Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Agree with all.

I do hope they do not spoil the whole story within a month & then scrap it. SP is absolutely hopeless in miantaining good shows !!

I am worried but after 4 episodes I loved this show.

I have not watched the Turkish show but read in wiki. Very interesting plot & I do hope they follow it through. More than likely they will not be allowed !!😡
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SP knows that this is an official remake and they're also aware, i'm sure, of the fact that this story not only involves the female lead marrying her father's friend but also falling in love with a guy who is like a son to Anant so if they decide they want to axe the show early based on TRPs then they shouldn't have allowed this show to air on their channel in the first place. I think that's why they've given the time slot of 10:30 and have also refrained from promoting Rehan in the promos because either they want the surprise element for the viewers to remain intact or they're afraid it will alienate viewers who are already uncomfortable with Ahana and Anant. So far with the symbolism of the bracelet, it doesn't seem like they intend on changing the storyline so fingers crossed.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Believe me this thought has struck me soon as I knew the concept of the show.
The age difference is something that can be understood. It happens frequently in life.
But the extra marital affair with Rehan could be something which our so-called conservative viewers may not be able to digest.

And SP has a track record of scrapping shows which do not fare well a on the trp charts without any compunction.

Low TRPs means the show dies.

Or else the original story line is mercilessly butchered to gain TRPs. Hope that doesn't happen to DSJZ.
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
The show is quite different and refreshing !!
The show has got a good start in terms of TRP as well and I hope once the original Ahana and Rehan love story starts the TRP remains intact !! Because it's quite known how SP will ruin the storyline for TRP.