Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitraaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Aisha...Thank you so much for updating😊😊😊...My Queen is back with a bang😳😳;Seriously it was amazing👏...Waiting for the next episode eagerly😳...Sorry,I would reply on the day you posted itself but I was a little busy in my work😕
Update the next episode as soon as possible for you😉..Waitingg eagerly❤️
Bye~Dolly

Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Impossible - A Warrior High Fan Fiction
[Written Series Episode No 226]

SCENE 1

As Gautam said "Start", Rohan gave a disturbed look and trying to make Vidurshi comfortable said "Don't worry! Just go fooo" he dodged to his right as Vidurshi tried to land her first punch before he finished his sentence. As all the students looked shocked, Angela looked at Sid and Vidyut who were sure their "sister wouldn't hurt a machar" and gave a fake smile fluttering her eye lids. And in came more punches and kicks which Rohan dodged in surprise. "Vi. Du. Shi. What. The. Hell. Are. You. Trying?" Rohan asked one word by word as he dodged. Witnessing the hitting and dodging, Parth stated how this somehow reminded him of when Siyali threw stones at Sid. As the gang laughed and discussed how that was one enjoyable day just like this one, Niti teased "Sid ko maar kathey dekney ki mazaa hi kuch aur hai. Woh waala mazaa ka toh koi comparison nahi" As Sid stared at Niti, Shreya looked at Sid, smiled and got back to cheering Vidurshi. All the girls were cheering for Vidurshi while the boys ganged around and pleaded "Hum ladkon ka izzat ka sawaal hai Rohan" Sid shouted "Don't get beaten by a girl". Rohan yelled back "Haan. Haan. Ladki ki haat se maar na khana. Par wapas maar bhi toh nahi sakta hoon. Sir stop this insanity". Gautam who was enjoying this very much didn't stop.

As Vidurshi tries to punch again with her left hand, she looks at Rohan's hand catching hold of her fist and then at him. Rohan then pulls her close and holds her hand to her back. Gautam widens his eyes, gives a little cough and acts like he didn't see anything. Rohan whispers "Kis baath ki gussey nikal rahe ho?" Vidurshi stared into Rohan's questioning eyes. "I know you wont hurt me" Rohan says coming more closer "So drop the act". Vidurshi stops starting and using her right hand punches on Rohan's face. "Oooh" the entire room howled seeing Rohan getting hit on the face.

Rohan turned his face towards Vidurshi in raging anger while Vidurshi was taken aback by the fact that she actually punched someone. "Let's stop here" Gautam said in a sheepish tone and finished the classes.

As Gautam left the class, the girls ganged around Vidurshi who rolled her eyes with  bowed head, excused herself and left the room. Angela turned her head towards Sid and Vidyut, gave a fake smile and gestured them to keep their money ready.

SCENE 2

Angela came out of the room to find Vidurshi standing leaning on a pillar. As Angela came in front, Vidurshi wiped her tears. Angela gave a funny look and asked "Khud hi maarkey, khud hi ro rahi hai?" 

The others come out of the room and come next to Vidurshi and question her on why she hit Rohan while Rohan was still in the room. Vidurshi told them that she had no reason. Rohan always scared her and when she got the chance she hit them back. Angela stared at her for lying. Vidurshi insisted that she wanted to be alone and exited the group. At that point, Rohan also got out of the room. Both of them looked at each other before going their own ways at the fork that split the corridor.

Seeing this, the group also goes their different ways. As Sid and Vidyut try to move, Angela extends her palm in front of them asking them to pay up on their bet. Both of them try to dismiss that they don't have cash right now. Angela smirks and tells that they have lost their bet because she knew her best friends more than they did. While the other two argued that Angela got this right by luck and that they knew their sister better than Angela leading to another bet: That Vidurshi will say Sorry atleast 10 times before the day's end. If not, Sid and Vidyut will act as Angela's slave for a week and vice versa.

SCENE 3

Sid was rushing through the corridor when he saw Shreya walking in the left corridor. One of the juniors, Alex came running into the corridor and pushed Shreya due to which Shreya slipped and the few of paper in her hand fell off while the others flew into the ground. "Sorry! Sorry" he ran screaming. "Udkey jaa rahe hai!" Shreya exclaimed. Yakshit, who was walking behind Alex insisted that she try to catch the "flying paper" while he picks up the one lying inside. As Shreya was trying to catch a paper flying, Sid suddenly dashes into her as they both catch a paper. Shreya looks at Sid's hand on hers and questions his actions "Kya karney ki koshish kar rahe ho?" "Tumhari help!" Sid replied smiling in a flirty manner. "Agar help hi karna hai toh mere haath ke badley paper pakdo" Shreya told in a cold tone and pulled his hand off.

