NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So now we know Preeti and Arjun will parallel leads who are paired together. Also the new actress playing Preeti was introduced yesterday. So why don't we come up with a new ship name for our new couple? Everyone, please give suggestions for an onscreen ship name for Arjun and Preeti and/or an offscreen ship name for Archi and Simran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
ArTi had been used already
PreeJun
SimChi/SimAr
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im not into this but for the fun of it
JunTi for Arjun &Preeti & ArAn for Archi & Simran
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
these are all cute ðŸ˜³ maybe once we get a few, we can do a polling option?
ALSO, I totally forgot but is this the same actress who played one of Teja's cousin in the first 2/3 episodes?  if these are not the initial actresses, then I wonder why they were changed.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

these are all cute ðŸ˜³ maybe once we get a few, we can do a polling option?

ALSO, I totally forgot but is this the same actress who played one of Teja's cousin in the first 2/3 episodes?  if these are not the initial actresses, then I wonder why they were changed.

I was also thinking of making a poll but I was just waiting to see if anyone else had any suggestions. No, this is not the same actress, they've replaced her. The actress playing Pinky was the same though. I've seen this happen in shows before, when a character has a more important role, the actor/actress is changed. I believe they do it because they want someone more experienced to play the character since it's significance has increased. So I guess that's what they did in this case as well.