Ruvya OS: Chayyee Hein Tanhai~(25/11/2017)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This is my first OS on Ruvya...

It's my take on how Bhavya comes to know the truth about how and why she really lost her job...and also how Rudra comes to know that Bhavya hasn't married Manav...

Hope you like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Chayyee Hein Tanhai~~~~

Bhavya stood watching her house from afar...The house she lived with her parents and her sister...How things changed for her all of a sudden...Everything had happened in a blink of an eye...she lost everything...And still after almost 20 years, she hasn't been able to forgive herself...for surviving...She should have been dead as well...why did the fates spare her life...?
To torture her every day...?

Bhavya swallowed...
She had failed her parents...She had failed her sister...Sultan was still walking around freely even after committing murders over and over...And here she was helpless to do anything...this inactivity was killing her...her suspension was killing her...

It was then She saw the man who got her suspended coming towards her...
Bhavya turned to leave...

Kakka:"Betta..."
Bhavya gritted her teeth...The spineless man who repayed her with betrayal for all she had done for him...

Bhavya had moved a few steps away when the man stood before her folding his hands...
Bhavya:"What do you want now...?"
She asked angrily...

Kakka:"Betta...I know you hate me..."
Bhavya:"wrong...I loath you...I loath selfish spineless people like you...so leave...I don't have time to waste on the likes of you...".

Kakka:"I'm here to rectify my sin that I committed...you helped me in my most difficult times...and I..."

Bhavya:"Spare me the sob story...I have heard it a lot...it disgusts me now..."

He took out a worn out newspaper...
Kakka:"this is the man who blackmailed me to do it..."
He said pointing to the article...

The Prodigal Son Returns Home...
The article was of  official introduction of  Abhay as an Oberoi...

Bhavya:"yeh Admi nein blackmail kiya apko...?"
The man nodded...

Bhavya:"Abhay Singh Oberoi...?"
Kakka:"yes..."
Kakka:" he kept my family as hostages...I had no other choice..."

Bhavya:"Then why now...?"

Kakka:"because I don't care anymore... aap humare jeevan mein bhagvan ka ashirvaad banke aya...jab sab rasthe baand huve the...aur isliye..."

Kakka:"Mujhe Maaf kijiye..."
He said folding his hands before her...

Bhavya shook her head...
Bhavya:"iski koi zaroorath nahi...Thank you for your help..."
As the man left Bhavya pulled up her sleeves...Abhay Singh Oberoi here I come...

When Bhavya reached OM she saw that Abhay was being pampered by all the family members...
Walking straight to Abhay she pulled him up by his collar and slammed him to the wall angrily...
Bhavya:"Spill..."

She ignored the commotion around her trying to calm her or asking for her to stop...
Abhay looked at her smirking...
Abhay:"What...?what do you want me to say...?"

Bhavya:"Why did you get me suspended...?"

Everybody gasped around her...

Bhavya:"Why did you force Kakka to trap me...?He told me everything about how you kidnapped his family to make him do that cheap act...but I want the reason from you...why did YOU do it...?"

Rudra:"Enough Bhavya Pratap Rathode...enough...

Rudra angrily pulled Bhavya away...
Rudra:"Mind your language...Everybody in this house gives you freedom doesn't mean you have the authority or right to do whatever you want here...don't forget that you are only my Bodyguard...apne aukat pe avo...don't forget that you are speaking to an Oberoi...Abhay is my brother..."

Chhayee hai tanhayee, Kyu na jaane 
Sazaa hai yeh kyun payee, Kaun jaane 

Bhavya:"Dont come in between this, Rudra...This doesn't concern you..."

Rudra:"it concerns me...And it Rudra Sir for you...our relationship has changed Miss.Bhavya Pratap Rathode...oops sorry...Mrs.Bhavya Manav..."

sooni hai raahein, sooni hai baahein 
sooni nigaahein 

Bhavya:"I have to bring it up again Rudra ''SIR''... I want to know the reason why he got me suspended...?"

Rudra:"BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO...I WANTED YOU TO SUFFER FOR THE PAIN YOU GAVE ME...I WANTED YOU  TO FEEL THE SAME PAIN I FELT WHEN YOU DITCHED ME TO MARRY MANAV...I WANTED TO SEE YOU GET INSULTED THE SAME WAY I GOT WHEN YOU SLAPPED ME IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT DAY..."

