Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

solid point...totally agree with you

He's been stupid, one can argue. But given the immaculate cunning with which Sesha has spun the Web of Lies around him, he never really had much of a choice in this regard. 

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

He's been stupid, one can argue. But given the immaculate cunning with which Sesha has spun the Web of Lies around him, he never really had much of a choice in this regard. 

I dunno why EK male leads don't have any brain...even ritik didn't have in many occasions.
But he was nice and was not this dumb like Rocky.
Patthar can't add up 1+1=2.
He should've understood Shivangi is a naagin because he's a naag..But he says to sheshu, shivangi aab Naagin nahi hain.
Is this guy real?
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luna99

I don't know what you will say, but I never felt any spark within Mouni and Kv in the show.

Adaa has a fabulous chemistry with everybody she acted with.
And I personally wanted her to act with kvb since the amrit manthan saubhagyavati bhava days.
Honestly, kvb gave his first noticeable performance in yesterday's episode, and though it wasn't far close to what kinshuk did in naagin, I finally felt that this was the guy who played such a dynamic character called viraj dobriyal.
EK totally couldn't exploit kvb's talent .
But , I cannot still understand how they'll be making RoShiv come together .
This track honestly pushes Patthar towards evilness and for the sake of storyline , they should've made RoSha a couple and turn both of them against Shivangi(and possibly Rudra if he returns)
They go with the storyline like DraShiv went along.
But knowing Ekta, I'm sure she'll use some pathetic excuse to make Rocky good.
And honestly , sesha haters, I want to say you that sesha had immense potential as a grey character.
A selfish person, salivated with the prospects of power but falling in trap of love and lust.
But then ,they completely butchered up her character and made her a rapist .
S1 was still ok, but now, for the sake of storyline , I think they should've killed her forever.
And oh Yamini.
No more sudha chandran.
I think kvb as Takshak naagraj should take up that role instead.
Plus I think Kvb and original takshika could look better than RoShiv.
Plus the cvs have to stop showing both Rocky and Shivangi as dynamic but dumb character.
You can't be dynamic and dumb at the same time, especially in tv serials.

bang on πŸ‘ ⭐️ Luna πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..this line spl πŸ˜‰ "you can't be dynamic and dumb at the same time " πŸ‘ .. 😳 ..want Dynamic Duo only πŸ˜› ⭐️ ...

Originally posted by: vinnas

bang on πŸ‘ ⭐️ Luna πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..this line spl πŸ˜‰ "you can't be dynamic and dumb at the same time " πŸ‘ .. 😳 ..want Dynamic Duo only πŸ˜› ⭐️ ...

Shivanya wasn't this dumb.
Even shivangi wasn't dumb when rudra was around.
She became brainless in the extension period.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shivanya wasn't this dumb.
Even shivangi wasn't dumb when rudra was around.
She became brainless in the extension period.

it says it all who need in hall 😳 πŸ˜‰ Rudra always try his best to erase her dumbness πŸ‘ ⭐️ he don't force for anything but drive towards right thing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› but cvs choosen dumbness only πŸ˜‰ result comedy circus 🀣 .. πŸ˜† ..
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just wait n watch, this is not the only drama were leads hav misunderstandings alll the time, if they finish it, then drama wont last for long, i think cvs r just dragging it n im enjoying the love n hate scenes!

All lead jodi's hav misunderstandings again n again, well thats what makes a drama interesting n masaale daar. right??!

N rocky has misunderstandings all the time, its not his fault, but its just what others r showing him n the fact that people tell him before shivangi does! If shivangi would tell him the truth right away, i think that would make some difference every time... but at the end the cvs decide everything.. n i dont mind, as long as its interesting, im ready to watch

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

Just wait n watch, this is not the only drama were leads hav misunderstandings alll the time, if they finish it, then drama wont last for long, i think cvs r just dragging it n im enjoying the love n hate scenes!

All lead jodi's hav misunderstandings again n again, well thats what makes a drama interesting n masaale daar. right??!

N rocky has misunderstandings all the time, its not his fault, but its just what others r showing him n the fact that people tell him before shivangi does! If shivangi would tell him the truth right away, i think that would make some difference every time... but at the end the cvs decide everything.. n i dont mind, as long as its interesting, im ready to watch

I now understand the reason behind calling tv idiot box.
Balaji TelefilmsπŸ˜†
slippery_chilka thumbnail

I now understand the reason behind calling tv idiot box.
Balaji TelefilmsπŸ˜†

Idiot box watched by idiots. I swear its our fault more than the makers for accepting such crap. πŸ˜† BTW didn't Shivangi try to tell Patthar everything from Yamu to Avantika? He just scoffed at her. I doubt even now he will believe a word ..she is from the enemy clan after all. His Sheshu Saasuma warned him about her, he won't go against her word. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Idiot box watched by idiots. I swear its our fault more than the makers for accepting such crap. πŸ˜† BTW didn't Shivangi try to tell Patthar everything from Yamu to Avantika? He just scoffed at her. I doubt even now he will believe a word ..she is from the enemy clan after all. His Sheshu Saasuma warned him about her, he won't go against her word. πŸ˜† 

Sahi bola.
It's we who are responsible for this crap.
I swear I enjoyed watching makkhi simar's adventure to save the Bhardwaj family.πŸ˜†
But Naagin 2 isn't even that hilarious nowadays ...
I used to love yamini and Sesha, but now I can't stand them.
Ekta pulls a show till it begs to her to let it for...peacefully with trps still intact.🀣
I mean, when Bade Acche Lagte Hain went off air, it virtually has zero audience leftπŸ˜‰