❤️
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks di for gifting us this story
this is best gift we could get after the show ended
anky_1205 thumbnail
Beautiful continuation of SR. Something that we all would have loved to see on the show.
2filmy thumbnail
your writing makes me see the updates in front of my eyes Edited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
very nice.plz update soon dear
anky_1205 thumbnail
Loved the family time and the brothers love.
2filmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: anky_1205

Loved the family time and the brothers love.

yes that was so lovely
2filmy thumbnail
di all ok ?
did not see u today
missed u so much
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lingering moments Adni Untold Saga chapter 4 page 1

IPK3 Episode 74

Advay's face lit up with smile hearing Chandani's Swag comment meant specifically for him. How he loved her! He wanted to take her in his arms right away. But with family around, he made himself do with just holding her gaze steadfastly, while the family sat down laughingly. Her eyes were like ocean of love in which he could just drown himself.

" Bhabhi, I am ok with "Tu". I am not like Bro. Angry Young Man! I am cool." 

Miku broke their trance in his own prankster way. His memories of the childhood had almost faded away; with only whistle tune and his brother's embrace remembered. Having met that bro after so many years; he wanted to be childlike again trying one above his bro.  

" Ok, My cool cool Devarji, now have hot hot chhole bhature." 

Devar-Bhabhi had developed great companionship already. Chandani served him Bhaturas and was filling Chholes in his bowl. Miku rose suddenly, Mera Phone ! Within a fraction of second, the bowl had gone flying and scattered all over Miku's shirt. All were stunned. Chandani was frozen with fear. 

The silence broke with sudden hearty full laughter filling up the room.  It was Advay laughing away his guts. The scene was hilarious but all were just watching Advay. 

Naani, Pooja, Maasi had never ever seen Advay reacting this way to any situation. They had not seen him laugh in last 16 years. Raising voice on Adi, laughing... in a single day's time ? All realised, things had changed. Their beloved Advay was on the path of healing his pain.

" Tum aaj bhi koi Kaam theek se nahi kar sakati na?"

(You can't do anything right even today.) 

Advay couldn't control his laughter neither could he stop himself from teasing her. Everybody broke out laughing. Chandani would otherwise pick the challenge but she was too stunned to respond at the moment.

"Bhabhi it's Ok. Ab itnisi baat ke liye aap apne aansoo mat bahana. Aap nau aansoo bahaayegi to Bhaiyya ka nau karod ka nukasan ho jaayega. Sharabi dekhi hogi na aapne! Voh Amitabh hai aur aap unaki Jaya." 

(Don't please shed your tears over such a pity stuff. If you shed nine tears, my bro will suffer a loss of nine crores. Have you seen Sharabi the movie...he's Amitabh Bachchan and you his Jaya)

Chandani blushed hard and watching her that way; Dev was all the more in love.

Shikha offered," Chalo main dhulavaa deti hoon. And Jiju, Jiji is not a small girl anymore. She can do all housework perfectly. It was Veer's mistake."

(Come, I'll help you get washed off.)

The duo left and everybody resumed breakfast. "Jaldi Jaldi Khaao Aadi, school jana hai" Pooja made Adi focus on food.

(Eat quickly Aadi, you need to go to school)

{Pic credit: Thanks to Chhote packagewa mein bada Dhamaaka... Prtyasha@ pratty11}

Chandani moved to  Dev. On reflex, Dev put his hand on his plate, "I don't want."

" Aapko yaad hai na jee, Maajee mujhe hamesha kahati thee khaane ko na nahi karate." 

(you remember, right? Mom (Advay's Maa) always used to say never say no to food)

Her simple plain statement brought back their childhood memory. Having played together for long, when they both returned to haveli, his maa would lovingly give her special Allahabadi Tehri  to both. If Chandani said no, Maa would lovingly tell her to not refuse food... Chandani remembers everything... He looked into her eyes filled with love and care and suddenly was reminded of happy eyes of his Maa. 

" tumhe voh bi yaad hain?" His tone was childlike, urging.

(You remember that also?)

" Main kuchh nahi bhooli, Dev." (I have not forgotten anything, Dev)

Her tone was surprisingly quiet, very motherly. Moments passed. Time stood still.

" Awww! Everybody watching them were laughing out. " Sir, Aap apni code language mein baat kijiye na. Then nobody will know." Shilpa suddenly had urge to take her master's side.

(Why don't you speak in your code language?)

"Code Language??Maasi was curious. 