PUNCH...
PUNCH...
All gasped as Bhavya punched Rudra hard, twice...So hard that he stumbled...

Bhavya:"Tum jaise ghatiya gira huva soch vala insaan maine kabhi nahi dekha hein Rudra Singh Oberoi..."

Jisko hai kho jaana, Woh milta hi kyon hai 
Dil ko hai murjaana, Toh khilta hi kyon hai 

Rudra:"How dare you...?"
He moved angrily to Bhavya...

Bhavya caught him before he made a move, turned him and pinned his two hands behind him with her one hand..and restraining him to her with her other...

The family stood frozen around her...

Rudra tried to pull out...but failed...

Bhavya:"I dare Mr.Rudra Singh Oberoi...I dare..."

Bhavya:"You insulted me over and over regarding my being elder...who the he'll are you to insult me regarding that...what right do you have to do it...?tum jaise rich spoilt brats kya jaane life ka difficulties.."

Bhavya:".tumare jaise lazy cry baby mujhe insult kar raha hein...?college ke baad UPSC ke Civil Service Exam ke Prelims, Mains aur Interview pass karke meine yeh vardi pehni hein...aur tum pass ho ya fail...your brothers and your family is there to spoon feed you na...kisi bhi company ke head banake crores eearn kar sakthe ho...how would you know about hard work and tapasya...?"

Bhavya:"uss din meine thumhe isliye mara kyunki you pointed fingers at my character...sare mehman...mere colleagues, the people I know and work with...unn sabke samne insult kiya...bhool gaya...?you implied by your words Rudra that I'm nothing but a w****...and you say I insulted you...?yeh sab samjne ke liye na you should be human Rudra..."

Bhavya:"aur rahe baath Manav se meri shaadi ki tho why do you even care Rudra...?why do you care...?

Rudra:"because you were special for me Damn it..."

Bhavya loosened the hold she had on Rudra...

Chhayee hai tanhayee, Kyu na jaane 
Sazaa hai yeh kyun payee, Kaun jaane 

Bhavya:" Mr.Rudra Singh Oberoi...Even I thought we had something special...though each time your ageist nature hurt me...I hoped that someday you would realize that such things doesn't matter when two people love each other...I loved you...I cared about you...so much that I almost left my mission...because you were important to me, your safety was important for me than my revenge against sultan...I cancelled my wedding with Manav because I couldn't marry another person when I was in love with you...I told myself to move on...because you didn't feel for me the way I felt for you...but my stupid heart stopped me...my love for you stopped me...but you didn't deserve it Rudra...you knew why being a police officer was important to me...and still you..."

Bhavya:"Gosh,  I feel disgusted for having fallen under the spell of love for the first time...I opened my heart for you...but you tore it apart from the inside...but don't worry...I'm used to it...I'm used to it now..."

As she turned she stumbled...
Rudra caught her before she fell and turned her to him...
Bhavya:"I'm used to it now..."
She kept saying...

sooni hai raahein, sooni hai baahein 
sooni nigaahein 

Rudra:"Bhavya...Bhavya...look at me...please...look at me...I'm sorry...I love you too...and the thought that I was losing you made me do all this...it doesn't matter if you are older than me...all that matters is you...I can change myself, I can be mature and understanding...please give me a Chance...please I beg you..."

Bhavya:"it's too late Rudra...it's too late...it's over...we are over..."
Bhavya walked away from him...

Rudra:"Bhavya..."
Rudra fell down on his knees...

Shivaay and Om walked over to him and kneeled besides him...
Rudra:"Meine yeh kya kar diya bhaiyya..."
He leaned towards Shivaay and cried like a baby...Shivaay and Om held Rudra...

They watched as Bhavya came back with her bags...
She walked over to Rudra and gave him her resignation letter...
Bhavya:"I'm resigning from the post as your bodyguard...I don't think I can do this anymore...I'll pay the bond  as soon as I can..."

Rudra:"Bhavya..."
He said painfully...

Bhavya walked out of the house  with a heavy heart...she felt like she was losing her family again...and this time her llove too...
Bhavya:"it's ok...I'll live through this pain too...I'll get used to it..."
But unable to control her emotions any longer she fell down besides the stairs and cried...

Jisko hai kho jaana, Woh milta hi kyon hai 
Dil ko hai murjaana, Toh khilta hi kyon hai 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago