akdha ss His Only Epilogue on page 64

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
His Only

It is my second ff and I hope like first everyone will like this to and please comment so I should know what you all thought about my story .

character sketch
Rajat Tokas as Jalal Mohammed = police officer lost his parents in young age has younger brother and loves him and can do anything for him a very handsome Sharp mind honest cop his first priority is his job .

Paridhi Sharma as Jodha Singh = collage student lost her parents on car accident has elder sister and love her a very beautiful intelligent girl and her first priority is her sister .

Manisha Yadav as Salima Mohamed = teacher in same collage where Jodha doing her study loves her little sister so much a very beautiful Sharp mind Caring girl her first priority is her sister only .

Siddhant Gupta as Mirza Mohamed = college student has elder brother and loves to pamper by him a very handsome good looking guy but very fun loving carefree by nature has no priority .

Ayush Anand as Abdul Khan = Police officer smart sharp minded handsome best friend of Jalal and Mirza has only one sister Shivani and loves her very much but very serious towards his job never compromise with that.
Jyotsna Chandola as Shivani Khan = college student beautiful intelligent and very good by nature loves her brother very much and can do anything for his happiness friend of Jodha and Salima.

PrologueChapter 1india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4890265&PID=143701426&#p143701426

Chapter 46india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4890265&PID=144585683&#p144585683

Prologue

( one boy is driving his car to fast and rush to his house an in very desperate and irritated voice shout for his brother who was arranging the food on dinning table and didn't said anything again that boy scout and come to him and started crying and looking at his brother he in irritated voice ).

boy said : you don't Love me bro you are change now here I am crying and you are not interested in my matter you don't Love me you know I like one girl and I met her last week but she ignore me but I didn't lose hope and thought she is shy type so I met her everyday and propose her but like everyday she ignore me today to I met her but you know she slapped me Infront of everyone and accused me to harassing her and said if I didn't stop disturbing her she would complaint to police against me Bro now say or do something I want to teach her lesson to slapping me.

( boy was saying all this nonstop and his brother was looking at him in anger and in very Stern voice).

Jalal said : are you really my brother Mirza I doubt on that now how could you do this with a girl you know it is crime stalk to anyone and you mentally harassing a girl I can't believe this my brother can do this and you come to me to ask help regarding this you really gone mad or what get out of my sight now .

(Mirza got shock to seeing his brother getting angry at him and started crying like 5 year child who got scolded by his parents and seeing no effect on his brother he started crying more loudly after few minutes of continuous torture of his little brother he in very calm and loving way hugged him and started rubbing his back and loving voice).

Jalal said : you know I love you Mirza but that doesn't mean you can do something wrong and I will not get angry on you I understand that you like her and like gentleman propose her first but after her she ignore you have to understand she don't like you but understanding her you did totally opposite and that was wrong girl are very special they are totally opposite to boy's nature they are very intelligent and smart they always thought about society and there tradition and you know if they love someone they do it with full heart because they don't believe in short term relationships because they believe in commitment for lifetime and you only like her not Love her so how could you except her to agree with your proposal okay now you can say some girls who are gold digger what about them so I will say that all the girls and women are not same just like If one men is rapist then we can't say that all the men are that right and about the who slapped you was wrong to but that was her fear that you will harm her and there is no need to do anything against her okay you understand what I said or not.

( listening such a big lecture from his brother Mirza understand that his way was wrong and he nodded to his brother but again thought something and in Calm voice).

Mirza said : so do I need to apologize to her about my behavior .

Jalal said : yes because you were wrong .

Mirza said : what if I met her again and she got angry on me do as she warned me then.

Jalal said : don't worry I will come with you okay now eat the food or else it will get cold then there will no fun to eat right .

Mirza said : you are right and thanks for explaining me about this matter or else I don't know what I had done to her for my so called pride and let's eat the food I am hungry .

(after that both brothers eat there dinner and left to there room for sleeping).

chapter 1

( one girl get up from bed and goes to freshen up and got ready goes downstairs and very silently sit on dinning table where her elder sister arranging the breakfast she looked at her up in nervousness and grab her Di hand on her and in fearful voice).

girl said : Di can't I take a day off today from college I don't want to see him you know yesterday I slapped him what if he comes to me to take revenge I read in newspaper that for one slap a boy kill girl I don't want to die I very young to die please just for today .

( her elder sister look at her and understand her fear but she want her to strong who can face any situation and challenge because the world is full of struggle where bad greedy selfish people you would get everywhere and to face them you have to strong again she looked at her and in loving voice).

Salima said : you can take day off I will not stop you but what about tomorrow can't he come to you tomorrow then tomorrow again you will take day off because of that person who is no one to you Jodha you have to strong face him like fighter and show him that girls are not weak they can killed themselves to save there dignity then they can kill someone to who tried to hurt them they don't need a father or brother to protect them they can protect themselves on their own Jodha real life is not like movie where some bad men misbehave with heroine and then hero come and save her in reality you have to become your hero or saviour okay and about that boy so you don't have to worry I will be with you and in class your friend will be with you to Priya, Shilpa , Ankit, Ajay, Rose and Jack are your best friend they are very protective towards you they wouldn't leave you alone okay now tell me you are coming to college with me or not .

(listening her Di talk she understood that she didn't do anything wrong then she don't need to be afraid of him she will face him no matter how scared she get from him but she will not show her weakness to anyone not him to and she nodded her head in positive way that she is going to college with her and started having her breakfast)

Salima said : that's like my sister .

( suddenly she started searching something around and in desperate voice ).

Salima said : oh no where I lost yesterday I saw that but today I can't find it where I lost it .

Jodha said : what you are searching Di what you lost it let me help you tell me.

Salima said : how will you search that when only you have that on your beautiful face .

(Jodha thought what she had on her face which her Di searching around and then understanding her talk she started laughing her heart out and seeing her smile Salima to started laughing and in loving voice ).

Salima said : keep smiling like that okay because in life we don't know what future stored for us so live the present as much as you can because life is full of surprises and challenges whom we have to face get it .

( Jodha nodded her head and then both goes to college with each other on the other hand Jalal come from his regular jogging exercise and goes to freshen up after that goes to kitchen made some breakfast and then headed to his devil who was sleeping with open mouth hugging one pillow in is arms and covering his Head with blanket seeing his devil brother state he shook his head in disbelief then open the curtain of Windows goes to him snatch the blanket from him and started rubbing His head and in loving voice).

Jalal said : wake up Mirza don't you have college today wake up you remember we have to meet someone today now get up or I am going then she will complaint against you and you it will not be good for your future .

( listening this Mirza got up with jerk and rush to bathroom and bang his head to door and seeing that Jalal Started laughing )

jalal said : come fast I am waiting downstairs .

( and goes out from Mirza room and settled himself on dinning table and take newspaper and started reading having his coffee after ten minutes Mirza come running downstairs with his bag wishing good morning to his he started having his breakfast).

Mirza said : let's go bro we are getting late to meet her .

(after few minutes finishing there breakfast both rush to college and on the way Jalal get a call from police station that an emergency is occurred so he left for police station giving another car keys to Mirza and apologies to him ).

Jalal said : I am sorry Mirza I will come with you another day I have to go police station it's urgent hope you don't mind right please take care okay bye .

(Mirza nodded and took another car and goes to college).

(when Jalal reached police station he got shock when he children there who were looking like poor and they were crying to but he goes inside to know about the whole matter he stopped on his track seeing a very beautiful girl arguing with one of his officer his thought broken by one of his officer who shake him).

officer said : Sir we got information that    in near university at on construction site a child trafficking is going on we goes there and arrested these criminal free these children from there clutches to but the head of this trafficking is a son of an MLA now what to do Sir .

(Before he could say the MLA comes there and in angry voice).

MLA said : how dare you arrest my son don't you know my power my one call and you all can loose your job if you love your job then release him right now .

( MLA was saying all this nonstop in very angry voice but it didn't effect on Jalal one percent he in very calmly look at him).

