What the heck does that even mean ??!!

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/42035-detective-drama-series-dev-on-colors-to-go-off-air-next-month.htm

Weekly drama series, Dev starring Ashish Choudhary, Sumona Chakravarti and Pooja Banerjee started with much fanfare and promises. However, despite the show's twisted plots and storylines, the show couldn't fetch desirable numbers.

And hence the show will now be going off-air on the 18th of November after airing 27 episodes. Initially, there were only 26 episodes, but to give the series a good climax, the makers decided to add one more episode.

The shoot will be wrapped up by the 5th or 6th of November. 

Well, the show was certainly a visual treat amidst all the daily soaps and we are sure to miss it! 

Does that mean no S2?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Somebody posted another article in which it is said that the channel is still contemplating about S2. Who knows what will happen. But if the following story line continue, then it is better if we forget about S2.
Minionite thumbnail
It's funny. If IF reports something second they usually copy the original site (usually TC). Here they posted half the article that TC posted. You should check out that article posted on this forum as well.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^^ lol is it? I saw 27 epis in the article and thought maybe they wrapping it up. Idk why they didn't shoot beforehand.
Riya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

^^^ lol is it? I saw 27 epis in the article and thought maybe they wrapping it up. Idk why they didn't shoot beforehand.

My question exactly😕🥱