Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is really too Romantic, Hot and Mesmerising,β€οΈπŸ‘ I was completely lost in it,AdNi Suhaag Raat you have decorated, explained so Amazing way can't describe in wordsβ­οΈπŸ‘,Keep writing about such AdNi Romantic FF please.😳
Anraysha thumbnail
Specially what I really need to appreciate is your adding pics with the situation of the FF, Qaabil E Tareef Yaar Neha πŸ‘β­οΈ
Anraysha thumbnail
Have read your FF, in a nutshell,Your FF'S all the chapters are too Fantabulous, Tremendous, Scintillating, Romantic, Mesmerising, Sweet,Lovely...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anraysha

Have read your FF, in a nutshell,Your FF'S all the chapters are too Fantabulous, Tremendous, Scintillating, Romantic, Mesmerising, Sweet,Lovely...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Hey! You are making me blush now. I am genuinely happy that you enjoyed reading them. Pls do bookmark this page and keep reading. More coming up soon. Looking forward to keeping you engaged.

Thanks a hundred times for your smile bringing comments.
Originally posted by: srdb5

Wonderful update Neha Di...

Sorry I am little late in commenting this time. Loved Advay's side of story, Chandi n Veer's cute scene, Advay laughing, Adi's "baby" suggestion πŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward to the next chapter. Please continue soon.

Thanks so much Sharda. N no issues on delay. Please read any chapter at your own leisure and then share your comments.i

When such appreciation comes from a prolific writer as yourself, it truly inspires me to write further.

Thanks a million. Do keep reading, next chapters to come soon.
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful story, beautifully written. loving it so much. waiting for the next part
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
di your story is very close to my heart
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
again a heart felt sincere thanks for your efforts
i know u r working well on this story
just for us your readers
Originally posted by: 2filmy

again a heart felt sincere thanks for your efforts
i know u r working well on this story
just for us your readers

Priyu, when I say you are the sweetest one, it's so true. You are really sweet. Thanking me as a writer? 

My pleasure, love! And thanks to you for being so sweet and kind! 

When I have read good books, I have thanked the writers in my mind. yet to hear it from you, truly touches the heart.

Let's make a pact. Let's always always stay friends!

Hi Friends!
Thanks a million for your open appreciation of this FF. Many more chapters coming up and I hope you gals will find them interesting! 

In this chapter, to make it feel like actual serial, I have used more Hindi dialogues . if it's challenging to understand , please do let me know in your comments. I shall modify accordingly in my next chapter.

Thanks again !

Wish You All A very Happy Diwali with your loved ones!

πŸ₯³

Lingering Moments AdNi Untold Saga Chapter 5 Page 1

IPK3 Episode 75

Advay's eyes had just started dampening when the depth of pain had started hitting his heart. Her dew eyed demand made happiness sparkle up in his eyes, 

"Yes, meri Ms. BadBad, ab maine jindagibhar tumhari hee sunani hai. Kaho!"

(Yes my sweet Miss Badbad, now for the whole lifetime, I have to listen to you and you alone. prey tell!)

Chandani closed her eyes and allowed herself the pleasure of all his memories cherished in her heart, "When I first met you, I did not recognize you. I am a complete Damaroo! But not my heart! It knew you immediately and had this maddening urge to melt away in your chocolate brown eyes... to linger in your strong brown arms every time you helped me while falling... to cherish your male scent, your closeness every time you bent to whisper in my ears... "

And ... blushing completely she added, " and when you blew on my face, I felt so aroused that I wanted to be just yours then and there.

Confused with my reactions, I resisted and called you Ajeeb Atarangi singh Raizada. However, when you bled, I couldn't bear it, I wanted to put marham and make it alright for you but you refused. When you were being beaten up by goons, it was my heart that was bleeding watching you.

And you? 

Aap ho vahi, jismein aati dahi, ek number ke kulhad. 

(You are the one, where we get the curds, number one curds pot)

Kyon nahi bataya ki tum hee mere Dev ho? 

Why did you not tell me then itself that you were my Dev.