Jalal said : look Mr MLA I very well know what you can do but we arrest red handed we have a proof against him to so we can't release him and If you want to take him so come here with court orders till then your son is our guest now you may leave .

MLA said : what do you think I don't know about you I know how honest and fearless cop you are you don't do anything against law but I come here with Court orders now take it and release him right now .

(Jalal check the papers and give a defeated look to his officer who nodded at him and goes to bring MLA son).

(in all this there was one girl is standing there listening there conversation and getting angry but seeing the this officer she thought he will not let that criminal out but seeing him checking the paper giving a defeated look to his other officer she understood that now he have to release him so she covered her face with dupatta and goes to MLA and in Calm voice).

girl said : sir I appreciate your love towards your son but don't you think Mumbai people need an leader like you and if you will not be their leader than what we citizen will do .

(MLA get shocked that who this girl is and what she is saying why he will not be a leader no one defeated him he in Calm voice).

MLA said : what are you saying I don't get you .

girl said : I will make you understand sir actually I am the one who informed police officer about this crime and they arrest him and I made live video in my cell which can proof that what you son did and I didn't give them because I know that you are powerful you can destroy that proof but I am sure you know that I can upload this video on social media what will be the consequences you know better than me right so now let the police to do there work and don't interfere in there investigation now leave from here .

(MLA understand if the media get the video the he will loose the last chance to save his son and even he can loose his power to so without any argument he left from there).

(Jalal got impressed by her intelligence and in grateful voice).

Jalal said : impressive miss it is really a great help You did for us I am really thankful to you but would you like to explain how you got information about them miss and why were you arguing with one of my officer and tell me your name first .

girl said : my name is Jodha and I was going to college with Di suddenly I remember I forget my assignment on home so I goes back to get it but get stuck in traffic where one little girl come to me and asked some money I give to her and I touched her hands and got to know that she has fever i thought to take her hospital when one men come there suddenly and slapped her and said do your work carefully and I get doubt on him and follow him and saw in one place they are selling small girls to some people and I made video and called the police there after few minutes they come there and arrest these criminal but when they got to know that leader of this crime is MLA son they tried to make me take my FIR back and that's why I was arguing with officer before you come and rest you know so now can I leave I already missed my first to classes .

Jalal said : sure you can leave but before that give us your cell no and address and that video which you recorded .

(Jodha gives her cell no and address to him and give him a copy of the video take the original with her and left for her college and Jalal can't take his eyes from her face and when she left he tried to concentrate on his work but can't then he somehow completed his work and ordered other officer to send children to health care where they can get treatment If they need and he left from there to with his car and called Mirza after few minutes Mirza picked his cell).

Mirza said : hey bro you know she didn't come today I goes to her class but she wasn't there and when I asked her friends they said she didn't come today .

(suddenly he stopped himself and started staring at one direction where Jodha comes wearing pink colour Anarkali suit with open hair she entered college campus and goes to her friends
and there Jalal get confused why Mirza stopped suddenly).

Jalal said : Mirza are you there what happen are you okay .

Mirza said : how can anybody will be okay an entry is enough to kill anyone .

(Jalal got confused what he is talking about) .

jalal said : are you gone mad what are you saying be clear what you have to say.

Mirza said : bro she com college now I am going to apologize .

Jalal said : no stop don't do that I am coming there then we both will meet her okay .

Mirza said: okay but come fast .

( they both cut the call Jalal again started driving his car to reach college but not only for his devil brother but to meet his angel because he thought what if that girl will also studied in that college so he can at least see her again and other side Mirza again started staring at her and thought she looks so beautiful weather in every dress she wear but she look most beautiful in suit the innocence and her beautiful smile anybody can die for that his thought broken by his brother who comes there and tapped his shoulder lightly).

Jalal said : where is that girl who stolen your heart and give you beautiful reward one slap .

(well jalal said all this on joking way but he Didn't knew that same girl will stolen his heart to which he didn't knew Mirza turned to him and pointed his finger to corridor where she was talking with her friends jalal to turned his face to corridor and got shock because she is the same girl whom he met in morning at police station he thought that she will study that for sure but didn't know that his brother interests will be the same girl his thought broken by Mirza).

