Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
this is the story with a perfect Payal mark on it...very very hot and romantic..😳

welcome back , Payal...😉😆
Geetanjali1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice TS
Serious, Loving and funny too but at the end love wins 😊
thanks for pm
alffim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Payal!
it is a remarkable story: mischievous and charming. A lot of sensuality, but you always manage to show sensuality without vulgarity. In my opinion no losers in this story. Jalal is not making fun of Jodha. And Jodha behavior accurately written precisely for this story. Not a warrior but charming, a little childish capricious woman. Thanks! 😃

anu012 thumbnail
Fantastic Update
loved it

thnks for pm
jasminegrewal98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One word for this TS "HOT" ðŸ˜†
Amazing job Payal, I'm a fan of all your stories you do a wonderful job!

Thanks for the pms.
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for ts payu
Loved the title a lot
Now about first part quite interesting poor jo herself gave challenge and now can't stop herself from shubing it off and clam ja now and here in that party
Ja surprises me by his Self control but then when challenge comes out ja will win by hook or crook whether for it he has to stay from his drug jo
His this attitude make jo feels like ja changed and he don't feel like before but the very next moment ja ensured jo
Alas jo can't take this anymore can't wait for three more hours and asked cum order cum plea ja to go home
Can't wait to read more
Thanks for pm
Love you
sho123 thumbnail
Second part was wow too hot
Jo just can't wait to do for what she is waiting from past week but seems like ja in no mood and in no Rush
He was trying to to calmly drive the car but naughty tempting jo can't wait any more so even after Ja protest she did what she want and thought ja will now break the ice but alas he didn't after the torture ja again drove off and left jo I'm needing
Can't wait to read dominating ja
Thanks for pm
Love you
sho123 thumbnail
Last part too erotic
Their ahem ahem too sexy to word it
And jos yearning for more and jealousy over his hubby secretary made jo to say those words which she should not and end up in challenge alas ja loose it but love win it
Yaay loved their spicy salty love story
Thanks for pm
Love u