behl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi everyone i saw todays episode, and mallika was saying that meri vehicle peeche follow kar rahi hai(  when she was driving her vehicle something was followong her) What was that can you tell me......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo_jyoti13 thumbnail
She said the SAAND(BULL) was following her....she was not following anybody....they were shooting in Goa...she was driving a scooty in the shot & one of her friend was sitting behind her on the scooty....then they started racing with a group of guys & then they noticed that SAAND(BULL) is follwing them...because their scooties color was RED....& she was saying she didn't know how to apply brakes....then sonu asked y she needed brakes( if she would have applied the brakes then SAAND could have hurt them....hahahaha)

Got that???
behl thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo_jyoti13

She said the SAAND(BULL) was following her....she was not following anybody....they were shooting in Goa...she was driving a scooty in the shot & one of her friend was sitting behind her on the scooty....then they started racing with a group of guys & then they noticed that SAAND(BULL) is follwing them...because their scooties color was RED....& she was saying she didn't know how to apply brakes....then sonu asked y she needed brakes( if she would have applied the brakes then SAAND could have hurt them....hahahaha)

Got that???

Thank you dear,got it.So it was bull,When she said saand i thought something else..ok saand means bull.....thank you.....

abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behl

Thank you dear,got it.So it was bull,When she said saand i thought something else..ok saand means bull.....thank you.....

that officially proves mallika is so dumb..lol..not to mention the egg question..😆
someandme thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx guys..i too confused..thanx for the clarification 😊
pragalbha thumbnail
Sonu cracked me up, when he pulled her leg by saying why the hell would you look for the breaks with a Bull behind you!!!!!!

🤣
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Sonu cracked me up, when he pulled her leg by saying why the hell would you look for the breaks with a Bull behind you!!!!!!

🤣

HAAHHAA dat waz funnii

*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
malika n sonu were funny actually d whole epi was funny 🤣