Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Great part dear
Loved it a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š
I like this maan very much he is so sweet and balanced.
He very well manages business and in that never forget to spend quality time with his dadi and sis.
Love these trio's bond.
Geet had a nightmare i wonder who this mahi is ?
She spends her whole day in orphanage and after that she is all the more happy and in good mood.
By the way i liked ur own wordings in the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm.
Interesting precap finally the much awaited scene
Eagerly waiting for next part .
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Great part dear
Loved it a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š
I like this maan very much he is so sweet and balanced.
He very well manages business and in that never forget to spend quality time with his dadi and sis.
Love these trio's bond.
Geet had a nightmare i wonder who this mahi is ?
She spends her whole day in orphanage and after that she is all the more happy and in good mood.
By the way i liked ur own wordings in the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear for such lovely comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

nice updates 

geet is singer 
maan first time hear her song n get lost in her sweet voice 
maan is very caring towards his sis n dadi 
they all plan shopping n visit to farmhouse 
geet went to orphanage to meet kids 
she have past 
who is mahi 

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
will be waiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiki143

Nice start dear... You started it with a suspense and going good for the 2updates. Wish it will continue the same. Maan is different here. Even though strict at office loved his way with dadi and Annie. Never have I seen a Maan soo jovial. And Geet with her trying to act fine and enjoying life on her own is another big plus point. Waiting when they meet.

Thnaks dear for ur support and reply๐Ÿ˜ƒ
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Lovely update awesome story congrats on new and first attempt inteeting concept and cs maan is a lost soul looking for peace in his life though he loves Dadi and Annie a lot and will do anything whatever it is he adores them but still a big peace is missing in his life and the other side is geet who is an amazing singer and Painter but is a battered soul who has amazing voice and her only source of happiness is the orphanage she spends time with maan was lost listening her voice it gave him peace he was always looking for 

Thank you so much dear๐Ÿ˜ณUr descriptive reply motivating me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
minelove24 thumbnail
   Part 3

At KM Next morning

As usual dadi made breakfast and served both maan and annie ,both were lost in their own world..
Uff agar maan ka newspaper se aur annie ka book se romance khatam ho gaya ho to idhar dhyan de...Dadi cleared her throat.

Annie looked at dadi who was munching her paratha and wanted to say something.Annie took newspaper from Maan's hand on which he frowned.

Annie now what is ur problem?

Beta,what i was thinking ki ab hamare bare me sochiye.How old we are now.We are now getting bored listening chatpati stories of bahus of my friend.Mera bhi to man hota hoga na beta ki ham apna sunaye.hamari bahu li burayi kare..
Unko taane de...
Maan isme kya harz hai ki aap shadi kar lo๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Dadi said ever so nnocently looking at maan knowing his ignorance towards shaadi stuff

(Me thinking yaar dadi drama school ki headmistress thi kya??๐Ÿ˜†)

Annie muffled her laughter but couldn't control..she just bursted into laughter..

Maan just rolled his eyes knowing his nautanki dadi..he just finished his breakfast and cooly left for office...and Dadi just
annoyed by his royal ignorance๐Ÿ˜ก 
Then looked at annie angrily..
U r so chamchi of ur bhai annie..Dadi cried.
Annie also left to college again laughing on dadi's statement.
Poor dadi wonders and cribbed..Babaji kya sample diye hai mujhe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Geet just came from her jogging and sat on dining table with making noice of spoon and forks..

Mamma aaj nashta dene ka iarad hai kya apka?Bhai pet ke to hathiyo ka war chal raha hai

Geet roz ka hai tera..thodi jaldi nahi uth sakti..

mamma darling aap ho na mera alarm..Waise mahi ke awaz se kam hi hai apka awaz..

Soon she realizes her words and her eyes filled with tears..
but she controlled it and smiled at anju..

Mom aap mera alarm clock ho aur chief aut teacher,friend ..all in one ..now give me some pasta and sauce ..iam really hungry..
She knew if not now then never not..

Soon she got ready and left for studio..

She walked into studio.All wished her good morning and she smiled ever so shinely.
Atharva just drooled on her as she came into his cabin. Ataharva singhaniya was the CEO of RM studio with good looks..handsome,rich and dynamic..He smiled at her wished her.

Have u prepared song fully. He asked in  amusement.

Yes..

U r unbelivable..

Is it compliment? or just..Geet asked laughing..

Oh common geet..u r really unbelievable..just 3 days and u made it..Now i doubt if u r superwoman..

Actually not but it was really difficult...

They discussed for sometime and geet left for trial recording of some upcoming songs.

Latter at evening. Geet got call from Atharva.

Hi
 Hi Atharva..
busy ho?
No..just watching movie with mom..
Wow..Which one?
Sarfarosh..
.that amir khan wali..
Yep..
Hmm..
U called me just to ask what i am doing?
Atharva scared little by geet's direct answer aka question.

