Nisha is too much!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Cant believe she invaded her husband's office some how found the divorce papers which will be revealed in the godh bharai and instigate kakima further towards making Adi the bad guy! How can a wife be like this? 
The precap did it for me!!!! ðŸ˜¡ Babasa heard her conversation about divorce being called off and he ran to try and find Adi. The way she grabbed him took him outside in the car and threw him on the pavement was disgusting! I have already had it up to here with Nisha! 

Can she get any worse? Does she not have a heart? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡

She is literally throwing every obstacle out of the way that comes in her path to success! ðŸ˜¡ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering about said scene. So she got the divorce papers. I feel really sad for Adi. Nisha literally has no respect for him which makes me angry. The taunts, calling him weak is too much.
Cutegem. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I honestly hated Nisha today. She is becoming more and more unbearable. That scene where she threw babasa on the streets...how can someone be so cruel? She really does not have even a pinch of humanity in her.
Jhanvi please free Adi and his family from her :(
Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha is the most smartest villain ever. Ppl like Nisha with such two face are the most harmful for the society. It's rally too tough to predict her shitty game plan.
& OMG!! What a scary precap.. She is really a mentally lady.

Now, very soon her game is gonna be end. Her evil deed surely be paid.
Though I'm worried for Jaanvi , don't know how jaanu will deal with her. But our Jaanvi is like an Angel, she will definitely bring the light of happiness with her unique style.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

I was wondering about said scene. So she got the divorce papers. I feel really sad for Adi. Nisha literally has no respect for him which makes me angry. The taunts, calling him weak is too much.

She is definitely impossible to win against! Adi really needs to fight back. Silent treatment will only make it worse! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutegem.

I honestly hated Nisha today. She is becoming more and more unbearable. That scene where she threw babasa on the streets...how can someone be so cruel? She really does not have even a pinch of humanity in her.
Jhanvi please free Adi and his family from her :(

She has nothing but anger, greed and hatred. It is going to be a lot of work for Jhanvi for Nisha to change. Adi has to do something otherwise she will crush him completely. 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poulami11

Nisha is the most smartest villain ever. Ppl like Nisha with such two face are the most harmful for the society. It's rally too tough to predict her shitty game plan.

& OMG!! What a scary precap.. She is really a mentally lady.

Now, very soon her game is gonna be end. Her evil deed surely be paid.
Though I'm worried for Jaanvi , don't know how jaanu will deal with her. But our Jaanvi is like an Angel, she will definitely bring the light of happiness with her unique style.

She is definitely harmful to society and it makes me wonder can someone be this cruel in real life??
Jhanvi really has to be the guardian angel and sort out Adi's life otherwise it will be the end for him in no time!  
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How longer will they show Nisha winning? The pre-cap is horrible.
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hated her today as well :( what she did was so bitchy. Honestly speaking I blame Adi as he has given her too much freedom and he doesn't have the balls to stand up to Nisha. F**k about your family. Reveal the truth and just be happy about it. If Adi had told the truth, poor man wouldn't have to suffer.
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We knew from beginning Nisha does not have heart,  but after what she did and doing with babasa, along with Adi, and other family members she does not have any humanity. She is mentally sick and needs help (perhaps  psychiatric help). She is obsessed with money and power but to what extend? Now I am worried for Jahnvi because Nisha will definitely try to harm her. And Jahnvi thinks everyone is so nice like her. I hope jahnvi does not fall for nisha's tricks.