Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
got busy with something towards the end of the show and could not manage to visit the forum

--------------------

good bye POW , thanks for the thrilling ride... you were the best  ❤️

...and guys it was great being in this forum with you all 🤗

a forum consistent with rationality, sanity and civility is rare to find within IF , This forum was pure bliss for folks like me...will look forward to meet again in some other forum  😊 

writerfriend thumbnail
Thank you all for the love!
Though I had lot issues with the finale week of the show because of its messy script and open ends left ...still I won't deny that this has to be the best show in last decade . I'll easily place this show amongst those 90's cult shows .
Well scripted characters ...each and every characters has his graph where he contributed to the story as well as grew with it . To be honest ,I have not found any such shows on Indian television where such detailed work is down on each Character .
This show will remain always Special ...Always !!!

Thank you to each and every cast and crew member for making POW what it is ...

Coming to the forum , Lot of contribution comes from the writers who never compromised on their writings and Actors who never got involved in any trash off screen activities ...and hence eventually evevry fandom found its happiness 😆
Considering the current scenario and the subject of the show ...forum members really showed a lot maturity in handling and respecting fellow members POV .
Glad I got a chance to interact with you all ...honoured !!! Hope I get to interact with you all in future too ,would love too .

Thanks everyone !!! Much Love !!!