17th March,2017: Written Update:Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Badi Rani MAA is playing snakes and ladders and comes two steps from winning. Naina is being converted to stone. BRM says Rani will not spare u Naina. U tried to steal Raja from her. Meanwhile Raja wonders about solving the riddle about a place where even shadow deserts a person. Raja figures it's the storeroom. He rushes there and BRM warns him to touch Naina carefully else she will break. Raja says Rani promised to save Naina. BRM says she agreed to let u save her. She gives next riddle about breaking things to make it. She leaves. Dadu comes and solves the riddle saying..It's about Porter. Raja gets hammer and sickle. He breaks Naina's stone cast before she fully becomes stone. Naina is saved and she hugs Raja. Raja rushes out to talk to Rani. Naina asks the matter.

Raja asks Naina to stay out of this. Naina asks why, what did u promise? Dadu says to save ur life, he agreed to Rani's every wish. Naina is upset hearing his and fights for her rights. She says how can u make any promise without my consent? Like Mahabharata u put my life at stake. Raja says had no other option. Naina says and u HV made my life worse by agreeing to something that affects me. Rani showers reels on Naina. Raja says stop it. Rani says what a performance. A while ago she was begging for her life and now acting like Hubterwali biwi. U will always stay duplicate. How dare u push Raja. Rani makes Naina slap herself. Dadu asks Rani to stop. Rani says I love Raja loads. If I can give my life for her, I can take someone else life too. Raja says stop it. Ready to do anything u want. Rani says that's what I wanted everyone to hear. Dare anyone stop us. Rani warns Naina saying am Rajas Rani. Coz I love him, sparing ur life. If u make me upset will end u. Naina says scare me to a point. Am no more scared of u. Kill me.still our live will live. Rani says had I wanted to kill u, the fun of winning would hv ended. Now the condition is...

Part 2
Rani tells Raja loved u so much but was away. U loved me to the extent of hating me. I wanted to come close to u but couldn't. Now want Naina to experience this. Now I and u will stay like hubby-wifey and Naina will look at us from far. She says my pyre is cold but Naina will burn seeing us together. Let's go Raja. Rani leads Raja away and Naina keeps calling..Donji.

Part 3

Raja wonders why room so dark. He notices pics of Raja-Rani. Rani recites poem about their love. Rani says all story talks of happy ever after. Anyone else would be forgotten but our love best all odds. Make me ur suhagan.

Precap--Naina witnesses Vikrant sleepwalking. Raja tells Rani when ur not reality how can u HV any right on me? Only Naina has right on me.Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago