AdVi the Gold Medalists!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Gosh these two will kill me with their cuteness! Cant believe Adi used the torch batteries to turn on the kettle! He is so smart! 😳  After all Mechanical Engineer with Gold Medal! 👍🏼 Oh gosh that high 5 was so natural! 😳 They were acting like complete friends but then the awks moment came! 😆
Jhanvi was so cute trying to share her noodles! 😆 So formal with each other. Gosh guys eat the bloody noodles they will go cold otherwise! 🤣 Now Jhanvi is showing her artistic talents by making a paan plate! 👏 What a romantic first date this is in a romantic setting! ❤️ Loved Jhanvi's reply "Masters in Architecture- Gold Medal! 😃

Finally Adi opened up to Jhanvi and told him about Babasa. They share a lovely conversation about Babasa. Jhanvi's idea of a magic box was so beautiful. How can a stranger be so kind?! 😳 Adi really made me shed a tear when he got upset! Nisha is too much! I am glad she didnt notice Babasa straight away with the divorce files. She knows Babasa has them though! 

The window conversation between AdVi was so touching and warming. Such different perspectives on life. Adi only sees darkness whereas Jhanvi sees hope and positivity in everything. Such beautiful dialogues said. Adi seems to be referring to the moon as Nisha. He was everything to her and now she has become irresponsible and evil.  Jhanvi believes in never giving up. 👏 

Adi challenges Jhanvi to bringing forth hope and positivity. He tells her to go to the pantry without falling over in the dark and fill a full glass on water without dropping it back to Adi's office. If she succeeds he will believe her hope in positivity. Jhanvi says if she succeeds Adi will have to follow her in what she says without any conditions! 

Jhanvi starts the challenge and Adi follows her. She knocks down a book shelf and falls over! 🤣 Adi stops her from going ahead but Jhanvi puts her hand up. She doesnt give up. She says it is difficult but not impossible. She reaches the pantry and fills a glass. She comes back with half a glass. 😭 Adi says hope cant lead your life forever. 

Precap: Adi plays the guitar and Jhanvi is smiling at him. They are both leaving the office and she keeps staring at him. She feels different and questions whether she is in love with him? 😳 

Guys I totally recommend this episode! It was so beautifully portrayed! 👏 Adi and Jhanvi had some really nice scenes! 

Please note: I wont be making a post tomorrow as I am going back to my hometown for the weekend so may not even be online/watch the episode. So please do carry on discussions/posts without me! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your review!
And totally loved AdVi today. Will miss your review tomorrow sonia. :)
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Missing you today. Loved the episode. I nearly passed out when Jhanvi told Adi that she did not know he was intelligent. 😲 😆 😆 He then proceeded to say he was an engineer, top of the class and she clapped back with her Masters Degree, top of the class too. That scene was hilarious. 😆
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Friday's episode was good. AdVi scenes were lighthearted and fun but Jhanvi falling for Adi is bugging me.

Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Loved your review!
And totally loved AdVi today. Will miss your review tomorrow sonia. :)

Thank you so much! 😳 I promise I will be active this week! 😃
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks for the update. Missing you today. Loved the episode. I nearly passed out when Jhanvi told Adi that she did not know he was intelligent. 😲 😆 😆 He then proceeded to say he was an engineer, top of the class and she clapped back with her Masters Degree, top of the class too. That scene was hilarious. 😆

Haha they are both same same! Educated to the same level, both nice people and get angry easily! 😆 Also never give up on a challenge set to them! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwabhi

The episode was cute, romantic, hilarious, emotional all at same time

Yes it was a damn good episode! Need more of this and not negative episodes! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Friday's episode was good. AdVi scenes were lighthearted and fun but Jhanvi falling for Adi is bugging me.

Yeah it was a good episode! Too much negativity this week already but it has to be done! Poor Jhanvi! I hope she can control herself! 😭