lovetvmadly thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heyy Guys,  πŸ˜ŠI am a silent member of this forum but after yesterday's episode I have something to share with you guys. The truth reveled, yes indirectly they showed it to us. Yes, so the story is being focused on Abhimanyu but what I feel is the story is all based on Ragini. Yes, Ragini is Abhimanyu's sister or rather was Abhimanyu's sister who was either killed or was made to commit suicide by Rishabh and to take the revenge Abhimanyu has planned all this so that the world and also his sister who believed her brother like anything breaks the bars and realises and punishes rishabh for his mistake. I say that Ragini was Abhimanyu's sister as, it's very simple. In the last episode ragini or her soul or someone who is guiding geetanjali mentioned that "Ek dusre se sargi lene ka hi toh rishta hai humara". Sargi comes from the in laws as geetanjali mentioned. So Geetanjali's in laws would be Abhimanyu's sister that's ragini. And similarly Ragini's in laws would be from Rishabh's house that's her sister Geetanjali. By now it's obvious that Ragini was rishabhs wife. That's what my views are. What do you all think? Let's share our views together! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by lovetvmadly - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely  post. And yes I agree that Ragini is Abhi Sister.  I somehow get the feeling that like Abhi. she is not dead and Choti Maa had something to do with her disappearance. I somehow feel that Rishab did not kill her but was led to believe that he was responsible. Just like Geetu. This story is getting more intense daily. 
Just my views.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya even I think that Ragini is Abhimanyu's sister who committed suicide due to Rishabh's fake Rajputi high society norms...which is the reason for him being targeted...
But what was wierd in yday's episode was the last scene when Abhi and Priyam both say...tumhara Abhimanyu laut aaya hai Gaura...
I mean this looked so creepy...and till now we all thought that it was Abhimanyu who had sent Priyam...thats why he knew so many minute details about their relation...but yday Priyam saw Abhi standing in front of him and still he said that tumahra Abhimanyu laut aaya hai Gaura...does he not recognize Abhimanyu or was it again Geetu's imagination?

Or these 2 are belonging to different groups of people playing their part in all this conspiracy...who actually is this Priyam and if Abhimanyu has not sent him, how does he know so much about the haveli and their married lifeπŸ˜•
lovetvmadly thumbnail

Originally posted by: nal4u

Lovely  post. And yes I agree that Ragini is Abhi Sister.  I somehow get the feeling that like Abhi. she is not dead and Choti Maa had something to do with her disappearance. I somehow feel that Rishab did not kill her but was led to believe that he was responsible. Just like Geetu. This story is getting more intense daily. 

Just my views.

Thanks! Yes, after you telling this even I feel Rishabh isn't the actual person. He is being victimized by someone. But whoever it is, that person is behind the property for sure
lovetvmadly thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Ya even I think that Ragini is Abhimanyu's sister who committed suicide due to Rishabh's fake Rajputi high society norms...which is the reason for him being targeted...

But what was wierd in yday's episode was the last scene when Abhi and Priyam both say...tumhara Abhimanyu laut aaya hai Gaura...
I mean this looked so creepy...and till now we all thought that it was Abhimanyu who had sent Priyam...thats why he knew so many minute details about their relation...but yday Priyam saw Abhi standing in front of him and still he said that tumahra Abhimanyu laut aaya hai Gaura...does he not recognize Abhimanyu or was it again Geetu's imagination?

Or these 2 are belonging to different groups of people playing their part in all this conspiracy...who actually is this Priyam and if Abhimanyu has not sent him, how does he know so much about the haveli and their married lifeπŸ˜•

I feel, Abhi had only sent priyam. It's their plan only and both of them are here to make it look more evident or something like that. Especially, I feel Abhi is back to protect geetanjali from the attacks she if facing. As he might be wanting revenge but also he loves geetu unconditionally.
Still nothing can be said but only one thing for sure,  that ragini is abhis sister and he is doing all this for revenge! 
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Well yes sury i think raagini is abhi sister and something happened because of which raagini committed sucide or died or may be. She is alive..Lekin yes her story is related to Rishabh and mostly this all taking revenge is done from risbhah as abhi thinks he is the reasons for her sister death..
But now question is whether priyam is sent by abhi or not ..If yes then abhi's return is planned too..And i guess he is only taking revenge and nothing else..

And if priyam is not send by abhi then who send him and how on earth he saw abhi soul in bathroom saying that u have to behave like abhi chahe Jo kuch bhi hojaaye...

Let's wait and watch how story unfolds..Because ab sawaal yeh uthega ki priyam kon hai
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

@ red.

Well observed Di πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah now I'm sure ragini is abhis sis ...Hope they give some focus on Rishab Raginis story too .