Meanwhile, Yakshit picks up all the paper and sees Sid and Shreya chasing after papers and laughing while doing so. It looked like they were playing a game. It was very funny to watch. Sid and Shreya get back in with a bunch of paper and laughing so hard. They thank Yakshit for his help.

"That was a lot of fun. We should do this again" Sid said laughing. Shreya turned toward Sid instantly and said "Kyun mujhe detention pohunchana hai kya?" Sid realised that Shreya was not in the mood to speak and so he left after saying her bye. Suddenly, Shreya stopped him and asked him if he was free? Sid sked for the reason why Shreya wanted to know. "Bus yun he" Shreya said with a smile. Seeing her smile, Sid couldn't help but smile and repeated "Bus yun he huh?"

Shreya smiled and "Ab 15 min ka break hai, Mujhe laga agar tum free ho toh hum juice peeney chaltey hai." Sid's face was lightened up with a huge smile. Siyali Askrd him out for this first time. "Par tum jaldi mey lag rahe ho!" said Shreya bursting his bubble. Sid realised that he was in rush. He had to get ice pack for Rohan. He thought to himself "Rohan ke bachey! Mere kabab ka haddi toh tu hi hai" as he left. He walked few steps turned back, "Siyali! Yeh 15 minute nahi mili toh kya? Aur bhi bohat si 15 minute toh hai"

"Mathlab" Shreya asked. "Shaam ki snacks break. Coffee pe miltey hai" Sid asked to which Shreya smiled with a nod. "I'll be waiting for you! Siyali!" saying so Sid left to the clinic. Shreya turned around to see Urmila maam standing outside her office. Urmila maam looks at Shreya, turns and gets into her office. Shreya rolled her eyes and went to Urmila maam's office to submit the forms.

As kept the forms on Urmila maam's table, Urmila maam asked "Shreya, Is Sid troubling you?" When Shreya replied in negative, Urmila maam told that she heard him call her Siyali. "I don't want him to keep thinking that you're Siyali" Urmila maam said firmly. "But maam, maine kuch kiya nahi" Shreya replied with a bowed head.

Urmila maam tells her that her letting him call her Siyali is equal to instigating him. "I'm not going to ask you to stay away from him. Main koi villian nahi hoon. Just a concerned mother. But If this keeps on going, both of you will end up get hurt! And i don't want my son heart broken. I think i made myself quite clear" Shreya nodded her head and left the room. As she left the room, Urmila maam picked up her phone as if she wanted to call someone. But stopped and kept her phone away.

On the other hand, Sid who climbed the stairs was thinking to himself "Pehley gussa kiya. That's Siyali. Par phir hang out karney ki baath ki. Aur baad coffee ke liye bhi maan gayi. Ajeeb hai. That's not like Siyali." He brainstormed for a few seconds and them spoke out loud to himself "Sid! Bohat dimaag math chala'o. Siyali ke saath akeley mein time spend karney ki mauka mil rahi hai. Bhagwan mauka deyta toh enjoy kar, research nahi!"

Chitraaaa thumbnail
Thank you so so much Aisha for the update...This episode was really fun...Waiting for Siyali mystery to be solved😉...and also waiting for the next episodes to be posted when possible for you soon😊...
Please do tell when you will post the next episode so that I will make time and be waiting eagerly
Bye~Dolly😊
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly22

Thank you so so much Aisha for the update...This episode was really fun...Waiting for Siyali mystery to be solved😉...and also waiting for the next episodes to be posted when possible for you soon😊...

Please do tell when you will post the next episode so that I will make time and be waiting eagerly
Bye~Dolly😊

Thanks.! 
I shall update next episode ad soon as i finish writing
Chitraaaa thumbnail
Ok ok...That's good...I will be waiting eagerly for the update.
Hope you write soon and update😳.
Bye~Dolly
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Want Vidurshi's monologue about hitting Rohan & new lead to Siyali's case. Waiting for next update. Update soon Aisha. 
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

Loved the update. Want Vidurshi's monologue about hitting Rohan & new lead to Siyali's case. Waiting for next update. Update soon Aisha. 

I will.
But monologue. Not  for sure? I'm not writing dialogues these days na! 😭
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha-Haja

I will.
But monologue. Not  for sure? I'm not writing dialogues these days na! 😭

Not like dialoguewise, just what she thinks about the whole scenario
Imiya07 thumbnail
Hey guys! I know it's been almost 1.5 months. Sorry for giving no updates. But its not working out..
But i don't want to leave the story in half.
So i've been writing 20 min everyday when i travel. But it's shorter than the last shortened version. Just like a very short summary - Key points of important events.
I'll publish the entire thing is 1 or 2 shots. Gimme a month. I will publish atleast half the plot
So that i can finish it short and sweet instead of dragging so much.
Thanks for reading and comments.
Means a lot to me. :)

- A