" Haan Maasiji, Bhaiyya and Bhabhi spoke in code language since their childhood. Jaane aisi kya baatein hoti thi ki gupt bhasha banaani padi." Murli chipped in and again the family laughed.

(God knows what they wanted to talk that they had to invent a secret language)

Advay smiled in his heart. Yes! They had their code language. They could speak just between the two of them excluding the rest everybody. Live in their own world of innocent love! Their private hiding place, their fun activities in time spent together, all their special talk in their own code language... all elements would merge together forming the rainbow of their world. 

Chandani reminisced all her youth years after Dev left. She had all symbols, his memories, the language, the hiding place; but without Dev, life was just not worth it. Her world was complete only now!

Adi had to leave for school. He came up to his mama, " Maama... main school ja raha hoon. Par Aapko meri Sweet CM ko khush rakhana hai. Meri maano, Unhe "Baby" bulana shuru karo. Sharam aati hai to code langauge mein kaho. Meri Sweet CM ko rulaya to aise pyaar se cheeks nahi kheechunga;  maa mere khichati hai na ...vaise kaan kheechunga." 

( CM, I am going to school. But you remember you have to keep my sweet CM happy. Believe me, you must start calling her baby. If you feel shy then start using your code language. If you make my sweet CM cry, I won't pull your cheeks ike this, I'll pull your ears the way Mumma does mine.)

Hugging him happily Advay gave in, " Ok Super Adi, as you wish." 

Adi and Pooja left for school.

" Ek shlok hai Puraano mein, par main bhool gayee, Shayaneshu Rambha... kya hai voh?..." Nani was desperately trying to remember the shloka.

(There's a hymn in the scriptures Shayaneshu Rambha...I can't recollect it now...what was it?)

"Bhojeshu Mata, Karaneshu Mantri, Karyeshu Dasi, Shayaneshu Rambha, Kula Darma Patni" Offered Chandani.

" Haan ! Barabar beta! Dekha;... meri bahu ko sanskrit shlok bhi aate hai! "Naani was elated.

(That's correct, Child, See, all of you, my dauhter in law knows sanskrit hymns)

" Isaka matalab kya hua"? Maasi was at loss. 

(what's the meaning of this?) 

" One who is motherly while feeding, minister like when instructing, a maid while doing chores and Rambha in bed is the right wife." Chandani clarified. Advay's heart swelled with pride for her.

" Isiliye Bhaiya mere haath se sirf bread aur Sauce khate the , ab chhole bhature khaate hain.", Murli had his thing to say. Shilpa chirped, " Tum Aalsi ho, isaliye" Murli gave her a menacing look.

"Aisi susheel patni ko chhod, ye chala tha Sasha se shaadi karane! "Naani gave her flying thappad action.

(Leaving such virtuous wife, this fellow was going to marry Sasha) 

The moment Sasha's name was taken, all smiles wiped away from Chandani's face. This issue was the nemesis of her love. Advay noticed the change immediately and his heart ached. He wanted Chandani to wipe Sasha's name forever from her memory.

In dead quiet voice, he answered Nani, "I was never ever thinking of marrying Sasha. You and Chandani both know it. Both you had told me so."  

"So? Is the pain  caused by your deeds any lesser? Jab tumne shagun ki Anguthi Chandani ke badale us Sasha ko pahanaayee; tab mera man itana dukha. Is bechaari bachchi ka kya hua hoga? Aurat ka dard sirf aurat samjhati hai." Nani was boiling with anger, " Kabhi tere saath aise hua to...

(When you started putting the ring in Sasha's finger instead of Chandni, my heart pained so much...how much would this girl must have suffered in pain...if someday, it happens so with you...)

" Nahi Naani. Nahi... Aap aisa mat kahiye inake liye!" Chandani couldn't stop her tears, she got up from her chair. 

(No Naani, Don't! Don't say any such curse for him)

Advay would take death than see her tears. She turned her back to all and still sobbing folded her hands in prayer. 

" Hey Das Dishaon ke Devataa, aisa dukh kisi ko na dena, aur mere Dev ko to jindagi main koi aur dukh na dena."

(Oh the gods of ten directions, don't give anybody such pain and for my Dev, don't give him any more pain in life)

I have given her this pain. Not that I do not know how it must have felt. Because when she went with PP even I felt the pain. But hers is much more after knowing I was her Dev. This pain has to go forever from both our hearts. He left with determination. Chandani saw him leaving and her eyes filled with more tears.