Every time I was about to guess, you distracted me. When I called out to Dev in Pub incident, my call went to your heart and how safe I felt in your arms! How could you still remain an enigma?.

The day you went away, I was sent to Banaras and later... I felt like life had gone away from me. At that age, I just could not understand anything...so I asked everybody about you. They told me you and your family had gone away. 

I cried everyday and waited for you. I wrote you letters and put them in the Ganges;... trusting that she would take them wherever you were. I waited on the banks for days together hoping that someday you would write back to me. 

I sent balloons the way you had taught me and wanted God to listen to my prayers. The eight year old, tumhari apni Chandu,  did every possible thing to bring you back. Bhagawan to bachchon ki sunate hain na, phir meri hee kyon nahi sunate the?" (God listens to innocent kids, then why did he not listen to me as a child?)

Her voice had gone hoarse with pain. Dev patted her cheeks in a caressing touch.

"When nature's cycle made me first step in to womanhood, I was scared but at the same time I was very happy. You don't know this; but Once when I obstinately demanded to be married to you then itself, Maaji had told me...  

I could marry you when I grew from a small girl to a woman. For me it meant that nature had already given its avowal for my marrying you. 

I am not complaining, but once think from a woman's perspective. Sita had to give agnipariksha and you made me go through the same??... Ahalya was defamed; you put me through the same in your eyes? ?As advay doing these things, it was hurtful but as My very own Dev doing it, it was unbearable."

Advay's face winced in pain. What had he done to his Chandu? But he did not say a word. He wanted her to pour her out. 

"As I was growing up, your memories deepened instead of fading away. I would be lost in your daydreams all the time. There wasn't any communication from you or about you. So I imagined that you were angry at me about our fight that last night before the mishap. Mujhe aapka krodh manjoor tha; par aapaka mujhe bhool jana nahi.

In my heart I was married to you, I took your room as my room, every time I was scared, I held onto your stone for strength. Even during Mahapooja when you publicly humiliated me, I had run away; but then I closed my eyes and took your name. Throughout our tashan encounter, I drew the strength from you to fight you.

Right from childhood, I had not had mother's love and I was ready to do anything for it. I tried all the time to please my mother so that she would love me. When I brought my mother to our hiding place, I did not know at all that there was crowd following us. She tricked me, Dev! She tricked an eight year old and made her responsible for the death of a happy family. Can anyone do that to even an enemy, then why me?"

Chandani was sobbing heavily and could not speak further. Advay gathered her tightly in his arms, " Shhh... shhh."

He shushed her till she could speak again, "Dev, if you were holding onto me with hatred for betrayal, I was holding on to you with pain for separation! We each had our own feelings beyond words which filled our hearts and kept us bound. None of us could let go."... She clutched him so tight that both their breaths would stop.

Oh It's a special feeling

These moments between us

How will I live without you

All their hearts emptied out, both lingered in each other's arms...he kissed her on the forehead... It felt peaceful... then he kissed on her swollen lids... She felt wanting... 

His touch grew possessive on her and he kissed on her cheek... She went weak in the leg ... he supported her on his frame... 

Touching from head to toe, he couldn't help but press himself hard on her... fire started spreading through her body.

"Aadi!"She exclaimed and he pulled back in surprise with a quizzical look at her.

"Aadi has asked me to keep all his favorite food ready when he returns." She was begging, as this was not the right time with people waiting downstairs.

"So?" He knew she could easily manage that later.

"To mujhe neeche jaana hai." She grumbled while he continued to tantalize her body.(I need to go down)

" To aa jao na... mere neeche."( then why are you waiting? Come down...beneath me!)

" Dhat!" she pushed him away but he wouldn't budge. Instead he picked her and climbed on the bed. His torture continued.

"What was all that lecture you were giving Nani in Sanskrit, I didn't understand a word." He had genuine ignorance on his face. 

" Damaroo ho na Aap! (dumb that you are)

Bhojeshu mata... motherly while feeding, minister like when instructing, a maid while doing chores and Rambha(sexy nymph) in bed..." 

"Riiight! That one! So, now prove that you are a perfect wife... Shayaneshu Rambha! bemy sexy nymph." Chandani knew she had been tricked. Her body was already making her feel wanton and his tricks making her lose all the battle.

