Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ammuamal

Arey bhalle bhalle.

The masterminds themselves served their failure..
Hahaha..
Its ishra engagement...
Cant wait for it

Yeah ishra engagement..
Will update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka7080

Superb update dear
loved it
continue soon
Thanks for pm

Thx dear..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithya83

Lovely update Harshita!!
What made Amma & Mihika change their mindπŸ˜‰
Finally ishra are getting engaged...
Mrs. Bhalla is happy as she got rid of MKD
Waiting for ishralicious update
Update soon

Thx di..
I'm glad u liked it..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blakey

awesome
wonder what happened to mother daughter
update soon

Thx dear
Will update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskan193

Lovely update dear

Finally amma ki aksl tikkane as hi geya
But still she is acting
Appa was surprised
They went to bhallas
Thoshiji was very happy but controlled her excitement
Ab ishu ko bolna bakki hai
Update soon dear
Thanks for pm

Thx anju..
Will update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Thx dear
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: aru_27

awesome update
what happened that amma and mihika wanted ishra marriage ?? why mihika don't want to marry with raman?
thoshiji is so excited for ishra roka
very nice
continue soon

Thx dear
Will update soon..
Shivaani009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww what a storyline πŸ‘
I loved it totally.. 😊
I'm glad that I can read all the updates from where I left..
I must say harshiidiv you are an brilliant writer πŸ‘ the way you portrayed every relationship with perfect emotions it's commendable job..
Loved friendship BTW IshDi & RaMi..
Amma & mihika is really disgusting ppl..
Appa too take their side..
Bt loved the way ishita confronts them..
Aww raman loves her & he called her angel..
Divya is an awesome friend..
That anyone can get..
Omg ishu knows everything..
Bt how?
Want to know?
& how come suddenly amma & mihika changed?
Please please please please update soon next part..
Do pm me too..Edited by Shivaani009 - 6 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail

This update dedicated to my buddy Sanjana_nanda aka sanju who asked this update as her gift I hope u liked it dear.. 😊

Shot-15

Appa - madhu tumne wahan toh bol diya ki raman or ishu ki shaadi hogi par abhi tak ishu se baat nhi ki..

Amma - don't worry vishwa we will talk with her & make her understand bas tum plz mera sath dena..which appa nodded..

Iyer house

Ishita was reading her books when mihika came and said"akka see what I made for you ur fav crispy dosa..saying she forward it to ishita..

Ishita looks on her with amazed look & thought "isse kya hua achanak itna sweetly kyu behave kar rahi hai mere sath"..

Mihika - what happens akka why are you staring at me like this..

Ishita - why are you behaving so sweetly with me?

Mihika - arey akka ap aise kyu bol rahi ho after all we are sisters..

Ishita - correction step sister..

Mihika - bt sister to hai na I know aaj tak maine apke sath kafi rudely behave kiya but now I understand that I was wrong so plz forget everything & start fresh..

Ishita (st)- I know there is a reason behind ur over sweet behavior for me..she was still thinking when doorbell rings & mihika went to opened the door..

Mihika (opened the door) - arey amma & appa aap log aa gye ..

Amma - hmmm mihku go & get water for us..

Mihika - yeah amma abhi layi..saying she went to take water

Appa - so when you will talk with ishu? ..he asked

Amma - not only me but you too..

Appa - yeah I know..

Mihika (give them Water)- have it ..

Amma - mihku where is ishu?

Mihika - apne kamre mein...saying she asked her something through her eyes which amma nodded..

Amma(turning to appa)- let's go vishwa..saying both went towards ishita's room..

They knocked at the door & ishita opened the door and said "aap log yahan"..

Amma - yeah actually we want to talk to you something important..

Ishita - ok come..saying she let them come inside..

Amma & appa looking each other to start the conversation bt no one was speaking at last ishita asked" will you say something or just keep watching each other"..

Amma - yeah actually we had decided something for you..

Ishita - say something new that I don't know bcoz its not new for me you ppl have always been taking decision of my life but this tym I will allow anyone to destroy my life..she said in warning tone

Appa - just listen to us once him abki kuch bhi aisa nahi karenge ki jisse tumhe takleef ho so plz for once..

Ishita - ok boliye kya kehna hai but listen very carefully mai aisa kuch bhi nhi karungi Jo mujhse nhi karna & no one will force me..appa nodded

Amma - actually ishu I want to correct my mistake..

Ishita (amazed)- i didn't get you? Can you explain me in detail or waise bhi achanak se apko apni galtiyon ka kaise ehsaas ho gyi or kitni galtiyon ko sudharengi ap...she said in angry tone which didn't go well with amma bt she anyhow composed herself

Amma - that was past so can we leave it & just focus on our present actually I want that raman's engagement will be with you..ishita was totally shocked after listening this from amma's mouth

Ishita - one minute can you repeat it for me I think main kuch galat sun rahi hu..

Amma - no Jo tum sunn rahi ho it's true we had decided ur marriage will be happen with raman ..

Ishita - but suddenly what happened ki Jo rishta apne mujhse cheen liya tha now you are giving me ..

Amma - don't surprised bas now I understand that this alliance is good for you only..

Ishita - ek min jara dobara bolengi actually maine thk se suna nahi..she said in teasing tone

Amma made face "I understand that this alliance is good for you only..

Ishita (proudly)- yeah you are right" THIS ALLIANCE IS GOOD FOR ME ONLY "she sai stretching this line

Amma - so you are ready na..

Ishita - off course why not ..she said smiling

Amma & appa turned to go when ishita called amma amma & she turned

Amma - yeah bolo..

