Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kayalover thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

You wished to see them married?πŸ˜‰

Abhi party baaki hai mere dost!πŸ˜†

next part soon yaar... dunno when, but sooner!

Yeah i wished to see them marry and also a SS from your side...πŸ˜†
Waiting eagerly
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kayalover

Yeah i wished to see them marry and also a SS from your side...πŸ˜†
Waiting eagerly

Hahaha... Though I am not clear what else am I supposed to write next... Thoda sochna padega...
Kayalover thumbnail

Hahaha... Though I am not clear what else am I supposed to write next... Thoda sochna padega...

Sochiye janab...

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Koi idea deejiye aap..πŸ˜†
Kayalover thumbnail

Koi idea deejiye aap..πŸ˜†

Ye lijiye phr idea ap...πŸ˜†
Ummm some cozy romantic moments of asfiya..😳
Why don't you show us downfall of zubia's bhabhi...in drama everyone realised their mistake and learnt a lesson except her...so why not here😲
Plus how asfiya manage their personal and professional life together...
What if they both go on trip...

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kayalover

Ye lijiye phr idea ap...πŸ˜†
Ummm some cozy romantic moments of asfiya..😳
Why don't you show us downfall of zubia's bhabhi...in drama everyone realised their mistake and learnt a lesson except her...so why not here😲
Plus how asfiya manage their personal and professional life together...
What if they both go on trip...

Madam, bohot shukriya for your suggestions...
They worked for me...
Taking lots of it...
Hopefully u get one update tonight.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Does it feel good that an update is full of goody-goody stuff, all around Asfandyar? πŸ˜‰
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Chapter-4

Zubiya still played with the loose strand of her open hair, with a cup of coffee, sitting by the window, quite late at night. Marriage happened to be a blissful thing for her till now... Months into the marriage, and she was well settled. What with her super awesome Parents in law or a damn best sister in the world in Gaiti. Though, she is now married to Dr. Haroon, but meeting her in the hospital and weekend gathering at the Khans made it for all... Or hell of a loving husband, Asfi...Talking of which, a slow smile formed on her face. He is someone, no outsider would know. A strict administrator, even stricter senior, and a very serious doctor surgeon at the hospital; he was everything but all this at home. Her definition of Dr. Asfandyar Ali Khan had changed after marriage, when she stayed with him day in and day out. Humour was his first companion. That fellow cannot sit straight at home. A certain kind of bug he has in him that keeps biting him at irregular intervals- A bug to keep pulling legs. Not just hers, but his parents', Gaiti's and even once, Dr. Haroon's... Once he had rounded Dr. Haroon at home for not being proper with Gaiti. It was one thing to be scolded by Dr. Asfandyar, the boss; and another thing to be bulldozed by Asfandyar, Gaiti's brother. A non-serious person like Dr. Haroon was also unnerved... It was only until Gaiti lost her battle at keeping a hold of her laughter did Dr. Haroon realise that Asfi was being- A total prankster... Zubiya laughed remembering his antics. Apart from being all this, he was a diehard romantic. Asfi and Romance with a whole shade of flirtiness walked hand in hand when Zubiya was concerned. This fellow had left no stone unturned turning her a bright shade of red every now and then ever since he brought her to this house after her Rukhsati in Karachi and Walima in Islamabad.

Soon after her rukhsati, they had to rush to the hotel they were staying in, change, and leave for their flight to Islamabad in 2 hours. They had their walima the day after, and so they wanted to reach there before hand and relax off all the exertion. During their flight he whispered his deep regrets regarding not able to spend their first night in peace. She had hit him on his arm for making her blush hard. Well he didn't get a chance to get hold of her at Islamabad, as they were fully surrounded by guests when they reached home, and later they were so tired that hitting the bed to sleep was their only coherent thought before they dozed off their tiredness. The entire day next, all he did was making puppy faces at her, and she turning her face away in fits of giggle at being deprived of what he wanted... Her!

Well, he did get his wish fulfilled that night, what she understood was how much he loved her; he was stumped by her equally volleying love. He knew she loved him, but he never thought her expression of love would be a as giving as his. The timid Dr. Zubiya Khalil was not that when she was Mrs. Zubiya Asfandyar Khan, as eager as he was, a lot romantic, than she ever expressed verbally, as well as taking as she loved giving. A striking match to the bubbling love of Asfi.

"Asfi..."

"Hmmm?"

Zubiya lay comfortably in his arms later that night, spent up. His heart was still thudding hard, while she tried easing her breath while she asked.

"Did you love Faryal as much as you do to me?"

"No." Came his pat reply, no thought, no procrastination. He cleared his point though- "There's a lot of difference in falling in love at a tender age and of the fianc, and that of loving someone at the mature years of life and to your wife." His fingers were still in her hair, subconsciously rubbing the roots. He still continued- "Coming to think of it, and I had long ago conveyed the same to Faryal also that, at this stage I do realise- I never loved her. Yes, I thought I did. But the love cannot overcome so soon Zubiya. Her breaking the engagement and leaving me in distress did hurt me, but I overcame sooner than I realised. Overcome in the manner that she didn't matter anymore. But with you, it wasn't the same. When you declined marriage, I was again distressed, but I was totally disturbed. All they say, filmy things happened. I worked on automaton, but never felt like doing anything else but think about you, and finding out some way that would convince you of me. I couldn't eat, I didn't want to talk, I felt nothing but the pinning desire to make you mine, yet never force you." He impulsively kissed her hair.

"I never loved Rameez, though I thought he was my saviour. Zubiya couldn't help but laugh now- "And it always turned out to be you who became my saviour, even when that supposed saviour wanted to destroy me."

"Zubiya, I think it is high time that we don't talk about our bitter pasts. There's nothing that you don't know about me or my family's past. All is in the open. And there's nothing in your past that destiny didn't make me a part of. Now let's not think about them. Remember good things about yesterday, and make a better today. Isn't it?" he asked. And she had nodded.

Zubiya kept her coffee mug on the centre table, coming out of her memories with the clock striking 0ne at night. The subject of her thoughts hadn't returned home till now, today also.

~~THANKS FOR READING~~

sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
madam πŸ€—
its such a happy and romantic update ❀️
asfi is so naughty and romantic ...
dem talking about teir past as if nothing matters is a sign of a strong relationship ...
do write more madam
thanks for d notif
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww... Beautiful update..