Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

haha agree with you. πŸ˜†Today Gundi Bani J-ealousy stands exposed.πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: Can you add one more point to your post?
Bani while apparently fighting for her mother (who by the way Lopa had not disrespected at all) abused Lopa's mother.🀒She is a disgusting hypocrite woman. YUCK!

Sure! agree she's a dirtbag.

Originally posted by: astha36

Bani was wrong for violence. Lopa did very well by standing up to Bani and her aggression. For a second, I felt she will get scared like Swami Om and apologise, but she stood by what she said. Love that about her.

Yes, her fierceness is commendable 😊
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Yes, her fierceness is commendable 😊

trueee😊
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

The turning point was when Lopa fiercely came out of the CR & didn't let her play the victim card to manipulate other HMs πŸ˜‰ Her body language, tone, way of walking, then never die spirit everything made her look like a heroine in tonight's episode! Lopa ❀️

mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do wonder how teh HM see it in the house.. After all that drama - Bani was laughing, joking and mocking with others while Lopa was down and upset.. How did Bani become so normal if she was sooo hurt about her mom.. Did she not just prove Lopa's statement?
Found this from twitter! I love the pic πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mada007

I do wonder how teh HM see it in the house.. After all that drama - Bani was laughing, joking and mocking with others while Lopa was down and upset.. How did Bani become so normal if she was sooo hurt about her mom.. Did she not just prove Lopa's statement?

exactly!!!
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mada007

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