Ishita came in front of amma and put her hand on her shoulder" see amma it's called destiny one day you snatched this alliance from me saying that it will good for ur mihku but "THIS ALLIANCE IS GOOD FOR ME ONLY" saying she smiles while amma looks her & amazed to see her new fearless avtaar..

Appa - kya baat kar ho tum dono..

Ishita - nothing appa just mother - daughter talk u r not allowed to know this haina amma ..saying she looks amma which she nodded and went from their..

Ishita take out her amma's pic from drawer & hugged it "see amma finally I'm getting that was always mine from starting and yeah thanku murugan Jo apne mere sunn li ".. Saying she closed her eyes..

Bhalla house

Raman & mihir entered into the house and saw that all the helps are running everywhere..

Mihir - bhai what happened suddenly ye log itna dhaudh bhaag kyun kar rhe hai?

Raman -wahi toh main bhi soch rha hu yar ki ye mere ghr kha haal railway station jaisa kyu bna hai..he was saying when Mr bhalla came there

Mr bhalla - arey puttar you both had come..

Raman - yeah papa just now but can you tell me ye hmara ghara railway station jaisa kyu bna hai.. Mr bhalla laughs listening it

Mr bhalla - yeah to tu apni mummy ji se puchh wo hi achhe se btayegi..saying he called her & she came " what happened bhalla ji kyu bula mujhe you know naa kitna kaam baaki hai abhi bhut taiyari krni h"..

Raman - cool down maa can u tell me kis baat ki taiyari krni hai ..

Mr bhalla - wait I'll tell you ..saying he narrates everything to him & RaMi saw each other in excitement

Mihir - wow uncle ji kya news di h aapne..

Toshi - haina good news ..

Mr bhalla - haa after all MKD se Bach Jo gyi aap..saying he start laughing

Raman & mihir saw each other in confusion and asked "Who MKD?"

Mr bhalla - Arey puttar Teri maa ne mihika ka naam rakha hai MKD means make up ki dukaan..listening this all of them start laughing uncontrollably

Raman - omg maa you are too much I mean ye bhi koi naam rakha hai you are really innovative...

Toshi - aye the mai hu hi chl ab gal chord or chai nasta kr le phr tujhe apne liye shopping bhi karni hai..

Mihir - mai bhi jaunga bhai ke sath..

Toshi - han chle Jana..saying she went from there &raman too went behind her ..

Raman - maa .

Toshi - arey puttar tu ruk mai abhi nasta laati hu..

Raman - actually I need ur help maa..

Toshi - ha bol puttar ki gal hai & raman tell her something which she agreed..

Toshi - bas itni so baat koi na puttar tera kaam ho jayega mai abhi phn krti hu..saying she dialled no. and after disconnected the call she inform raman that his work is done..

Raman hugged her in excitement " thank you so much maa you are world's best maa "..

Toshi - bas kr ab ja warna der ho jayegi ..& went from there

Raman was going when mihir saw him & called from behind " bhai where are you going in hurry ?"..

Raman - mihir abhi urgent kaam hai tujhe baad mein natata hu..saying he went from there immediately

Engagement Day

Toshi - mihir puttar dekh na Raman kitni der lageyga Hume niklna bhi hai..

Mihir - you don't worry aunty mai dekha hu..saying he went to call raman

Mihir entered inside his room saying "yaar raman you are not ready till now"..

Raman - just 2 minutes..

Mihir - ye tu pichle 1 ghante se bol rha h yrr aaj sirf roka or engagement h shaadi nahi tu toh ladkiyon se jyada tym LGA rha..saying he starts laughing

Raman (glares)- so what after all today I'm going to engaged with my angel toh mujhe kahi se bhi kam nhi lgna chahiye..

Mihir - ok ok ab chle...saying both went towards hall where senior bhalla & all guest were waiting for him

Mr bhalla - shukr hai matarani ka ki finally you are ready..he said making everyone laughs

Raman (made face)- kya papa aap bhi..

Toshi - arey now stop laughing everyone mere puttar ko koi tease nhi karega ..
Raman hugged her & everyone headed towards iyers house..

Iyer house

Bhalla reaches iyer house where amma & appa welcome them ..

Toshi (to amma)- roke ka muhurat ho gyi hai aap ishita puttar ko le aao..amma nodded and went to take her

Raman was eagerly waiting for her his meanwhile he saw that mihika & divya bringing her she was wearing baby pink color lahanga while diamond necklace & earrings is adoring her face with minimum make up..

Toshi ji cupped her face & kissed on her temple saying "haye kitni Soni lag rahi hai tu puttar kisi ki nazar na lge meri bahu ko" ..saying she put black kohl behind her ear & she make her sat beside raman and start doing rituals she covered ishita's head with green dupptta & put tilak on their(ishra) forehead & feed them sweets both takes elders blessings everyone was praising ishita while raman eyes was stuck on her face only seeing him totally lost divya said"control jiju yahan or bhi log hain " listening this everyone starts laughing while Ishita was blushing hard ..

While raman became embarrassed ..

Toshi - achha bas karo sb don't make fun of my son ..

Appa - bhabhi ji engagement ki ceremony start kre..

Toshi - actually bhai sahab engagement ka muhurat 1 ghante baad ka hai..

Appa - ok koi nhi tak tak kuch kha lijiye sb log ..which she nodded ..

That's all for now I'm really tried to give my best for this update it's much awaited update for every reader of this story I hope you all liked it so hit like button do comments also..

PS - A request to every reader of this story (mostly silent readers) plz gave ur precious feedback if it is only two, three words that's ok bt plz give it.. πŸ˜›

Love
Harshita

fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Loved ishitas new avatar ..
She bravely answered amma...
Superb..
Ishta roka is done..
Superb...
Updt aooon..