Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This is a really very different take on Pranushka. I love the scenario that you've introduced, it's very much realistic and makes us wonder about those couples out there who deal with a similar situation. Do continue soon! Loved it to the core. 
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nazakaat--

GOODBYE FOREVER !!!!!!!!

Why!!? Aren't you going to continue? This was a really good story! 
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx😳
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

This is a really very different take on Pranushka. I love the scenario that you've introduced, it's very much realistic and makes us wonder about those couples out there who deal with a similar situation. Do continue soon! Loved it to the core. 

thanx a lot buddy😳😳
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

Why!!? Aren't you going to continue? This was a really good story! 

I am sorry for that !!...the next update will be up in 5 minsπŸ˜ƒ..I guarantee...but I don't know how it has turned out..πŸ€”
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Chapter : 3

Anantaneni Residence

Jai looked at his own self reflecting through the cheval glass.He felt as if it was mocking at him.

''Huhh...what a pity...look at you...what have you reduced into??.You have turned selfish, you played with her feelings and got her into marrying a loser like you...you deceived her Jai !!!''

''I didn't deceive her...I didn't...''

''You never disclosed about the truth of your infertility to her and you claim, you never decieved her??'' It said with contempt.

''I did try telling her...but the situations...''

''One who blames the situations for their actions are cowards!!!And you are one...believe it or not!!!''

I accept it...I am a coward who fears rejection...I am unable to bring myself into talking to her...What would she think of me??A cheater??''

''She needs to know Jai. What would happen if she comes to know of this after your marriage...wouldn't she feel even more cheated then?? You love her don't you??Would it not hurt if she starts hating you??You have just a night left with you to redeem yourself Jai...Think of it.''

He stared at the now still image of his self.

''I wouldn't be able to bear her hatred.''

Chalon's Lounge

''Sir...ermm...you've had too much.''

''Martini...I said one more.''

''Sir but... its your marriage tomorrow...You are already...''

''Already what??...See..(he gets up and leans over the counter)  I am completely alright...''

''Sir...I am seeing you like this for the first time, you never had more than two drinks...''

''Haaah...stop all that concern will you...and pass me my drink.''

''ermm..Alright sir..''

Martini poured the Irish whisky into the snifter and handed it over to Jai. He chucked in the bitter water at a go. His head felt incredibly heavy. He turned around walking, but lost his balance. Martini rushed forwards and held him.

''Sir...we'll sent the driver along.''

''I don't.. need a driver...you get that??..I can drive myself!!''

He pushed away the hands holding him and walked unsteadily to the car.
He slumped against the car seat and pulled out a blue file from the organizer. He stared at the letters in black ink. He ignited the engine and sped off to ''her'' house.

Akula Residence

The whole place oozed with grandeur with the moonlight enhancing the glow of the night. People were still awake, discussions and gossiping happened in full swing. Vennela sat at the balcony immersed in thoughts. She was uninterested in all the discussions and gossiping that was going on, her mind was just filled with him.

Vennela's pov

Everything is going to change. It is our marriage tomorrow. I would become his forever. As much as it makes me happy, it puts me at a state of frenzy too. The thought itself makes my insides flip. The ''uninterested in men'' Vennela whom everyone knew, learned to blush at the very thought of him. He made me nervous like never before. The way he spoke, the way his pupils dilated when we were close, his smile, his very presence had its effect on me in different ways, I never knew existed.

Vennela shrugged out of her thoughts as she saw a headlight flickering through the bushes. She saw a person walking out of the car.

''Jai!!! But at this time??'' She was shocked to find him at this time of the night and he was stumbling too.

She quickly paced out of the room, careful not to make sound. He was about to trip over a stone, when she held him by the shoulders. She noticed his bloodshot eyes, he was heavily drunk, she was too shocked to respond. She pulled him to the other side of the lawn to go unnoticed by others.

''Jai, what's all this??Do you even know the time??...''

''I want to talk to you...''

''Jai are you serious..I mean if you wanted to talk...you could have called m...'' He covered her mouth to stop her from talking further.

''I am serious..'' The intensity with which he spoke, made her stop from questioning further.

He held out the blue file to her. She took a look at it.

''What is in it??''

He couldn't come up with a response. Receiving no response from his side, she slowly took the file out of his hold. It was some sort of medical report, but she couldn't understand why would he give her some report the night before their marriage. She slowly turned the page, his name was written against the patient's name. She felt uneasy, her eyes travelled to radiology report. She felt as if the whole world was spinning, her vision blurred.

She met his gaze, tears dripped down. She noticed he was crying too. Somehow, she couldn't speak. He was in pain, all these while, her heart ached. At the day of their engagement, the way he distanced himself from everything, the sober smile he held instead of heartfelt smile he used to have, all those times when he said he wanted to talk to her and how she got nervous and said no, everything came rushing to her. She dropped the file to the ground, her head felt heavy, but her eyes never left his.
Edited by --Nazakaat-- - 6 years ago
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Author's Note:

I apologise to all my fellow readers who have been following this story for the huge delay(like almost 3 monthsπŸ₯±).It was never my intention to make you all wait for soo long. I just got stuck in my boards preparations and studies. And when I felt like continuing it, I had to face this writer's block. Even though I knew what plots are to be introduced, I just didn't get how to write it. I wrote two drafts but then I deleted them...this update is newly written and there are high chances that this is the crappiest update I have ever written...anyways I will wait for your response.

Regards,
--Nazakaat--
sri_divya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter buddy πŸ‘
But update the chapters regularly from now on πŸ˜‰
jahnavi1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..πŸ‘ don't worry about the delay .. Studies comes first ..so no worries πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_divya

Beautiful chapter buddy πŸ‘
But update the chapters regularly from now on πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot 😳😳
I will see to itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›