spoiled more chances for her to get her truth out !! Writers till when...till when !!! Just stop this or just end it !!!πŸ₯±πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜•

Now in the future even if Pooja gets pregnant NAren only might say this is not his child and god knows whose it is as she stayed in Krishnapuri (or Bhelpuri I dont care ). Pooja u Mahanta still she wants to go to Vyas house to complete mission !!! BULLSHITT...just get outta there gal . Go get a life for gods sake before ur husband plans ur next MURDER !!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ€’ 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Pooja Leave Naren Now.
He Deserves It.