Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb update dear...
Loved the way raman took stand gor ishita and supported her...
Ishita went to thank raman...
But raman shouted at her...
Who is this raj now?
Is raman jelous of Raj...
Ishita slapped raman...
Raman is feeling guilty for his deeds...
Lot's is suspense dear...
Waiting for flashback
Continue soon
Tanx for the pm
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Awesome 
Flash back is nice
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divan19

Superb update dear...
Loved the way raman took stand gor ishita and supported her...
Ishita went to thank raman...
But raman shouted at her...
Who is this raj now?
Is raman jelous of Raj...
Ishita slapped raman...
Raman is feeling guilty for his deeds...
Lot's is suspense dear...
Waiting for flashback
Continue soon
Tanx for the pm

thank u so much di
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HANISA--

Awesome 

Flash back is nice

thanks di
Kadianvi thumbnail
thanks
Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Sree di here is ur update.

Part-3

Mr and Mrs Arora took Raman to Iyer house where Mihika was sitting in hall with books and studying. Mr Arora asked her why she is studying here for which Mihika answered,

M-Uncle, Mai Karthik ka wait Kar rhi hu. Vo friends k sath bahar gaya tha, abhi tak aaya nhi hai.

That's when Karthik entered the house.

K-Arey Uncle aunty aap log is waqt yahan.

Mr A-Ha bas aise hi. Tum btao, tum itni late kaha se aa rhe ho.

K-Nothing uncle, ek friend ne treat di thi to vhi tha. I'm tired. Good night.

He was going when Mihika said from behnd,

M-Karthik dinner to karlo.

K-Maine friends k sath kar liya.

M-Karthik Akka ne bhi dinner nhi kia, maine try kia tha but unhone bat nhi ki pls tum ek bar unse baat karlo.

K-Oh pls Miku, she is not a kid. She can take care of herself.

Mrs Arora was about to say something but Mr Arora stopped her while Karthik left.

Mr A-Mihika tumne dinner kar liya?

Mihika nodded.

Mrs A-Mihika beta tum apne room mein jaao, hum Ishita se baat karte hai. Don't worry.

Mrs Arora side hugged Mihika and sent her. Mihika left while Aroras left to Ishita's room along with Raman. Trio entered the room which was all dark, only a small lamp beside sofa was on where Ishita was working on laptop and some files r scattered on table. Mr Arora switched on the lights. Ishita thought Mihika came again who was coming again and again for dinner and without looking up she again denied,

I-Mihika, I told u na I am not hungry. U go and sleep.

When she didn't get any answer, she looked up and saw Aroras with Raman. Looking at him all happenings of morning came in her mind once again which she erased hardly. Aroras sat on big sitter of sofa and called Raman too who sat opposite to Ishita. Ishra were looking here and there when they asked,

Mr A-Tum dono ek dusre ko pahle se jaante ho?

Ishra-Haa.

Mrs A-Kaise or kab se?

R-Same college same year, classmates the hum.

Mr A-Friends or...

Ishra-only classmates.

Both looked at each other but at the next moment looked away.

Mrs A-But aaj subah tumne Raman ko friend bola tha Ishita.

I-Aunty, actually...

Ishra told them all story.

{Flashback:- Ishra got admitted in same college same year for bachelor degree in Mumbai. At the first day of college, some seniors were just having a light intro of juniors, not so serious no ragging and pranks just intro. Raman was also there. When Raman came to them, one of senior read a joke on fb and all started laughing. At the exact time, Ishita entered the classroom and saw seniors laughing and Raman standing with an irritated face, he was irritated as he wanted to give intro fast and go to library and they were wasting time but Ishita thought they were troubling him. She went to them and scold them for 5 minutes without listening to anyone. Seniors left to save themselves from her lecture and raman told her the truth. She apologized. That was their first meeting and after that as all were new to them so they became friends and started to be together mostly but slowly they made some friends and their friends started teasing them so they stopped to talk and meet, only few study related convo. After that both got surprised to see each other in same college for master's degree also. Their behaviour was similar there also. And it was their farewell party when both got to know about their parents and both left party without even meeting and after that they never meet and talked. Till now no one heard their names, only Mr Bhalla's son or Mr Iyer's daughter in business so they didn't know that it was them only.}

Mrs A-Humne bhi kabhi tum dono se ek dusre k nam lekar bat nhi ki.

Mr A-Or in dono ne humhe kabhi mauka hi nhi diya.

Ishra looked at him with teary eyes but they assured them by a little smile.

Mr A-Mujhe pta chala jo aaj subah hua. Tum dono ko kuch kahna hai subah k liye?

R-Sorry.

I-Thanks.

Ishra said together looking down while Aroras looked at each other and then at them.

Mr A-Anything else?

Both nodded in negative.

Mr A-But we want to talk to u both.

Before Ishra could stop them, Mrs Iyer stopped them showing his hand.

