Users

Frequent Posters

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
part 35
awesome wala update di...
Finally raman is all ok now...
he so intelligent...hidden camera in his mintu...now param ki and uske mom ki khair nahi...
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Part 39
Mihir is so understanding
He knows beforehand what Ishita wants
Raman cried his heart out and is happy
Ishita and Raman expressed their love, Raman is now planning to have a baby. 
Ishita was seeing Mintu, she wants to know what all Raman has gone through
angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 36
awesome fabulous update di...mind blowing...just loved it...
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@37
Very nice.. 
Mihir first time said right thing khud par concentrate kare ab lol
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
244 likes pls
Waiting for the next update 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@38
Nidhi mihir not possible bcz mihir has mihika... 
Nice update 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-before updating this part, I wanna thank u all for giving 250 likes in last updt. Thank u so much, here is the next update, enjoy.

And this updt is specially for the new Goldie threeta aka nasrin and  new dazzler akanksha aka agm1998 in town. Many many congratulations for ur new colour. Enjoy it to the fullest.

PART 40

Ishita settled down on the bed to watch the recordings while Raman slept peacefully keeping his head in her lap, ishita caressed his hair and the recording started. 

It started with pammi, param and raman coming home together. Pammi and param was walking normally while two persons were holding Raman ,he was hanging on them unconscious which shows that he has been tortured much. 

Ishita hold him firmly seeing his condition in the video while her eyes got moist. 

The person holding raman asked-where to keep him, sahab. 

Param -jaa kar storeroom mein phenk do. He is of no use of us. He said angrily. 

Men just nodded and went to the storeroom and just left Raman there. 

Param throw mintu on him and said-tu bhi jaa kar mar uske saath. Saying so he closed the door. Mintu was laying parallel to raman and ishita could see his face full of bruises. She cried seeing how they tortured him. 

She was watching him face trying to touch him on the big screen while she could hear param screaming not able to overtake his property. 

Raman was laying there for hours, so ishita forwarded it not able to see him in so much pain. 

Then she played only to hear raman crying caressing his wounds. 

Raman -darwaja kholo, darr lag raha hai, dard bhi ho raha hai, bhookh bhi lagi hai, darwaja kholo. He was crying but no-one was there to hear his plead. Slowly his cries lessen and he slept on the floor, may be fainted. 

Ishita start crying seeing his plight. She forwarded the video and saw after few days someone opened the door finally and shouted -u guys have arrested a man here, hawaldaar baahar nikaal isse. 

The constables brought raman out, mintu was in his hand so he too came out. 

Inspector -how can u keep a person locked. Tabhi toh aapke padosi be complain ki that someone is shouting in ur house.he was saying when param gave him a bundle of notes making him silent. 

He smiled and said-i am not going to write anything against u people but keep him in goof place, give him food atleast. Warna mar gaya toh mujhe case register karna padega. 

Param-we too don't wanna trouble him but kya kare, we just hate him. Usse nahi chahte hue bhi zinda rakhna padh raha hai. Just for his property. 

Inspector-i don't get it. 

Param told the inspector the matter that whole property is on raman's child's name. 

Inspector-itni si baat, I have a solution for this. Will tell u if u give me five lakhs. 

Param-dont u think u r asking too much. 

Inspector-karodon ki property hai janab.he said smirking and pammi told param to give him money. 

Inspector took the money and said-isse khila peela kar thik karo, then find a girl for him. Make him marry and then use artificial insemination to make the girl pregnant. As soon as u get the baby, kill both of them. Bachcha bhi tumhara, property bhi tumhari. He said smirking. 

Pammi and param liked the idea and from that day raman started living with them. But param always use to pour his frustration on him by beating him every now and then. He took Raman's master bedroom also and send him to live in the storeroom. 

Days start passing and raman  became physically fit, so they took him to fix his marriage with nidhi but nidhi chosed param. They got married in a jiffy and finally nidhi came home. 

Raman thought he got a friend in nidhi but she too hates him to core as param wanted her to be pregnant with raman's child. Param beats nidhi every now and then to make her ready and she ill treat raman in return. 

One day raman was watching TV but it got switched off due to power cut. He came out and start searching any room to see TV. He saw TV in param's room was on due to inverter connection. He went to their room and start watching TV there. That's when nidhi came out from washroom and start changing oblivious of Raman's presence in the room. She has changed into her saree when she heard Raman's laughter. She got shocked seeing him in her room. Raman also didn't paid any attention to her as he was busy in watching TV. But seeing raman there nidhi got angry thinking he came to see her in a compromising situation. She went to him and slapped him hard. 

Raman don't understand anything but slapped her back. Nidhi staryed screaming in top of her voice calling param and pammi. 

They came running and asked, what's the matter. 

Nidhi told them everything and param start beating raman mercilessly with a stick. 

Raman -chod do mujhe, chod do, ahh dard ho raha hai. He was screaming in top of his voice but no-one felt mercy on him. 

After beating him mercilessly param throw raman on his room. A room without any electricity.raman was crying due to pain when pammi came with a bowl and asked-dard ho raha hai. 

Raman nodded, she settle down beside him and said-abhi thik ho jayega. Saying so she applied the thing she brought in the bowl. 

Raman screamed in pain. He tried to free his hand but she hold his hand firmly. 

Raman -chachi dard ho raha hai. Chodo mujhe. 