"Aise kaise Bhaiya nikal gaye, bhabhi ko rota chhod? "Murli felt sad for Bhabhi.

(How come Brother has left like that leaving Sis in law cryng like this?)

"Voh gai na Tamasha vaali Sasha , phir didi ab kyon ro rahi hai ?"Shilpa was on her master's side.

(That Sasha making show (tamasha) has left already, then why is sis crying now?)

Advay returned back with his Guitar. Everybody looked on in surprise; but Chandani refused to turn.

Advay bent on his knees and addressed her, " Chandani, this is for you."

I can make you every promise that has ever been made
And I can make all your demons be gone
But I'm never gonna make it without you
Do you really want to see me crawl
And I'm never gonna make it like you do

Making love out of nothing at all
Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all

I know all the rules and then I know how to break 'em
And I always know the name of the game
But I don't know how to leave you
And I'll never let you fall
And I don't know how you do it

Making love out of nothing at all
Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all

He was urging for her happiness; not just her forgiving him. His voice was earnest. His eyes soulful. 

Chandani melted away in them. This was the most beautiful gift he could ever give her.

"Wow! Bro! Aap to angry young man se romantic young man ho gaye. Bhabhi ab aap bhi! Come on! "Miku had just arrived and did not realise the undercurrents.

( You have turned from angry young man to romantic young man. Now, sis in law, your turn..)  

It was not for Miku's request but for Advay's eyes, the earnest look on his face that Made Chandani give in. 

"Aankho ki hai yeh khwahishein, ke cheharese tere na hate

Neendon mein meri bas tere Khwabon  ne li hai karawate

Ki tere or mujhko leke chale yeh duniyabhar ke sab raste

Main tujhako kitana chaahati hoon tu kabhi soch na sake."

(My eyes desire so, that they should never shift from your face

Every time I sleep, I only dream about you!

All roads of the world for me, lead to you and you only,

How very much I love you, you can never imagine)

" VAH... "Miku was about to say ... but Shikha pulled him back hard. She realised this was not the time to intervene.

It was their moment, their alone! Without a word, Advay picked up Chandani and walked to his room. 

Dear reader pls Scroll below for Page 2

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lingering Moments ADNI Untold Saga chapter 4 page 2

" What happened suddenly?" Shikha asked worriedly.

" Today within a day's time, Advay laughed heartily and then cried through Chandani's eyes." Maasi was sad in guilt that the crying happened due to Sasha whom she had supported all the time. " Maa, is sub ke liye main jimmedar hoon. Maine Chandani ka virodh kiya aur Sasha ko badhava diya."

(I am responsible for all this. I opposed Chandni and encouraged Sasha)

" Tere ya mere karanese kuchh nahi hota, Leela. Yeh un dono ki baat hai. Unhe apani manjeel khud dhoondani hai." Nani's age had made her a wiser person.

(your doing or not doing something, doesn't matter. This is between the two of them. They need to find their own destination themselves.)

" Manjeel to mil gayee, Jiju aur jiji ek saath hai, shadishuda hai." Shikha spoke her view.

(Destination is reached already. The two are together and married) 

" Tu abhi bahot chhoti hai, beta! Ek baar teri shaadi mere Miku se ho gayee, phir samjhogi meri baat ko." Nani knew where she was coming from.

(You are too young, Child! Once you are married to my MIku, then you'll understand what I am saying)

" Nani aapne to Bhaiya ko bahot pyaar diya , itne saalon mein! Ab meri baari." Thinking that the discussion is getting too heavy handed for him, Miku chipped in with his jovial mood.

(naani, you have loved brother in all these years, now my turn)

" We were all giving him love; but his heart was lonely without you and Chandani. He has lived all these years in just pain and longing. You were perhaps too young to decipher the happenings then; but he was old enough to sense every pain in full intensity. Death of parents, separation from you, Chandani's betrayal... our boy charred completely in a day's time."Maasi was almost tearful.

" Aur jitana Pyaar chaahiye na tujhe, voh Pura tere Bhaiyya akele hi de denge tujhe! Mujh buddhi se kyon maang raha hai ?" Laughed Nani.

(As much love you need, all of that your Bro will give you. Why asking me oldie?)

" Aane do Bhaiyya ko... sara gila nikal doonga!" Veer was determined.

(Let him come... I'll get everything compensated)

Without leaving Chandani's gaze even for a minute, slowly Advay made her sit next to him on the bed. He cupped her cheek, put his thumb out and wiped her tear. Looking at him through teary eyes with all the complaints of the world and pouting mouth, she voiced, " Ab aap apani gol matol baatein sunaakar bahalana mat!"

