PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Abeer found that Aditi came in Place of Meher,it was so Nice.😊
The way Abeer found the truth was so Nice.😊
This Aditi😑 was Just Disgusting.
Abeer planned to make Aditi marriage with Viraj on pretending that he will marry her,it was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
2 mehers was exciting. I thought they rescued the real meher.but actually it was anshika as meher.surprising. as I doubted the fake meher was aditi.now abeer trying to trap her.interesting 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

something wrong with meher...
nice update
Linsie thumbnail
nice update

Linsie thumbnail
good... he got to know she is

not meher...
Linsie thumbnail

good he got her...

plan... finish her forever..

where is meher
--HANISA-- thumbnail
SUPERB 
LOVE IT 
LIKE ABEER WORD MERE BAGAIR NAHIN REHSAKTI PAR DIL TOR SAKTI HO LOVE IT 
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
37~Goodbye Forever

Aditi reached the lonely place where Meher was captivated. She went inside and knelt down beside unconscious Meher. Abeer spied on her. She asked her goons to bring ice cold water. Abeer wondered why. As they brought, she emptied the bucket on Meher and she got conscious coughing badly and by much difficulty as her mouth was taped. Abeer felt bad for her but couldn't go there as for Aditi, he is soon to be her husband. Meher was in tears.

Aditi: kaisi ho Meher? Kya hua? Darr lag raha hai? Bhool gai mujhe? Main hoon tumhari sautan, or ab Abeer phir se mera hojaega, or tera chapter close, lag gaya na zorro'n ka jhatka dil vich (she let out a devilish laugh as Meher cried) aww Meher, mat ro, tumhe bara dard horaha hoga right? Sorry not sorry, lekin tumhe ziada takleef na ho is baat se is liye maine decide kiya hai k main tumhe maar doongi.

Aditi pulled out the knife from her purse and brought it closer to her and she panicked moaning loudly under the tape.

Abeer got scared that she may harm Meher and hid his face with the hoodie and went closer to them and she turned.

Aditi: kon ho tum?

He removed the hoodie and Meher moaned louder so he hears her. He heard her for sure but didn't went close to her as he didn't want to risk her life. She stood up seeing him.

Aditi: tum? Yahan kiun aye? Apni Meher ko dhoondne? Tumhari shahdi mujhse honay wali hai! Mujhse hi hogi, jao nahi to main isey maar doongi.

She sat back keeping the knife on her neck making her panic even more. Abeer sat beside her.

Abeer: stop all this, don't u dare touch her!

Aditi: kyun? Kyun na karoon? Jab tak yeh zinda hai tab tak tum kabhi mujhse shahdi nhi karogay, isliye main isko bhej doongi doosri dunia main, maar doongi isay!

Abeer: listen to me Adi, main toh tumhara hi tha na? Then no need to kill her.

Aditi: nahi, tum mere sath koi bohat bari chaal chal rahay ho, main tumhari baaton mein nahi aaungi.

Abeer: mere pas ek or insaan hai Jo iska better khayal rakhega, can I bring him inside?

Aditi: zaroor

He stood up and as he saw Meher giving him a pleading look, he winked at her and went. She didn't understand what is he up to but she knew he won't ever harm her. Abeer came inside with Varun.

Abeer: yehi hai vo, jo isay sambhaalay ga, chalo yahan se, trust me, I will marry you at any cost. Bahar jao or car mein baith jao, main isko samjha doonga.

Aditi went. Abeer sat near Meher and touched her wounded face removing the tape from her mouth.

Meher: Abeer, tum agaye, mujhe pata tha tum aao gay, mujhe yahan se lejao, please.

Abeer: relax Meher, main tumhe kuchh nahi honay doonga, Varun tumhe yahan se le jayega, I will meet u soon, or rahi baat us Aditi ki, toh main us se shahdi nahi karunga, balkay uska bf karega.

Meher: I trust u, now please free my hands and feet too, I m tired.

He freed her quickly and kissed her forehead and instructed Varun about everything.

Varun: don't worry, meri behen jaisi hai, kuchh nahi hoga isko, trust me.

Abeer who was still sitting on floor beside Meher wrapped her in a tight hug and kissed her hair and stood up waving bye at her walking backwards telling her he loves her through signs and turned to go and sat in the car beside Aditi and she sped off. Varun took Meher away from that place as soon as the so-called reunited lovers drove off. As soon as the car stopped outside their house, Aditi stepped out closing the door with a loud crash. He too stepped out and held her arm as she went to the door about to enter inside.

Aditi: kya hai?
Abeer: ab kya hogaya tumhe?
Aditi: kuchh nahi
Abeer: batao na

His grip tightened on her arm and she turned to him.

Aditi: u know what? Mujhse door raho.

Abeer said in his heart: door hi to chala jaunga teri shahdi k baad.

Abeer: yar main tumhara kaam aasan kar raha tha, vo sab chhoro, chalo na bandar, bhook lagi hai

Aditi: tum ne mujhe bandar kaha?

Abeer: nahi, main ne kab kaha? Tumhare kaan baj rahay hain, main ne kaha andar chalo.

Aditi walked inside and he tried hard not to laugh. As she was out of sight, he bursted into laughter.

Abeer: bandar hi ho tum, galti se insaan k roop mein agayi ho.

He too walked inside. The day of marriage was after four days. Abeer met Meher daily and made sure she's fine. The day finally arrived when the lovebirds would get rid of the illness on the earth according to them. The marriage was about to start and the guests had started arriving. The groom sat in his respective place near the havan kund waiting for his bride. The sehra hid his face well and soon he saw his bride's side friends bringing her downstairs. He smiled behind the sehra as she sat beside him. The rituals started, the vermalas were exchanged, then the rounds and vows took place, the bride and groom sat down again, the groom made her wear the wedlock and applied vermilion in her hairline. The groom was asked to remove his sehra and show his face and as he did so, the bride got shocked.

Groom: long time no see
Bride: (in a low voice) Viraaj
Viraaj: han meri jan Aditi it's me, rest of the chatting will be done later, its time for bidaai.

Just then Abeer and Meher entered in their functional get up, she held his bicep and smiled brightly.
Aditi: tumhe to main..
Abeer: bye Aditi, byeee, Meher tum bhi bye bolo is dharti ki bimari ko.

She giggled.

Meher: bye ex sautan ji, apki nayi zindagi shuru karnay k liye humari shubhkaamnaein or aashirwad aapke saath hai.

She laughed along with Abeer on her own joke and shared a high five with him.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
Meher happiness on seeing Abeer was so Nice.😊
Aditi got married to Viraj,it was so Interesting.😊
Meher teasing Aditi was so Nice.πŸ˜†
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Wondetful love it 
Mehbeer convos was nice