Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

even though sanjay kapoor had a flop acting career he seems to be pretty influential and has a production company. Also i guess they wanted trp aunties to watch as well so promoted a dapper looking sanjay kapoor😆.
Sanjay kapoor seems to have no problem having less screen space. The episodes airing now were shot before the news of show going off air came in. 
The media and makers gave too much importance to sanjay and i still dont get why. Even smriti and sanjay themselves kind of promoted their pairing. When smriti started to promote rehaan the news of show going off air came😕. I guess malers gave strict instruction to smriti and aashim to not put too much offscreen fotos. They seems to be completely fine with each other but never posted a solo pic of them alone except under the bed pic by smriti.

They seems to be completely fine with each other but never posted a solo pic of them alone except under the bed pic

who cares... the way we r getting such scenes from past few days between rehaana is enough ðŸ˜†

PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

you were in edkv forum, right?😊

Story wise they showed rehaan and it was going smooth but the promotion was totally wrong. After a month or two they started promoting rehaan but individually. Also all the promos of him made him look like a creep who is after his uncles wife. A normal viewer who dont know the story will think rehaan is the main antagonist who is gonna create problem for the eternal couple ahana and anant🤢.
Going by promos there is nothing special with dsjz. Even i didnt give a damn about the show when i saw the promos. The only thing that gained my attention was the title track. I recognised smriti but didnt like her enough to givebthe show a try.

@bold: Yes. I was in the EDKV forum. I remember you and your lovely posts in that forum. Ah, edkv...another cool show with an amazing pairing. Alas, it died a premature death. I don't understand why channels introduce such amazing shows only to pull the plug off so swiftly. 

You'd think I  would learn my lesson with edkv and other cool shows like Dekha Ek Khwaab, Manmarziyan etc. But I never learn.

I really really love this show Dil Sambhal Ja Zara. And I am so very disappointed to see it end, especially when the Rehana track is finally starting. I know if the makers go with the original story than Rehana is a dead ship but even so, I wanted to go down with this ship. Because even if their love is messy and destructive, it is still love all the same. Love is destructive and that is the beauty of Rehana's love. I wanted to witness that on Indian TV. The fact that the show is ending really sucks. ðŸ˜¡

I only paid attention to the show when I learned that it is an adaptation of a Turkish show. I never watched the Turkish show but the fact that this show is an adaptation of an earlier show intrigued me. When I read the summary and saw clips of Ask-i Memnu, I was very much interested but still skeptical. Then I learned that Vikram Bhatt was a producer of the show. So, I thought, they wouldn't compromise with the content all that much and started silently watching the show in earnest. I was waiting for Rehan-Ahana relationship development. Now that we get to see them together so much in whatever capacity, the channel decided to axe the show. The fact that Smiti Kalra and Ashim Gulati have such great on-screen chemistry breaks my heart even more. I am really sad to see this show end so soon.

I don't know what show to watch now. Haasil disappointed me right from the start. Dil Sambhal Ja Zara was the only show I watch these days and its ending. I feel so angry.

Edited by PlainJane - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

They seems to be completely fine with each other but never posted a solo pic of them alone except under the bed pic

who cares... the way we r getting such scenes from past few days between rehaana is enough ðŸ˜†

BTW am all for Rehana at this moment 
They set the screens on fire and their chemistry rocks 
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

@bold: Yes. I was in the EDKV forum. I remember you and your lovely posts in that forum. Ah, edkv...another cool show with an amazing pairing. Alas, it died a premature death. I don't understand why channels introduce such amazing shows only to pull the plug off so swiftly. 

You'd think I  would learn my lesson with edkv and other cool shows like Dekha Ek Khwaab, Manmarziyan etc. But I never learn.

I really really love this show Dil Sambhal Ja Zara. And I am so very disappointed to see it end, especially when the Rehana track is finally starting. I know if the makers go with the original story than Rehana is a dead ship but even so, I wanted to go down with this ship. Because even if their love is messy and destructive, it is still love all the same. Love is destructive and that is the beauty of Rehana's love. I wanted to witness that on Indian TV. The fact that the show is ending really sucks. ðŸ˜¡

I only paid attention to the show when I learned that it is an adaptation of a Turkish show. I never watched the Turkish show but the fact that this show is an adaptation of an earlier show intrigued me. When I read the summary and saw clips of Ask-i Memnu, I was very much interested but still skeptical. Then I learned that Vikram Bhatt was a producer of the show. So, I thought, they wouldn't compromise with the content all that much and started silently watching the show in earnest. I was waiting for Rehan-Ahana relationship development. Now that we get to see them together so much in whatever capacity, the channel decided to axe the show. The fact that Smiti Kalra and Ashim Gulati have such great on-screen chemistry breaks my heart even more. I am really sad to see this show end so soon.