But not so easily, I won't lose to you, Dev! ... "Hum bed mein thode hi na hai?" ( we are not in bed, right?)

"Excuse me, main aur tum bed pe khade hain...(you and I are standing on the bed.

" Din mein thode hi na? " ... ( Surely not in daytime)

Oh! She wants to battle! 

"Raat ka restriction to kahi nahi mentioned tumhare shlok mein! "Battle at equals, it was going to be.

(There's no restriction of night mentioned in your hymn)

"Is taraha baar baar karanese mujhe kuchch ho gaya to? " She was playing on emotions. ( By doing this again and again, if anything happens to me then?)

"Ho jaaye isiliye to kar raha hoon! " He was not getting blackmailed. ( I am doing this so that something happens to you.)

"Kya? Ho jaaye Kuchch! Kya ho jaaye? "She was angry at him. ( what? let something happen to me? what should happen?)

"Aachchu!" He closed his lips on hers.

Slow passion is nowhere less passion! He sucked every inch of her body like a butterfly sucking honey from flower. She had the image of their titanic pose on the mount Everest. 

The elements... The skies, the space, the air ... all engulfing her and a dam of fire breaking inside her body... if previous sessions had felt like Shiva's Tandav; this one was Parvati's Lasya!

It was getting close to noon. Chandani came down first and looked around. Sheer luck that no one was around! She happily went in the kitchen.  When Advay came, he looked around for his brother. 

" Miku, Miku... "

The sound of his own  call felt so good to his ears. He had called this way sixteen years back and missed it everyday after that. 

Miku came immediately, " Thank god, aap aa gaye. Nahi to mujhe gana padata Chal mere bhai tere paav padata hoon!"

(Thank god, you came down...otherwise I would need to sing the song ...come my brother, I beg at your feet 

Advay patted his cheek. " Nashta kiya tune?"(Did you have breakfast?)

" Haan bhai! Bharpet kiya, Chhole jo bhabine pahale meri shirt ko khilaaye the, baad mein maine apne pet ko khilaye." Veer was a forever jovial man.

(yes Brother! Ate till full stomach...Had Chhole which Bhabhi had fed to my shirt, later I fed my tummy)

" Tujhe koi takaleef to nahi na yaha? "Advay was so much worried for younger brother. ( not having any trouble here, right?)

" Kuchh bhi nahi bhai, Sab ekdam perfect hai."( None , brother. Everything is perfect)

" Kisi bhee cheej ki jaroorat ho to maang lena, sharamaaoge to nahi?"( If you need anything, just ask. Don't feel shy.) 

" Bhai aap Nirupa roy kab ban gaye? Aapki aur meri jodi to Amitabh aur Shashi kapoor ki hai na? Aap kah sakate ho; mere paas bangala hai, car hai... Phir mai kahoonga, mere paas maa hai !"Veer was prankster with everybody.

(Brother why are you becoming Nirupa Roy? You and I are Amitabh and Shashi Kapoor. You can say, I have a bungalow, I have a car... then I'll say I have mother with me.)**

Advay hugged him tight and said, " nahi Miku! Mere paas kuchh nahi tha. Tu nahi tha to main bilkul akela ho gaya tha. Phir kabhi mujhse door mat hona, mere bhai"

(No Miku! I had nothing! When you weren't there, I was left alone...never ever go far from me, oh brother of mine!)

Veer realised what Naani and Maasi had been telling him in the morning was very true. Bhai was very sensitive about him. 

He hugged Advay back and said, " Main shayad itna chhota tha ki kisi ko miss bhi nahi kar paaya, par  bade bhaai ki kami bahot jyada thee. Isiliye shaayad jab aap mile to pahale aapka paav pakada tha aur pal mein laga ki aap bade bhai ho mere."

(Perhaps, I was so young, I could not even miss anybody...yet the deficiency of brother was always felt. Perhaps because of that, when I met you first, I caught your foot first! And then in a moment I felt you were my big bro)

Advay felt life coming back to him. He had vowed to get everything back that life had taken away from him. Now he was grateful to life for returning back Chandani and Miku both to him.