Mrs A-Bhot sunli tum dono ki, ab tum dono hamari sunoge. Bhot Karli pyar se bat, ab hum tum dono se strictly bat karenge or umeed karte hai tum dono hamari bat sunoge bhi or maanoge bhi. Firstly, Raman u r going shift in our house and I don't want to hear any unwanted excuses this time. U both had already ignored urself in the name of business. Now I think, u both r also settled well and now no more ignorance towards ur health and ur life. There should be no more late coming and food skipping. We want our old Raman and Ishita back.  We very well know how it feels when u lost ur parents so sudden but it doesn't mean u will forget to live. Give some time to ur siblings also, not just to ask them if they need something but also try to understand their feelings by urself. U need to be their friend and elder brother or sister like earlier plus being some elder one ion ur family u will have to be like their parents whenever it is required. Am I cleared?

Ishra nodded looking down.

Mr A-About ur professional life or say business so from now onwards if there is any problem in business so u will definitely inform us, specially u Ishita. If both of you have ever treated us like your parents then both of you will not hide anything from us. Got it?

Both again nodded looking down only.

Mrs A-Now I want to inform u both about ur parents will. Ur parents already distributed their everything, property and business in equal parts for all their children but as u both r elder ones so everything is on ur names. Ok?

Before Ishra could again nod, Mrs Arora interrupted,

Mrs A-Not again.

Ishra looked at her confused.

Mrs A-If one more time u guys just nod ur head then I will be on hunger strike like u.

Ishra were about to nod their heads but stopped and said Ok and all smiled slightly. Mrs Arora side hugged Ishita while Mr Arora side hugged Raman and standing opposite.

Mr A-And now last but not the least.

He stopped for a minute and understanding what coming next, Ishita hugged Mrs Arora more. Mr Iyer came and caressed her hairs. Both proudly side hugged her giving her much needed support while Raman was looking keenly.

Mrs A-Raman aaj tumne subah kuch aisa kaha tha jiski umeed humhe tumse nhi hai.

R-Aunty, I'm sorry but...

Mr A-No Raman, jab tum ye nhi jaante the ki Miss Iyer Ishita hai tumne us Raj Singhania ki bat par trust nhi kia tha. U remembered what u said that u will not trust anything like that about a girl until u will himself meet her but suddenly when u got to know about Ishita u just burst out on her. At least for the sake of ur friendship, u should first trust her, ask her and confirm it but u didn't.

Ishita looked at him with teary eyes while he was looking at them apologetically whem Mrs arora said making him shocked.

Mrs A-Jo Raj Singhania ne tumhe btaya vo sach hai.

Mr A-Or hume Ishita par garv hai iske liye.

Ishita looked down as a culprit but without any guilt while Raman was looking at Aroras confused that they r supporting her for such a dirty thing or there is something more which he don't know till now. He was thinking when Mr Arora continue,

Mr A-Sach hai lekin aadha. Saara sach mai tumhe btata hu.

{Flashback:-  Raj Singhania, 40 years old, was one of the investors of Iyer Industries from past one year. He was eyeing Ishita from the first time they met in the meeting of investors after Mr Iyer's death, he even tried to be in good looks of Ishita by supporting her when all investors were doubting her calibre but she never gave any attention to him. One week ago, Mr and Mrs Arora talked to Ishra about their fathers dream project of a school for poor children together (Bhallas and Iyers combined), which they decided when they met first time in party. Both agreed. Aroras thought that Mr Singhania was the only one who was supporting Ishita so he will invest in this project for sure. Raman talked to him and he got ready but when Ishita talked so he put a condition that he wanted her only. Ishita was just so much angry that time and slapped him. When she told this to Aroras, she decided to expose him in front of all and agreed to his condition and he went out of city for some work in these days giving them time to make a plan. The day when Ishita agreed to his condition he met Raman in night for some discussion and after having some drinks he told him that Miss Iyer agreed to his condition. That's all the misunderstanding.}

R-I'm really very sorry Ishita. It was not that that I don't trust u but it just when I remembered his words so I got confused and angry also. I just wanted to know why u agreed to his condition and it just came out very badly. Sorry once again.

H said looking at her holding his ears with pleading eyes and to lighten the atmosphere Ishita said.

I-Maine suna nahi.

R(confused)-Kya?

I-Maine suna nhi tumne jo last mein kaha, zor se bolo.

Raman saw her smiling naughtily and said,

R-Madrassan tu nhi sudhregi na. Tujhe mera sorry kabhi nhi sunta.

Ishra smiled widely while Aroras saw them fully smiling for the first time after their parents passed away. Then they shared a small hug and had a light dinner together. Aroras took Raman to their house. All slept waiting for next morning to start another new phase of their life.

That's enough for this part. Hope now all confusions r cleared. Wait something is left that is very interesting but will be revealed later after so many updates so don't think about that now only enjoy updates...

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated next part. Hope u like it
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Unres...
Awesome update dear
Arora's brought Raman to ishra house
Arora's asks them how knew each other