Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Gah.. I really wish this would have happened man!

Shravan + Sumo + Car + Kulfi + Oxford/London + FLUFF + secret ingredient = GENIUS! ❤️
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I became fan of your work I first read your rain one and this want to read more and all your written up.. I don't use to read OS or ff or any story but now your works made me to read

loved this one, Cute and romantic ShraMan ❤️
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am tracking down the creatives for EDKV as i am sure they would love to use your work to spice up the show or even give them ideas as to what we like to see between Shraman.   
eleutheromania thumbnail

Your stories are utter bliss. How I wish this happened instead of all the drag and butchering of characters! 

I loved the way you explained his changing feelings and their changing relationship. Their chat about his life was adorable and something I crave to see - you sure know how to satisfy a ShraMan fangirl's wishes. 

Ah her slip about him being "cute"! And their admission of not watching the movies/going to Warner Bros Studio because it was supposed to be "their" thing, this is killing me. 

Finally! He asks for a kiss, and Sumo is the blunt woman we were introduced to and doesn't shy away! Rather, she's the first to admit her love! 

You write kisses really well! This piece was magical! I have the biggest smile on my face.

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One of my favourite Oneshot. I guess I didn't comment the last time I read it. Thus, just letting you know that this one was amazing.
arshiasya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
your stories remind me of why i loved edkv in the 1st place love this one too i really wish you were the writer for edkv anji
Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have no words now anjali...This was awesome as always... 👏
Shravan as mechenic again...Shraman's talk with their kulfi was so beautifully penned dear!!!
Aww shravan didn't went to the places coz he wants to go there with his Sumo n Sumodidn't watched Harry Potter coz it was their thing... 😳
Shravan telling his London life n Somo listening was so good...
N watching HP together i MM, thanks to vandy bhabhi for that.. 😆
Shravan' s way of asking for the fees n the FEES was awesome !!
What I loved the most here is Sumo confessing first coz Shravan was scared of rejection... 👏
I want that to happen in the show as well but...
Everything was beautifully penned dear...
Hats off to u...
Plz do write more n more...
Much Love 🤗
Nik
nuttynuts thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my God! Utter fluff! How do you even come up with such amazing stuff? Take a bow, Anjali! We miss you. Come back soon!
Nuts
phoenix_edkv thumbnail
Hey Anjali di !!
hope everything is fine. please come back soon 😊
the forum is waiting for your magic 😳