Mirza said : that girl who is wearing pink colour suit has opened hair doe like eyes rose petal like lips .

( Mirza continuasly describing her beauty to his brother who was now just wanted to beat his little brother for thinking about her but composing himself he).

Jalal said : didn't you were going to apologize to her so now let's go .

(Mirza nodded his head and then both goes to her and there after her friends left her she thought to meet her Di and she turned to go when she saw Mirza and stopped on her way and thought again he will do something in front of everyone so she thought to run from there but before she could do something his words made her shocked).

Mirza said : I am really sorry whatever I did to you and I promise this wouldn't happen again will you forgive me please.

(Jodha thought he is genuinely apologising to her so she thought if he is wrong then she was wrong she didn't need to slap him she thought apologize to him to).

Jodha said : okay I forgive you but on one condition if you to forgive for slapping you I am sorry to for my act .

Mirza said : no need to ask sorry for what you did because I deserve that I really need to learn lesson for my ill behavior I thought about that what if I had sister and someone was behaving with her just like I did to you then what will be my action towards that men so I don't think you did anything wrong .

Jodha said : okay I forgive you and thanks for not taking that slap seriously thank you very much .

(Jodha got really happy and thought now my problem is solved but in all this she didn't notice jalal there whose whole concentration was on her her beauty her face her words but his staring session got broken by Mirza).

Mirza said : leave all that meet my brother Jalal Mohammed an police officer he Is the one who make me understand all this or else I will take that slap seriously .

Jodha said : hello officer we met again and thanks for solving our issue thank you so much well now I have to rush for my class I hope you don't mind officer .

Jalal said : no need to thank me he is my brother but that didn't mean if he is wrong then to I will take his side it's my responsibility to make him understand and bring him to right track and sure you may leave for your class .

( Jodha nodded and left from there giving them small smile after that both brothers to left for there house because Mirza's classes got finished and Jalal didn't had any work so both goes with each other).

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Vrinda-- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for new story Buddy..
I must say I love your stories ðŸ˜ƒ 
and especially your speed of update ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Intersting Prologue
why I think girl is Jodha only ðŸ˜‰
and Jalal will go Lattu on her after meeting her ðŸ˜†
Roulan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm Another Story Buddy
Cant Wait To Read More
Who Is The Girl Mirza Lyks
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for ur new story
Lovely prologue 
Update soon
kattylovestammy thumbnail
Actually sorry buddy for not commenting on ur chapters... But i tell u.. I seriously love ur stories and the speed of updating... I m not regular nowadays ..so couldn't reply to ur stories... But u r simply awesome... I just saw vrinda's prince thread and came to know of this story and quickly ran from there and came here to check ur new update... Plz keep on updating buddy... Its a humble request from my side to continue ur stories... Thanks to vrinda.. For informing others of this newly found amazing writer... Keep going buddy... We r all here to encourage u... Really I find peace in fictions u guys write here... And really loving ur stories.. Plz update it soon...will b waiting...
avishimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats dear for new story. It is lovely. Is that girl jodha??? Continue soon
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow scnd story... 
Congratulations rashmi 😃 

lovespari thumbnail

Character sketch is very interesting.. 
JA as cop wow... 
JO student... Hmm 
Hw thy both gonna meet?? 
lovespari thumbnail

Prologue is awesome... 
JA sensible man the way he mk mirza understand n mirza too is a nice man... Thank God he understands... 
Rashmi I really like this part wher Ja mk mirza understand n mirza too understand... This is the thing really need in real life... A man has to understand tht tht if a girl reject u then he should respect her decision n try to understand her pov n let her live peace fully... I wish lik ur story in real life to man understand this things... 
Hmm... Abut girl... Y do I feel tht it's Jo n this is going to b Ja Jo frst meeting 😉 
Waiting fr frst chap... 
Thank u fr writing 😊 
kattylovestammy thumbnail
Update soon buddy... C'mon make it soon...