SDCH doing well again in UK/EU

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

So last friday SDCH was on 1st position on Colors TV UK shows. Since monday & tuesday it's 3rd on Colors TV UK, behind Udaan & Swabhimaan. Glad 2 see that it's doing good @ overseas hope ratings will increase as show is finally getting interesting. 😊
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

So last friday SDCH was on 1st position on Colors TV UK shows. Since monday & tuesday it's 3rd on Colors TV UK, behind Udaan & Swabhimaan. Glad 2 see that it's doing good @ overseas hope ratings will increase as show is finally getting interesting. 😊

I think shows like SDCH have better ratings and are more popular overseas. The indian trp is really low πŸ˜• I wish this trp system was scrapped its not at all accurate and we all knw the shows with the highest trp are the SaaS bahu, dayan, nagin shows good shows rarely get a chance to stay on tv for at least a yr
😭
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Unfortunately the story line is made according to the indian trp system. They change the story line every week. I can't believe people watch show's like kumkum bhagya and naagin. It just goes to show how brain less indian tv audiences are😑
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

Unfortunately the story line is made according to the indian trp system. They change the story line every week. I can't believe people watch show's like kumkum bhagya and naagin. It just goes to show how brain less indian tv audiences are😑

Indian tv shows should learn some things from pakistani dramas. They plan the story beforehand so there is no needless dragging of the story for 6-8 yrs so that there is a fixed number of episodesEdited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Indian tv shows should learn some things from pakistani dramas. They plan the story beforehand so there is no needless dragging of the story for 6-8 yrs so that there is a fixed number of episodes

True Pakistan, Korean-Japanese dramas are way 2 gud. Unfortunately nowadays Pakistani dramas tend 2 hv the same plot only 2-3 shows a year offers stg fresh...πŸ˜•

But some Indian shows had good concepts with some finite series such as Everest, Behadd, Bin Kuch Kahe unfortunately ratings were low...I think they should run a show for a year only coz afterwards they just drag, write nonsense for TRP's wth twice a week romance scenes. 
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I think shows like SDCH have better ratings and are more popular overseas. The indian trp is really low πŸ˜• I wish this trp system was scrapped its not at all accurate and we all knw the shows with the highest trp are the SaaS bahu, dayan, nagin shows good shows rarely get a chance to stay on tv for at least a yr
😭

True even a show which started with a nice concept Kuch Rang Pyar is doing ok overseas & famous in online ratings rite? 
The  problem here  is the audience I guess the taste matters, housewives, youth, rural, urban areas. I can't believe that Gopi, Sasural , Kumkum bhagya & Naagin crap are ruling the TRP's. These shows even hv regional remakes! πŸ˜‘
And they only promote the highest ratings shows which is unfair πŸ˜•
smiles_uk thumbnail
I watch from uk .. thought something big was gonna happen on this wedding ... but zilch nothing ... loosing interest
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

I watch from uk .. thought something big was gonna happen on this wedding ... but zilch nothing ... loosing interest

Oh, i watch from France. 😊
Gosh that stupid Jaya gave us so much hopes. 😑