Pammi-hoga hi, namak hai. This is ur punishment for eyeing on my daughter in law. She said rubbing salt all over his wounds while Raman was crying in pain. 

Raman -chod do, chod do. 

Pammi left him in the floor and said kicking him-dont u ever dare to eye on nidhi. She is my param's wife. Just because we thought to use her to keep ur baby so thought to molest her. Teri himmat kaise hui uss par gandi nazar daalne ki. She said in anger and went raman leaving in pain. 

Ishita couldn't see their tortures on raman more, she stopped the video and start crying loudly hiding her face in her palm. Hearing her loud cries raman got up in a jiffy and went to her. 

Raman sat beside her and asked-what happened ishita, why r u crying jaan. 

Ishita looked at him hearing his voice and cupped his face. She started showering many kisses on his face crying and saying sorry. Raman didn't get why she is doing so, but he let her do it seeing her in so much pain. She kissed all over his face till her heart content and finally pressed her lips on him. Raman at first got startled with her action but later let her kiss him. She kissed him hungrily pouring all her love for him. Slowly the kiss became soft and gentle. She start chewing his lips very gently trying to sooth all his pain. Raman too closed his eyes and let her lead. They kissed for long, very long. 

Finallt they broke the kiss in need of air. She kept his head near her heart and finally said-i am sorry raman, really very sorry. Main bahut der se aayi. They tortured u so much. I am really sorry raman. She said and kissed his temple again. 

Raman realised why she cried. He tried to broke the hug but she didn't let him do that. 

Raman said staying near to her-why u were watching that, I thought u wanna reminisce the moment we spend together. U should not have watch that. 

Ishita-kyun nahi dekhna chahiye tha, I should watch it. Infact I am glad that I watched it, now I will make them punish harder. Main unhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi for hurting u. She said and start unbuttoning his shirt to see the scars of the wounds. 

Raman -what u r doing. 

Ishita-searching for the scars. 

Raman -they r not here anymore. Tumhare pyaar ne saare zakhm bhar diye. 

Ishita smiled in between her tears hearing his words and start dropping kisses all over his bare chest. Raman closed his eyes feeling heavenly in her arms. He was just caressing her back giving her more access. While she was busy in caressing and kissing his chest unknown of the havoc she is creating in him. 

He closed his eyes feeling high and when the pleasure get out of control, he turned and next moment, she is beneath him. He took the charge and captured her lips in his. He started chewing her lips passionately while she surrendered herself. He opened her blouse in a jiffy and very soon they were lost in their world of passion. In between the moans he entered into her again claiming her his forever. They rocked in sync and finally he fell on her. She wrapped him in her arms and said kissing his hair -i love u raman. 

Raman kissed her tears and said-love u too jaan. 

They stay in same position for sometimes, after a while she got up and said wearing her clothes-i just go and make food for us. 

Raman -let it be, let's order something. I don't wanna let u go. Mere paas raho ishita .

Ishita nodded and sat beside him. He wrapped his arms around ishita and played the video again. He fast forwarded the video and played it since ishita entered the house. Raman ordered food for them and start watching the video. 

Raman was sleeping peacefully in ishita's lap while ishita was caressing his hair lovingly. 

Raman smiled seeing this and said-i was always ur baby naa. 

Ishita kissed his cheek and said-u r still my baby. 

Raman pulled her closer and start watching. 

Ishita was feeding Raman while he was busy in playing with mintu, then they saw ishita was combing Raman's hair and making a fountain in his head. Raman was blushing like a baby seeing the fountain in his head while ishita kissed his temple. 

Ishra smiled seeing it and ishita said-aap kitne cute the, u know u pleaded me to tie a fountain in ur hair along with mintu. 

Raman -i use to trouble u alot naa. 

Ishita -bahut se bhi bahut jyada, but I use to love it. Aapka khelna, mera daanta, aapka nahi sunna, mera gussa hona,phir aapka manana. It was all just complete bliss. U use to love me and pamper me alot. Just see how u r picking me in ur arms. She said showing him TV. 

Raman saw her was holding her like a baby, cradling her. Both smiled remembering their old memories. 

Then they saw how everyone was insulting raman for keeping fast for ishita in karwachauth. 

Raman -sab mujhe pagal samajhte the. 

Ishita-coz they were mad, aap bilkul thik the.

Then they saw how he kissed her for the first time seeing the song of Jodha Akbar and how he stopped saying, bas itna hi dikhaya tha. 

Both laughed seeing that.

Raman -tumhe bahut gussa aaya hoga naa. 

Ishita-actually aaya tha, I was craving for ur touch aur janaab baarish ka maza le rahe the. But at last I taught my buddhu husband to make love. She said looking at him. 

He kissed her eyes and said-and now I am expert in it. Wanna take test. 

Ishita-i am always ready to take test. She said blushing hard. Raman pulled her again to himself and both get lost in their pool of passion again. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-220+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update enjoyed reading continue soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di
Raman had to go through so much
param and mrs bhalla were so rude to him
He just cried cried and cried
Nidhi was no less...raman was trapped in her plan even when he didn't do anything πŸ˜‘😑
Ishita was crying seeing her raman in pain
Raman consoled her and ishita apologised for not coming in his life earlier
Ishra were remembering their memories and were feeling contented 
Do continue soon di and ty for the pm tooπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
d.s.h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
cotinue soonish