Episode 16-Takur sher tho Rahul sava sher

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Let the games begin! 
Takur knows something but he doesn't know what Rahul knows. SO he makes the first move , all defensive and  he bows to Rahul . The diary was meant to be the attack move But Rahul nicely sidesteps that trap and goes full on to Nandu mode. Now Takur suspects Rahul of lying but about what he doesn't know. But Rahul knows the Takur is deceiving the villagers as well. And it is more than exploiting their superstitious belief. So it's more stalemate than check mate now. 

Minti had  survived after spending a night in the temple. Maybe because the killer was busy orchestrating the accident that killed Manoj.

Rahul's flashback was eerie. The Not so celestial canine and the shadow puppet show . Clearly human hands behind all this. But who hit Rahul on the head?  Couldn't see anyone standing behind him. And that last apparition - someone has taken the trouble to dress up as Kaal Bhairav, why? 

Lakhan knows Nandu and Preeti are connected . The pistols are drawn. Should be an intersting episode next. The precap didn't give much clue either- which is as it should be. I hate spoilers that takes the mystery out of everything.

The story is picking up. Can't wait for Sakhthi Devi's entry now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly it is getting better with each passing day.
Rahul was hit by a man if you clearly observe the scene.

Shakti devi is the mastermind I guess coz she is criminal and just now has came out of jail
.made me thing a big racket works behind the kb mystery and offcourse sakti devi and thakur beings the lead
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rahul managed the trap of the diary quite well
he acted fully innocent Nandu and was too polite
Rahul and Thakur both understood that the other is playing a game
but later Lakhan saw Rahul Preeti together and most probably knows their relationship now so Thakur wants to kill Preeti and Minty
precap was vague and they kept the suspense
2filmy thumbnail
it will be interesting once Shakti Devi comes
she and Thakur are competitors
and Rahul can make use of their enemity well
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

it will be interesting once Shakti Devi comes
she and Thakur are competitors
and Rahul can make use of their enemity well

Sakthi Devi will probably use Rahul as a pawn in her game against the Takur but I can't wait to see their confrontation
2filmy thumbnail
yes initially Shakti Devi can use Rahul as a pawn
but later I think Rahul too will use her against thakur