Originally posted by: swapna.p

Interesting teaser..

😊😊
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Aww nice teaser.
Liked the way meera assured yash about karans health.

Thanks 
Yes they also love Karan πŸ˜Š
T.Peru thumbnail

😊I
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshubhangi

Interesting. Is Maan going to marry Geet?

Let see what he will do πŸ˜Š
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: preyasekar

NICE TEASER WAT WILL MAAN DO NOW ?

Thanks 
Let see what he will doπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
T.Peru thumbnail

Hamara Rishta 2
Part. 5.

Y. Karan I know what are felling but you and Maan are only my family I cant lose you both (one is Karan and other Maan and then he turn toward Maan and said him) Maan why are you not saying anything (Karan look at Maan and before he could say him anything Maan said in serious voice.

M. Yash you make the arrangement Karan is going also about your sister I am ready to marry her (listening to this all were shock but Karan was happy also but then he said to Maan.

K. Maan you don't need to do this please as I have said I will be happy if you marry my sister but as a friends I don't want this so please Maan(but Maan cut him and then said him.
Related image

M. Karan listen to me I will marry your sister but before that I will meet her but you will not tell her that I am here to see her also if I like her then I will marry and I can tell you that I am marrying her for my own selfish reasons you know that I have promise Pari that I will marry but you all know mostly girls want to marry me to become they want to get fame of Mrs. MSK but Karan if I will marry your sister then I know she will be good also I know she is will be part of you also with her I have to show much more patience I will show also with that I will fulfill Pari promise (then holding Karan hand he said) this marriage will be in proper way and in future she will be in all sense my wife and marriage will be based on trust and love but not on compromise (Karan had tears in his eyes and he ask him.

K. Maan are you sure I mean (but Maan held his hand and then Maan said him.

M. Yes Karan I am ready and tonight I will come to see your sister but you will not tell her (he nodded his head but he hug Maan and said him.

K. Thank you Maan (with this Yash also come and they three hug each other but then Karan went to get change but then Yash ask from Maan.

Y. Maan are you sure I mean (Maan look at him and then said him.

M. Yes I am happy (but then he give her small smile and said him) don't worry Yash I know what you are thinking but don't worry marring a strange girl whom we don't know about her and also her family but here we know the girl I am marrying is Karan sister I know she will be good and it's not her fault that she is small from her age, I know I had to change according to her and I will try to be (Yash smile at him and then hug him and Yash went out to look for Meera and then ask her.

Y. Meera he will be fine (Meera give him smile hug and and said him)

Me. Yes he will be but for that his treatment is necessary (Yash kiss on her forehead and said him) no go with Karan Bhai hmmm (Yash left but Maan listen their conversation and he also left to Karan.

Till then Karan also come after getting change and Yash left with him as he was still weak. Karan enter in his house with Yash and when Geet saw him she run and hug him and he also hug her also he was scared to lose her but when Geet saw tears in Karan eyes and she ask him.

G. Bhai are fine do you have any pain (Karan smile at her but Yash was amazed to her protectiveness for her brother but he also smile at her and then Karan said him.

K. Bacha I am fine (but then Yash clear his throat and then Geet look at Unknown person she look at Karan who smile at her and he said her) bacha he is Yash my friend whom you have talk in morning (then turning toward Geet he said) Yash meet my Jaan my life, my princess Geet (listening to this Geet give him smile and then Yash said her.

Y. Hello Geet (and she also said him.
Image result for drashti dhami in suit in madhubala

G. Hello Yash Bhai (Yash also give her small smile. It was night time Karan was with Geet in her room and Yash was in study who have talk Meera now who was having call with Maan and then he said him.
Related image

Y. You know Maan Meera said due to some medicine it cause cancer in Karan body but main question is who is giving him that drugs and also if he is having then someone can also give that medicine to Geet also (and then Maan said him.
Image result for maan singh khurana

M. You are right but we are not sure that medicine is only given to Karan or Geet also (Maan closed his eyes in anger and then he said to Yash) Yash you stay with Karan I will be there in hour. 

Maan enter in Malik mansion where he ask servant about Karan who tell him that he is study he went there but he don't know what happening to him as he is felling little nervous but he compose himself, then he ask servant about Karan and he took him there and then went to study where they start to discuss about business.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you...
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