Lol..poor atharva...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

after a second he gathered courage and asked ..

Geet..sham ko coffee ke liye chalogi?I mean if u r free..

Geet thought for a while ..ok Atharva..Will be ready by 6.30 pm.

Atharva delighted and said in one go..
Thank u geet..will be there at 6.30 pm..umm at Barista..XYZ road.

Ok ...
Bye..

Bye..c ya..

Geet kept looking at phone screen..She was not in mood but then she thought ..it will be relaxing..

In kc..

Cell beeped and he looked at cell.
Samayara..Why she is calling in at this hour?

Hey jaan..samayara spoke as soon he picked the call.
Hello sam..

Maan..This is not fair..i just landed in mumbai and u didn't even came to pick me? I also informed u before boarding from paris..

am i ur driver??he gritted his teeth.

Maan..Jaan..why are u angry?iam just asking u randomly na..
Samayara sensed his angered and tried to pull the situation.

So how was ur fashion week? maan asked casually knowing her well.

it was awesome maan..and also they did photoshoot for vogue there..but baby i missed u so much..

Maan was least interested in her talks ...he continued with his blueprints..

Maan..r u there?

Yes darling i am here..

Sam pleased with his Darling..

Maan aaj sham coffee pine chale?I want to see u darling..

Sam i have meeting at evening.

Maan please..she said ever so sensual way..
please..When is ur meeting?
Check it from my secretory...
(Maan babu itna rude with this sundari๐Ÿ˜†)

Maannn...Sam other hand annoyed with his cold behavior.
 5 pm..
Ok then will meet at Barista at xyz road.Sam said leaving no second chance to make him excuse..
Ok...Maan said abruptly as he don't want to waste his time arguing with her..
and cut the call.

But sam was happy with her little victory.Least she know hero heroine going to meet there๐Ÿ˜†

At 6.25 pm..geet reached at Barista .she wore simple plain light green top with pink knee length skirt..she left her HairS open ..She looked angelic..She parked her car and walked towards Porch of the building..Atharva was yet to reach.

One BMW entered in portico making loud sound as there was no enough space ..guards were trying to arrange the space.She heard announcement of number of car to move it little aside.

She reached hurriedly and adjusted her car..wondered who was the owner of that car seeing all rush there just to adjust the car.

She sat on the table looking around..she checked the time and it was 6.50.She called waiter and ordered cappuccino for her..
She took a book from her bag and started reading ..

While maan and samayara entered there ..samayara cling to maan purposefully...they sat on table opposite to geet..

Maan ordered coffee for both and looked around..Sam started her bakbak but maan was least interested ..suddenly his eyes fell on the book.."WAR AND PEACE".

He wondered who was reading the book in Barista..
Just then the owner of that book took a sip of coffee and tuck the curls behind her ears.

He was stuck on that scene in front of him.Even from that he can see that milky white fingers and slight cheeks of hers..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan..Maann...Sam distracted him.
Ha Sam ..
Where are u looking?i am here na jaan..
Yes..Btw when is ur next tour sam..u need time for preperations na..
Yeah maan..for next 6 month i will be busy but then iam always free for u..u know how much i  missed u..
Yeah sam..And again his attention diverted to that same girl..She was smiling with someone..

Wait..

Oh some boy she was smiling with..now he could see her one side..She was milky fair and pink lips.. 

Voice of waiter disturbed him and he was feeling restless now..He smacked mentally ..

after that he had coffee and spend some time with samayara..the he saw her exiting from cafe..

He felt sudden urge to see her and involuntarily he got up from his chair..Sam gave him confused look upon which he made excuse of dadi's call and left from there with sam.

Brfore he can catch her he saw her on driving seat of her merc going away ...

Precap- He thought ,thought ,thought whole night about her

Edited by trishtej - 6 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Maan geet at same coffee shop
Sam and atharva both chemgum
But atharva better than Sam
Lol maan babu slipped over geet
Dadi drama queen
I guess
Continue soon
Yepieee me first ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by hira2010 - 6 years ago
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Though I don't like cross dating but it seems interesting. Idk why do i have a feel that maan and geet are exes? Or at least know each other from before.
Hated Sam calling him Jaan however guess she is his gf . Typical model type of woman. Maan Annie n dadi bonding is cute
Maan and Geet r at same place where geet is there to meet Atharva and Maan with sam. Maan n Sam's relation seem already dull so he notices Geet and her beauty as she is smiling and talking with her coffee companion.
Ended on such a bad point. So it seems from Maan's pov that he has seen Geet for the first time n instantly fall for her cause of her beauty.
Eagerly waiting 2 find out how the story unfolds.
Thank you very much for updating.