I would leave roshiv team

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If this time again rocky uses shivangi love to defeat her then I would leave roshiv team because it can never be love when you uses women for your benefit it even degrade rocky character one time it was okay but everytime instead of listening anything just backbiting her
And I want shivangi to make rocky realise the truth and leave him forever and hope rudra return as noone is with my shivangi baby she is all alone
If this time rocky does something like this then sorry then I want rudra to be alive by some illogical reason as till now everything is illogical and help shivangi and make shivangi understand that rocky onlu listed on her he never loved her and also to make her realise his love and hope shivangi come out of this obsession and see the truth that rocky never loved her
Because now I don't see any love between them and they are again degrading everything and trp are bound to decrease as is I'll stop watching and many more as I watch on TV for this track exceptionally

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree...its annoying now...there is limits to it and this is no love...i don't understand why they are showing negativity only in roshiv story...they have never properly develop their story...its annoying to see MU b/w them and rocky using shivangi...or shivangi taking advantage of rocky...its simply annoying...
but you are wrong when u say rocky lusted her...rocky has never lusted her...never ever...he was always fine with her maintaining a distance from him...he never lusted her...he consummated his marriage was due to his blind love for his evil badi maa...to seek revenge and snatch her powers...he never lusted her...there is difference love and lust...no doubt he loves shivangi but he loves his badi maa the most even more than shivangi...

what irks me is shivangi staying silent...if rocky is using her is becos shivangi is letting him use her...she is tolerating all craps...she is not doing anything to expose the truth...if rocky is not listening...than make a plan and expose the truth...what are your powers for...if only rocky knows the truth...everything will be sort out...she is not even telling him...his birth truth too...if she is hiding and staying silent...he will only do what he wants as in his eyes she is guilty...

if rocky is wrong...shivangi is also wrong...both deserves each other
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I totally agree...its annoying now...there is limits to it and this is no love...i don't understand why they are showing negativity only in roshiv story...they have never properly develop their story...its annoying to see MU b/w them and rocky using shivangi...or shivangi taking advantage of rocky...its simply annoying...

And in today episode it was height
I felt real love between rosha and I think shesha is perfect for rocky
They both can make love and leave shivangi so that she can find her soulmate
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

And in today episode it was height
I felt real love between rosha and I think shesha is perfect for rocky
They both can make love and leave shivangi so that she can find her soulmate

you find love...i find lust b/w them...you call that love...even sesha is cheating and using him...if she really loved him...she would reveal herself to him that she is also a naagin...sesha can never love anyone except for herself...for her own selfish wishes...she killed so many innocents...
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

If this time again rocky uses shivangi love to defeat her then I would leave roshiv team because it can never be love when you uses women for your benefit it even degrade rocky character one time it was okay but everytime instead of listening anything just backbiting her
And I want shivangi to make rocky realise the truth and leave him forever and hope rudra return as noone is with my shivangi baby she is all alone
If this time rocky does something like this then sorry then I want rudra to be alive by some illogical reason as till now everything is illogical and help shivangi and make shivangi understand that rocky onlu listed on her he never loved her and also to make her realise his love and hope shivangi come out of this obsession and see the truth that rocky never loved her
Because now I don't see any love between them and they are again degrading everything and trp are bound to decrease as is I'll stop watching and many more as I watch on TV for this track exceptionally

agree and liked your views 👏 ⭐️
Mages thumbnail
love is based on trust...if rocky broke shivangi's trust even shivangi broke rocky's trust...they both are equal in their relationship...in love you should not hide anything to your spouses...its becos of shivangi lies...rocky is behaving in such a jerk manner...if only at that time she execute a plan and expose the truth...it would not have happened...its such a silly MU...why are they dragging it so much...its annoying...the show is ending and rocky doesn't know any truth..neither abt the evil clan nor his own clan...
Mages thumbnail
rocky will use and target shivangi till he knows abt the truth...god knows when this annoying MU track ends...well its their destiny Roshiv has to come together to fight for a cause...so hope the day comes faster...this MU track is annoying...
Mages thumbnail
i feel the MU is going to end soon...as per their connection...Roshiv has to come together and fight for a cause...so i guess its nearing soon...they can't drag it for long.

Can the cvs make RoSha a couple and Rudra return and join hands with Shivangi?
Because true love is based on trust, not hatred .
Rudra is dynamic .
They're trying to make Patthar like him but at the same time, he's  dumb too.
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

Can the cvs make RoSha a couple and Rudra return and join hands with Shivangi?

Because true love is based on trust, not hatred .
Rudra is dynamic .
They're trying to make Patthar like him but at the same time, he's dumb too.

I also after today episode has tarted to ship rosha and I think if you don't have PARTENER whom you can trust enough to tell him truth or you cannot understand love of other then there is no use of such love
And I feel shivangi and rocky both have no trust but somewhere I have seen shivangi love for rocky but that love I was never able to see in rocky eyes which I seen today for shesha
When he found on marriage day that he was marrying shivangi that time even I don't seen him that much happy he started to worry about shesha so now I feel what shesha is telling is right that they both are made for each other his unknown love for her is so strong that he turned rock to living being it was their love that today when he got shesha he was like ya look my love is alive and I found her and now I will teach you lesson shivangi
And from shivangi side ya she love him but there is something which is lacking in him that she can't trust him enough as she know he don't trust her enough or love her enough
But with rudra they were completely now I turn the episode then I can feel the love in rudra or shivangi as she trusted him enough everytime and he provided that security to her and his love was really great that he never betrayed her even in his last breath
And on the other side rocky is evil naag so then can make him completely evil as he has tried enough to take revenge by getting physical which is cheapest act anyone can do if he does this second time then sorry it's end for me even