Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Naaz25

How I wish to see Omkara repenting phase in the show!! 😳 Nice content yayini, looking forward for this story... 😊

Thank you dear!!
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update 

so now om is repenting for his mistakes 
He is missing her so much 
He deserves this...
He hurted her so much...maybe
let him be in pain for somedays .but still I wish that gauri should come back fast 

Even if Gauri is back with him, She might not "Really" be with him 🥱
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annika_Ishqbaaz

excellent.. loved how Om is tadpaing without Gauri..
missing Gauri a lot and worried abt her
please show her POV as well..
continue sooonish.

Our heroine will make entry after few chapters.. Kidki tod entry.. 😆
yayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueheaven1999

hey. Yayini di.. i never commented before.

but i was a regular reader of all yr works.
u r superb.
i don't know how u manage to depict every emotion so well.
i really feel tht i m watching it on tv.

u r really a skillful npassionate writer.

moreover ur regular updates are superb.
we r lycky to hv u on this forum.

plz pm me if possible.

luv
aru

Thank you so much BlueHeaven !!

Such love keeps me writing more..!! Am very glad you liked it very much.. I will try my best to keep up with the interests of you all..

Keep reading..!!😊
yayini thumbnail

Chapter 5:

Omkaara had gone to London on business trip related to Jannat. He finalized things for his new project with some clients and had invited them for a social meet in a posh club in a main city street of London. He was meeting up and was having casual conversation with them. Men were all drinking and enjoying the ambience. There was soft music and men and women were dancing to a sensual tune. A girl walked upto Omkaara. She kept her hands on his shoulders and turned him. He was surprised and turned back to see a strange woman.

"Hey honey.. you look awesome handsome." She made physical advances at him by caressing his body with her hands.. She was speaking in a husky tone.. Omkaara certainly didn't expect that she would make a pass at him suddenly..

"Am sorry, I don't recognize you.." He tried to take her hand off him. He had already feeling repulsive feeling from her touch..

"Oh comeon, please don't be a nice gentleman.. I would like you to drive me wild tonight" she was desperately making a pass.. She moved very closer and was sticking her body to his..

Omkaara felt a disgusting feeling inside. He grew up in an elite society; studied in this very place. He had seen this before, though not experienced it personally. But when she is actually trying to get physical with him, he disliked it to the core.

"Am off your hook.. Please don't regret.." He moved swiftly away from the place pushing her a little aside..

Later in the night, Omkaara was sleeping in his bed. He felt a hand on his forehead.. The warmth of the hand was so close to him.. "Omkaara ji..." someone whispered in his ears..

Omkaara can recognize the voice in deepest of dreams.. It was the voice which he was wanting to hear every single time all throughout his life, without which he has become a living question.

He opened his eyes to see a enticing vision. Gauri was standing before him in a peach and gold saree holding his forehead.. He clutched her hand instantly.. "Gauri.. Gauri.. kaisi ho.. kahan gayi itne din.. mein tumhe doondh doondh ke pareshaan hogaya tha.."

She didn't reply and just smiled. She leaned closer to Omkaara and wrapped her fingers around his neck. Omkaara was watching her as a toy controlled by remote. He leaned forward towards her to join her in embrace. She was teasing him by pushing him away. Omkaara wasn't able to take this teasing. This time he pulled her pallu, she again pushed him back. Omkaara pulled her with all his might and she fell on his bed. He leaned on to her and started kissing her with all the force... In all the fiercely passionate ordeal, he bit her lip to which she let out a small scream..

Omkaara woke up startled.. It was a dream.. Was he dreaming ? After she had left him, his life has certainly become one empty shell. Omkaara sat on his bed with a thoughtful face. His mind and body belonged to only one person. His mind and body gave him only signal, more than she belonged to him, he belonged to her. He remembered the disgusting feeling which arose from a strange woman this day and also when Svet made passes at him, when they were engaged. He never felt anything of that sort anytime from Gauri. She had touched him multiple times, but never did he feel anything out of place. At certain times, he was alarmed by the level of comfort his body is experiencing when he was fake romancing her. He would blame that also on her, to vent out his frustration. How much has the poor girl suffered? He was a jerk. Omkaara couldn't sleep after this..

When the hell has she gone? Is she fine? How can she stay without him for this long.. She was the one who had glorified visions about this marriage from the beginning. He did the mistake, accepted but she didn't even claim any stakes from him. She even discarded all forms of communication to go out of sight. Is he going to find her at all.? If yes, will she even think of coming back? If not, what will he do for the rest of his life without her..? He sure cannot accept another woman, not physically not emotionally.. Certainly not..

Omkaara switched on his iPad to listen to some music to distract himself. But alas, his iPad played a song which exactly described his mind..

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Omkaara closed his eyes in pain..

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Songs are powerful weapons to reflect one's state of mind at any given time..

Mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
Junoon hai mera
Banoon main tere qaabil
Tere bina guzaara
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

He turned off the song as he could not bear the pain in his heart.. He never felt his life would come to standstill like this. She was nowhere to be found even if found he wondered if she would ever return.  He made a grave error questioning her chastity which is beyond redeemable. There are no more hopes of his life turning colorful if she was not returning. He is done with the relationships and he is done with everything. He can't part his heart to anyone, anymore. Omkaara was massaging his forehead in vein.. If she is found, he would go any lengths to apologize to her and persuade her to return. But no luck on that side also.

He dialed the detective's number. It was quite late in night in Mumbai, still detective answered the phone.

O: Am sorry to disturb you late in night, but is there any luck in finding Gauri?

D: Sorry sir, there was only a single clue, we couldn't trace more than that. She had travelled towards the northern side from UP, we could track using her imei number. But that also, couldn't be traced beyond a point.

O: where was the last signal?

D: It was near Shimla sir. But after that phone's imei number couldn't be tracked. We had sent three people to investigate near Shimla. But they couldn't trace her Sir.

Omkaara cut the call in gross disappointment.. Gauri.. where are you..? Tears rolled down his cheeks without his knowledge. Nothing can soothe his broken heart except for her embrace. He badly longed for her embrace. The fact that he may or may not get it for the rest of his life, puzzled his entire life.

2 days later..

He returned to Oberoi mansion from the business trip. A good news was awaiting him. He freshened up and went to meet Shivaay. He was about to enter Shivaay's room, he could hear Shivaay and Anika's husky cheerful voices..

"Hello, baby, can you hear me.." Shivaay was listening to something in Anika's belly.

Anika was giggling "Billuji.. aap kar kya rahe hai.. Mujhe naa gudgudi ho rahi hai"

He just witnessed Shivaay kissing her belly and just turned away with a rushed "Sorry"

Shivaay and Anika just noticed him and greeted him with a smile..

"Sorry shivaay, mein baad mein aata hoon"

"Aree its ok yaar.. Pata hai..Actually I wanted to meet you first.. Ek good news deni hai"

Omkaara gave a understanding look at both of them..

"Tum chacha banne waale ho.." Shivaay smiled with all his teeth looking at Anika..

Omkaara got excited. Wow, a baby..

He hugged Shivaay tightly..

"Wow, Shivaay.. Congragulations.. Bhabhi tumhe bhi.."

A: "Waise tumhaara kaam kaisa tha.. OM?"

O: "Bahut badiya.. bhaabhi.. tum apne khayal rakhre ho naa?"

A: "Uske baare mein poocho mat.. Jab se maine ye news de di, tumhaari bhaiyaa mujhpe sso giri chalane lage.. ye pee loo.. wo kha lo.. bed se hi lete raho.. idhar mat jao.. yeh mat karo.." anika was going on about his darling husband's sweet sso giri..

S: "Arey sahi hai na.. iss waqt mein tumhe aur khayal rakhna chahiye apne aap ko.. to wo kaam main kar raha hoon.. Kya Om, teek hain na.."

Omkaara smiled at these two..

O: Bhabhi, waise everytime I will take your side, par iss baar shivaay ki side le raha hoon main.. he is right.. aap ki aaram ki zaroorat hai.. Aap ki health bahut important hai, tabhi to humhaari pyaare kanji aankh wale bacha khush rahegi..

All their faces softened at the mention of the baby. Omkaara came back to his room. He was feeling very happy. A baby can bring smile to faces even in toughest of situations. He imagined a innocent baby being pampered by the household.. How sweet it would be to see that..

Suddenly an imagination crossed his mind, about him and Gauri having a baby. The thought brought more pain in his heart than joy. He can't even think of anything like that. He destroyed his own happiness this time. Again his lips murmered.. "Gauri"

<To be cont>

Edited by yayini - 6 years ago
writergenie17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi!
So sorry I disappeared for the weekend... In the meantime, you seem to have been very busy uploading some amazing updates!

Both chapters were so emotionally charged... It's sorta weirdly satisfying to see Omkara missing Gauri so damn much. I almost feel he's suffered enough... almost.

Would love to see what Gauri's been doing over this period of time. 

Eagerly waiting for updates!

p.s. Super happy about the idea of tiny kanji eyed khidkitod ShivIka babies!!!❤️
Edited by writergenie17 - 6 years ago
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Update was awesome but I am 
Rilli curious to know about gauri whereabout if u are not planning for their unite soon no issue but at least u can tell readers 😆
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m really curious to know about Gauri's whereabouts..
this was an awesome chapter..
Omkie shomkie missing Gauri...
Wow.. shivaay n annika maa papa banne wale hai..
wow..
continue sooonish..
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ReallyOmkara really destroyed his own home... Remembering her in lone time seeing anika and imaginning is really tough/////
senikada thumbnail
Chapter 5 is awesome part but I m worried about Gauri and her mom. Please continue Yarr. 😊