Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara Written Update 16 Jan 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with Ahana entering her mom's room she wakes up as she feels Ahana's touch on her hand . Ahana calms her mom n caresses her . Ahana too is teary eyed n asks her mom about her suicide attempt . Ahana calms her n assures alls well . Laila tries to sleep .
Ahana uncontrollably weeps outside the room .

Nurse hands her Laila's bag n mobile . 
Ahana weeps as she finds a pic of their happy family in it . And then she is shocked to discover her mom penniless n weeps all the more .   

As Ahana is weeping Rehaan arrives with her packed meals, her clothes n a bunch of flowers 
He stares at weeping Ahana , he remembers all the accusations against her by Roshni and AM 
Despite everything he is unable to feel attracted to her n stares at her 

The song plays in BG ...". Aye dill sambhal ja zara ..."
Ahana collects the clothes n tiffin and pays no attention to Rehaan 
She is very upset n is unmindful,of Rehaan staring at her 
Rehaan speaks to Ahana and tries to share her pain ..he shars his own pain of losing his both parents 

AM arrives and rehaan leaves . AM thanks Rehaan . He sits besides Ahana and she is pleased to see him , as he imforms her about hs visit to Dubai .He assures Tarun would take care of al matters n gives her his credit card and asks her to feel free to se it for her mom's expenses . She is displeased to hear this . AM leaves and Ahana is shocked .. She recollects all those moments she hurt him . She goes up to hs car n throws the credit card back . She accuses him of running away from her n distancing himself from her . She accuses him of forgetting their love .. That she was not OK with hs ways . AM tries to calm him but refuses to understand Ahana . 
She laments that she was just human like him .. She committed mistakes n learnt .. Why Was he not for giving her ?? ... She asks him why had he stopped loving her ?? She asks him if he understood her at all ?? Why was he giving their rishtaa only a month's time ?.

AM decides to speak to her later when she was calmer...
Ahana gives up and walks away feeling heart broken .. 

At home Roshni is counting days left from the 30 days that her dad had given Ahana 
She plans to throw ahana out of  dad's life  in this time .Keran tries to make her change her mind .
AM returns home and imforms about his visit to Dubai 
Roshni gets excited n pleads n pleads AM to let her accompany him to Dubai 
After initial relictance AM gves in to her demands n lets her accompany for some shopping .

At the hospital Ahana gets a call from Arav ... He misses her n inquires about Laila aunty .
He reassures about Laila aunty . Ahana gets emotinal about Arav's cute gesture .
Ahana learns that AM was taking Rosh to Dubai . But he was not going because of his school ..
Ahana is upset to hear about AM .

Later Ahana is seen tryinf to feed Saloni .
 Mr Gupta arrives with a bouquet and the girls are displeased to see him . He taunts them and behaves innatrocious manned . Ahana stops him from seeing Laila .
Gupta 
Gupta about to foulmouth Ahana but furious  Rehaan intervenes  n pushes him away from Ahana 
Both Gupta and Ahana a re taken aback by this behaviour of Rehaan

Precap for tomorrow 
Rehaan is seen consulting the hypnotist regarding Ahana taking the antidepressants that even her mom used to take .
She imforms him that this pointed towards Ahana being depressed with life 
Rehaan goes lookimg for Ahana in her room n gets concerned as she is missing from there . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Precap says it all..
excited but hope my dreams dont 💔
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

Precap says it all..

excited but hope my dreams dont 💔

OmGEE Rehana romance  started already kya ?? 😲😳👏
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
After watching today's episode I feel AM does not deserve a girl like Ahana in his life .
Ahana should divorce him right away n move on pshe would be happier with out him 

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

After watching today's episode I feel AM does not deserve a girl like Ahana in his life .

Ahana should divorce him right away n move on pshe would be happier with out him 

as I see in hotstar I fast forward the scenes which has am

he is self centred didn't even inform aahana he is taking rosh with him 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Ahana's confrontation and her outburst
Hey in our country it's showing at 11:00 (India time 10:30)
And it's said that India's next superstar will be shown at sat-sun at 10:30(India time)
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

I loved Ahana's confrontation and her outburst

Hey in our country it's showing at 11:00 (India time 10:30)
And it's said that India's next superstar will be shown at sat-sun at 10:30(India time)

Yes deaar 
They shifted the show back by half hr yaar .. until it goes off air this season 
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yes deaar 
They shifted the show back by half hr yaar .. until it goes off air this season 

Not really in our country it's showing at the same time as before

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Not really in our country it's showing at the same time as before

Really ??? In India .. superstars show follows Ishqbaaz and this is followed by Dsjz at 11 PM 
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Really ??? In India .. superstars show follows Ishqbaaz and this is followed by Dsjz at 11 PM 

I don't know what is going on