"Now, tell me what all happened in your life? How did Chandani find you?" Advay had not deciphered the events completely yet.

"Yes Bhai, I'll tell you the whole story. Bhabhi had been searching for me everywhere. She contacted your police friend also, but in vain. She had no other description; except that I was found in Muslim procession and my age. Nobody knows me as Miku; so nobody could help her. As she mentioned, she prayed to God to help her out. 

It was sheer coincidence that she came to our home to discuss and explain about Shikha before she went far away. After coming, she immediately clicked with Ammi. They had a long chat when the point came up about my name being Veer while they were muslims. Ammi told her that I was not their real son but found in Muslim procession. 

Bhabhi dug deep into details and identified that I was Miku. She was so happy as if she had found a zillion dollar treasure. She gave me the address here and explained me what all had happened. She reminded me of all the childhood memories by narrating each and every smallest incident that had happened then. However, when I asked her to accompany me, she said she did not deserve to live with you."

While Veer was filling in all details, Advay's eyes were moistening further. This girl had gone to this much extent and she did not think herself of worthy of me who tortured her so much.

Suddenly, Advay's phone rang. It was an urgent business call. He had to go to office, though his heart wanted to stay at home and spend time with newly found Bro and wife. It would not be easy either convincing Chandani. It was just next noon after their first night. She was planning a big sumptuous meal for him. He didn't have the heart to disclose the news to her and break her heart. He walked to Nani's room and kept his head on her lap.

" Kya Hua Chiku? Man udaas hai na tera? Meri baat ab jaakar samajh aa rahi hai na?" Nani could really guess his heart's turmoil.

(what happened Chiku? Feeling depressed, right? Now you understand what I was saying, right?) 

" Naani, maine hamesha aapki har baat maani; phir Chandani ke baare mein itani badi galati main kyon kar gaya? Maine Chandani ko characterless kaha. Use ek raat mein chhod diya...In front of  everybody... Jo Ladki jabse aurat bani tabse sirf meri banake rahi , use mere muh se apane liye aisi baat sunate hue kitana dukh hua hoga. Maine usase Shadi kee; voh bhi nafarat ke vaadon ke saath... ab main pyaar ke vachan use kaise doon?"

(Grandma, everything you said, I always listened to...but only in Chandni's case how come I did such a huge mistake...I called her characterless... I left her after one night of marriage...in front of all...The girl who after coming off to age, lived just keeping herself belonging to me...how hurt that girl must have felt, listening to such words from me... I married her... but with only vows of hatred... how do I give her promises of love, now?) 

" Main khush hoon, beta. Tum der aaye durust aaye. Abhi bhi kuchh nahi bigada. Ab usaki jindagi pyaar se bhar daal. Shiv aur Paravati ki shaadi ek sau aath baar hui hai. Tu apani galati asani se sudhar sakata hai."

( I am happy, son... better late than never...nothing has gone wrong yet...now fill her life with happiness...Shiv and Pravati have been married hundred and eight times... you can easily rectify your misatke) 

" Nani mujhe office nikalana hoga. Chandani ka dil main aur nahi todana chaahata. Aap chaliye na mere saath use samjhaane."

(Naani, I have to leave for office. I don't want to break Chandni's heart anymore. Would you please come with me to explain to her)

" Nahi beta. Yeh tum dono ki baat hai. Mere dabaav mein aakar Chandani ne kisi baat ko haan nahi karana hai. Ye tum dono ka rasta hai. Uspe pahala kadam daalane mein daro mat. "

(No, Son! This is between two of you. Chandni shouldn't say yes to anything under my pressure. This is love path of you two...don't be scared to put your first foot on it)

** A timeless dialogue of Bollywood from the hit film Deewar, Amitabh and Shashi kapoor. "mere paas maa hai"

Nirupa Roy is the actress who's done their mother's role. She was always doing roles of a saintly troubled mother.

As Arnav, Barun had very sweetly said the dialogue Dee, you are becoming Nirupa Roy day by day!

Scroll below for page 2

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago