Thanks!!
Will update soon!!😊
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi...
Hope you all are fine.
Thanks for appreciation.
This chapter is for all the lovely readers.
Hope you all will like it.
So here is part 2.

Asya SS:
               "WE ARE BACK!!"

Banner Credits to Zephyr.

Chapter #2

"Abu!!" Ahad and Aman screamed as soon they entered the room. Zoya took them near Asad. "Abu ap theek tu huna?? Ap ku chot kaise lagi?? (Are you Ok?? How you got injured??)" Aman and Ahad asked simultaneously. "Kuch nahi hua mujhe bas chuti si chot hai. (Nothing happened to me!! Just some little injuries!! Nothing else!!)" Asad replied putting an arm around both of them. "Choti si chot?? Do you have any idea Mr. Khan how much scared I became?? Meri halat dekhi thi apne?? First your phone was not reachable then when it was picked I got the worst news. Ap ku.. kuch ho jata tu?? Ap ko koi fikar nahi hai hum sab ki?? I told you to not leave as I am getting bad vibes. But no for you your meeting is more important. Woh tu shukar hai un logo ka who took you to hospital otherwise you.." Zoya could not continue as tears began to flow from her eyes. Aman and Ahad moved towards Zoya. Ahad took Zoya towards the couch present in the room and wiped the tears of Zoya. Ahad turned towards Asad glaring at him. 

Asad knew what is next. "MR. KHAN!!" Ahad screamed. "Slow plz!! Mama ap ro kyu rahi hai?? Itni choti si baat par??" Aman said. "Exactly Zoya stop crying!! It is not a..." Before Asad could complete Aman and Ahad screamed together. "Mr. Khan!!! How dare you?? Ap ki wajah sai Mama ru rahi hai and you are still blaming her!! Anabia bhi cry kar rahi hai ap ki wajah sai!!" Ahad with his small hands poured water for Zoya. He poured in glass a little as the whole water fell on the table which irked him. He gave the glass to Aman and took a tissue to clean water. (OCD like his father!!) "Mama ap rona band karo na?? Anabia Bhi roye gi agar ap ru gi!!" Aman said placing a hand on Zoya's stomach. Zoya smiled and kissed Aman's hand. "Yeh cheating hai!! Maine pani diya mujhe bhi mama ki kissi chahiye!!" Saying so Ahad moved towards Zoya. Raising on his toes Ahad moved his cheeks towards Zoya and Zoya fulfilled his wish. She took both of them in her arms and coaxed them to sleep. Zoya looked towards Asad who had his eyes closed with a small smile. She left the room and moved out.

"Zoya how is he??" Najma asked to Zoya once she came out. Zoya looked here and there as if searching someone. "They are gone to the car after you asked us to leave. Now tell me Bhaijaan kaise hai?" Zoya hugged Najma and began to cry. "Shhh... Shhh Zoya calm down." Najma tried to calm her. "I was so scared Najma!! I thought that I lost him again!! I was scared!!" Zoya said while crying while Najma tried to calm her. After sometime Zoya was fine so she broke the hug and looked at Najma. "Najma plz ghar par kisi ku bhi Ahad aur Aman kai baare mai mat batana." Zoya said. "Tumne dekha na woh Asad kai liye kitna tense hogai thai. I don't want kai Asad ku is baar kuch hu. Tumhe andaza bhi nahi kitni mushkil sai kate thai maine woh 2 mahine. Agar is baar Asad ku kuch hua tu.. main hi nahi Aman aur Ahad bho toot jaye gai." Zoya said in an emotional tone. Najma nodded while tears brimming in her eyes. "Nikhat kaisi hai Zoya?" Najma asked. Only Najma knew about Nikhat living with AsYa. "She is fine. Tum Asad sai milogi nahi?" Zoya asked. "Nahi! Bahar wait kar rahe hai woh dono. Tum apna aur baki sab ka khayal rakhna. Waise bhi mai naraz hu tumse!!" With that she left. 

Zoya entered the room again and make both Aman and Ahad comfortable on couch and moved towards Asad. Placing a kiss on his forehead she was about to move away from bed when Asad caught her hand. "From where did you arranged the blood Zoya??? Still far I know Blood banks were empty I heard that when I was semi conscious and you can't give your blood because you are three months pregnant. Then from where you arranged blood?? N plz don't lie because you know I can immediately recognize it." Asad said with closed eyes. Zoya didn't looked back as she knew she won't be able to lie. "Ayaan..." She whispered on which Asad's eyes opened immediately. He pulled Zoya towards himself and looked at her. "Zoya look at me and say that again." Asad said. Zoya still did not lifted her eyes while tears began to flow through her eyes. "Kyun??" It was all Asad said. "I did wanted loose you again!!" Zoya said. "Zoya.." "Asad ap ku yaad hai na I was in my 5th month of pregnancy when you met with an accident because you were again reminded of AMMI. You know na with how much difficulty I passed those two months when you were in coma. I did not wanted to lose you again." Zoya cried. Asad was not able to say anything as he understood her pain. He kept his free hand on her cheek and wiped her tears. "Aman aur Ahad ku unki kiss milgayi meri kiss??" With that he smacked his lips on her. The kiss which screamed about their togetherness. After a long gentle kiss they broke apart. They rested their foreheads together while breathing heavily. "You are again blushing?? It has been five years Zoya since we are married. And you are still able to blush." Asad asked looking at Zoya's red cheeks. Zoya gave him a smile and said "Meri marzi!! Any problem!!" "Nahi problem koi nahi bus woh bus if you continue to blush like this I won't be able to control myself aur doctor nai you know..." Asad said. "I know Asad why you are doing this to divert your and mine attention." Zoya thought and gave Asad a smile. 

"Zoya woh kaisi hai?" Asad asked once he lied again on the bed. "She is fine." Zoya said. "Zoya why she did like that??" Asad asked. "Asad.." "Ammi mujhe samjha bhi toh sakti thi na?? Toh kyun woh mujhe chor kar chali..." He did not continued. Asad took Zoya's hand in his and said "You will never leave me. Right??" "Never!!" Zoya replied.

Precap:

Past revelations.

So how was it??
I know it was small but I am out of city so plz ignore!!
Till the next time Good Bye!! 
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res for Aanchal, Soumya, Shweta, Anopama, Ridhi, Ayat, Nav, Natalya, Jasleen, Asif, Nilusoni and the other lovely readers.
Sorry I don't know all the names.😳
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Loved it
Ahad & Aman were cute. The way they said their father was awesome. Najma was angry & I am curious to know about past. Waiting for next update soon
Thanks for pm
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MH2002

<font size="4">Res for Aanchal, Soumya, Shweta, Anopama, Ridhi, Ayat, Nav, Natalya, Jasleen, Asif, Nilusoni and the other lovely readers.
</font>

<font size="4">Sorry I don't know all the names.😳</font>

Thanks for res dear
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MH2002

Res for Aanchal, Soumya, Shweta, Anopama, Ridhi, Ayat, Nav, Natalya, Jasleen, Asif, Nilusoni and the other lovely readers.

Sorry I don't know all the names.😳

🤗
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres
Cute little part 
Ahad n aman is dam cute ..They call asad Mr khan to ..Ammi ka asar..
Like father like sons (OCD ) poor zoya hw she's handling them ðŸ˜†
Ohh zoya is 3 months pregnant (welll we r right with our guess )
So asad was in coma for 2 months when zoya was pregnant first ..It's surely hard fr her to deal with it ðŸ˜­
Najma is still angry with zoya (why) 

Looking fr the past revelation ...
Continue soon ( without any threat)