Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
possibility 

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Hmmm...somehow I feel that it is probbly because of Sumona's health. They probably haven't stocked up on the remaining of the two epis. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Athene- oops , sorry I should have remembered you are big CID fan 😆
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Athene- oops , sorry I should have remembered you are big CID fan 😆

Lol not anymore. At least not of the recent stuff (except maybe that Eye series). I'm more a fan of the classic stuff. ðŸ˜†
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

When it is come to Indian TV, not even logic is bigger than drama. These writers just cook up anything for drama. They don't give two hoots about logic.
Now super assassin Mehek is going to kill another man and from the looks of it, Dev is going to help her in it. What I don't understand is, if they really wanted Mehek to go around killing all the bad guys, then what was the need to introduce Narvekar or the police department in this show. Right now, aiding a fugitive seems to be the new definition of love.

I agree,I have never understood dev-Mehak's so called love story to be honest!!..If she indeed loved him,why didn't she ever contact him,her sole moto is to kill a few number of people,and suddenly she's explaining it all to dev?!..she never even opened her mouth when dev was framed in swami's murder!!she has taken a few lives but shows no remorse!!..I don't find this girl innocent at all!!
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahek is a lot more than what ever she said to Dev... I never liked that love story ... I watch for detective Dev with Mira - Apa...and Amod was fun, too
That was enough for a detective's background... Mehek and her story was NOT needed...
and I also skip... review /preview...part... I did not like how..they have Mahek...telling ...that ..story...doesn't make sense ...