I don't know what show to watch now. Haasil disappointed me right from the start. Dil Sambhal Ja Zara was the only show I watch these days and its ending. I feel so angry.

your username is very catchy and easy to remember. Thats how i remember you😊.
Edkv was such an amazing show amd am still not over its abrupt ending. 7 whole months we waited for a proper shraman story and we got nothing.
With dsjz the channel didnt give enough time to get completely hooked to the show. 

i started to get hooked to an indian show after an year. Edkv was my last but this one is also gonna face the same fate.
I am still longing to see nimik together onscreen.
Finally i found a couple with good chemsitry and phir se babaji ka tullu
I also paid attention to the show after knowing about ask-i-memnu. The story was really dark and intense but indian channels cannot handle such things. I still dont understand why did the channel take up the show in the first place. A person with basic common sense will know a show bases on infidelity and adultery is never donna have a mass audience. Does a channel like starplus dont even have basic common sense😡?

Dont remind me of haasil and ek deewana tha. Both disappointed me big time. 
Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly ... from the very start people love Rehanaa and their chemistry , when it was evident that at the end it will be Rehaan and Aahana's story not Anant and Ahana's... they should have used them as lead pair in promos. I personally never liked Anant and Ahana onscreen, I've to mute their scene as I dont like a Old man and young girl romancing all the tym. I m watching it for Rehana.. will miss the show💔
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes one reason is wrong marketing from start..if people have known it from start that it's a love triangle story between 2 young and one middle age person it would have created much interest than a love story of young girl and middle age man..
And second big reason is time slot clash with Big Boss😡..Indian audience will not prefer watching a daily soap over Big Boss
Shliya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more. There were many slips in marketing. They highlighted it as a love story between two people with an age gap. The title song "ishq-gunah" was very poignant and moving but totally misplaced. It didn't refer to the love of Ahana Anant  though (as initially shown), but, to Rehana and it took me some time to realise that.
I don't know whether the makers were scared to highlight the new theme of the story or what, but, putting weight on Anant Ahana love story couldn't have helped either. Some people might have found it boring as there have been serials similar in the past.This serial is a classic example of when the actor dominates the character. Sanjay Kapoor dominated Anant and hence they could never sideline that character. By showing  Ahana in depression they are trying to give a perfect reason for infidelity as they are scared anything else will be frowned upon. This serial could have been something amazing had the makers had the courage to show the real story.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shliya

Couldn't agree more. There were many slips in marketing. They highlighted it as a love story between two people with an age gap. The title song "ishq-gunah" was very poignant and moving but totally misplaced. It didn't refer to the love of Ahana Anant  though (as initially shown), but, to Rehana and it took me some time to realise that.

I don't know whether the makers were scared to highlight the new theme of the story or what, but, putting weight on Anant Ahana love story couldn't have helped either. Some people might have found it boring as there have been serials similar in the past.This serial is a classic example of when the actor dominates the character. Sanjay Kapoor dominated Anant and hence they could never sideline that character. By showing  Ahana in depression they are trying to give a perfect reason for infidelity as they are scared anything else will be frowned upon. This serial could have been something amazing had the makers had the courage to show the real story.

i think showing ahana has depression is a really good thing. that clearly explains why she committed suicide at the end. what i like in the indian version is rehaana became close due to the emotional bonding more than physical attraction. its the emotional connection that leads you to love someone unconditionally and passionately. ahaana is clearly emotionally very much comfortable with rehaan. with anant she always try to be more matured than her age and always trying to please him.
made a post earlier on why bihter committed suicide for a guy like behlul because i seriously couldnt understand why would a girl who is smart, intelligent and extremely beautiful will kill herself for a spineless guy like behlul who repeatedly insulted her feelings for his own selfish reasons.  bihter was shown as a very strong character and getting herself killed esp for a guy like bihter is not really justified. 

for the last couple of weeks anant's character is been sidelined and sanjay kapoor seems to be fine with it as well. if you watch the show without watching the promos then you will instantly get hints of rehaana from the first episode itself but the promos where highly misleading. if they wanted to keep the suspense of rehaana then they should have promoted the show solely on ahana'scharacter sidelining both anant and rehaan in promos. only one promo did justice to the show where ahana is seen questioning her choice of marrying anant.