(Now, don't trap me in your sweet talk.)

Even in the saddest moment, his eyes smiled. " Main Kuchh nahi kah raha hoon, Chandani!." (I am not saying anything, Chandni)

He just took her hand and kept it on his heart. Dhak, Dhak,Dhak... in a fleeting second, all images wiped from her mind, she could only hear the call of his heart to her. Chandani, Chandani, Chandani!

His heart was telling her that he was hers and hers alone; but she wanted all her senses to experience the feeling. She wanted to see, wanted to hear, wanted to touch... 

" Ab aap kuchh bolenge bhi?Now say something. I want to hear it from you." Again his eyes smiled.

Adi is right in naming her "Baby". Such absolute childlike innocence! She is like the morning dew on a rose petal. Untarnished! Sparkling!

" Chandani yeh baat mere bataane ki nahi hai, yeh baat tumhare khud samjhane ki hai... "

At her confusion, he urged again, "it's not for me to tell, it's for you to understand. There just cannot be anyone else ever...for me or for you! 

When we separated;... my life was in conflagration... My heart was livid in anger at you through my imagination of your betrayal of our love...every feeling that I had for you burnt to ashes...Yet My heart did not let go of your memory... it held onto it with extreme hatred...I loathed you... 

When we met in Allahabad, all my passion for you returned back in my hostility towards you...my heart wanted you to empathize with the same fear that I had felt that day... I wanted you to burn in my abhorrence... But would my heart allow physical pain on you? No my love, however I hated you, I could not bring myself to give you physical harm...So I gave you scare of life and then saved you myself...every time.  

What I had not anticipated was the return of Dev in stern ruthless Advay. I saw you, held you in arms, entered our haveli... my own memories of you started knocking on my closed heart...Dev inside me brought back extreme passionate love in the form of revenge venom of Advay... But you wouldn't budge, strong tigress that you are!...  you did the mahapooja in spite of my having moved the earth and the skies!... 

I wanted to mark you as mine...you posed a counter challenge of PP when I proposed you... my anger fueled further with extreme jealousy...I couldn't allow anybody else to do those rituals which you were to do with me and me alone!... I exploded within myself even if PP just thought in mind of touching you... You were mine and mine alone... I just had to have you...I cared hell if I was beaten to a pulp and could have died in that fight against goons... nobody else but I could marry you... As you assessed correctly, those rituals were too sacred for Dev.

Par main apne maa-baba ko kya muh dikhata, Chandani? Isliye maine tumhe ek raat ki dulhan bana diya...(How would I show face to my parents? So I made you bride just for one night) 

I wanted to go as far from you as possible... because if you came any close, Dev's love would conquer over Advay's venom..

But you wouldn't let me go away... you came here also... I wanted you thrown out...but you saved my life... you were danger for my heart... I tried harder and harder  till you went away... I felt empty from within but I kept telling myself it was the right thing... then you returned back again and this time fully armed in battle against my anger,with your knowledge of my being Dev ...

you started your full-fledged attack by throwing our stone, endangering yourself ... I panicked... Then came Sasha... I was never ever anyway interested in her but she proved a means to tell you that you meant nothing for me...Whatever I did then wasn't because of what I felt for Sasha;   but it was because of what I did not want myself to feel about you...

Could I manage that? You came that night dancing, celebrating...you pulled me in your arms and whispered... what I wanted to hear all along.. I love you!

What Nani says is right! I have pained you a lot... but we'll have to let go of the past, right? I'll make it up to you in every possible way; but you will have to yourself wipe the pain of your heart forever. I'll forget PP, you forget Sasha... Let's understand thoroughly... it's only Dev and HIS Chandu!."

Dev took his wet eyed Chandu in his arms and held her close to his heart... all anger, pain, hurt drained out slowly from their hearts...their hearts beat in unison... the airs sang, 

Sunayee deti hai jiski dhadkan, tumhara dil ya hamara dil hai...

(The heartbeat which is heard , is it your heart beating or mine?)

"Apni kah dee... meri nahi sunenge?" she was rueful, childlike Chandu!

(you have spoken out you side, won't you listen to mine?)

... To be continued, Chandani speaks her heart out...Adveer Bromance... Advay falls sick

Please visit  pg17 for Lingering moments Chapter 5

episode 75 chapter 5

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago