Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Naamika

Zoya what an amazing update.πŸ‘ The way you have described every single detail about shravan's look for sangeet I can totally imagine how handsome he must be looking.Poor jealous sumo but I think i was way more jealous than her

Hahahaha well after all most of us either mentally dating Shravan or married to him πŸ˜†
      Finally she uttered that three magical words, now without a doubt I can say that shravan will make everything alright.
Yo!

@Bold thank you so much Naamika!
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deetya123

Wow it was amazing ... plz pm me when u post the last part ...

Thank you!
Sure will!
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kennashreign

This was really good, Zoya! Poor Suman had to succumb to Shravan's ploy. I liked Shyra, she seems cool. And i look forward to the next chapter. Will await your pm. Cheers!

Kenna!
Thank you so much!
Won't keep you waiting long...
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Eternity_

zoyi.. πŸ€— 

Ranju πŸ€—
resh you got a beautiful gift.. πŸ˜ƒ
Hehe
just love it..
Glad you do...
first part..lift scene..
omg damn hilarious..
shra ko uski height ne bacha lia.. πŸ˜†
sumo kuch bhi aiven. ..he us breathing toh pepper spray kar dia.. πŸ˜†
bag mein knife bho hai shra dialogue on this wa.. 🀣
love it ❀️ 
Hahahaha bechara.. Zindagi bhar iski harkaton se pareshaan rahega πŸ˜†
then.comes the kiss.. 😳
and then she denies great..but out lawyer thodi jaane dega..
part two..
dance and jealousy .. πŸ˜‰
awesome zoyi.. πŸ‘
fabulous dear..
Thank you so very much hon!
thnx for pm... πŸ€—
You're always welcome ya!!!

@Bold Thank you Ranju!πŸ€—
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perpetuity

But I resed first [BD]

And you literally quoted the entire comment to drill this through!
You Resh are crazy πŸ˜†
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Zoya lovely update...just loved it

Thank you so much Jyoti!!
πŸ˜›
orion23 thumbnail

Hey!!!

Thank you firstly for the response on the second part. Means a lot to me! πŸ€—

Having left you'll at an important turning point last time, I was gaining sadistic pleasure in keeping you'll guessing. But I'm ready to take the story forward now... 

I suggest you hear this song, Aahatein https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z39fwHjLde4&feature=youtu.be Its sung by a friend. Hope you guys will enjoy it! It will bring out the feel of this chapter. 

Here's presenting the last part of "Only you". Hope you guys enjoyed reading this piece as much as I enjoyed writing it!

PART 3

Shravan hadn't slept a wink. No number of possibilities added up. He couldn't lay a finger on why Suman said what she did or what it meant. It was making absolutely no sense to him and the only person that could actually help him had refused to divulge further details. Shravan had gotten quite a few ideas to get Suman to speak but all being too filmy he decided against them, what as if he'd threaten Sumo with suicide and she would come running and blurt out the truth. 

Shravan had a very important meeting so he decided to deal with it first and then deal with his love life or the absence of it. He was about to enter his cabin when he heard his father laugh. It was a rarity, his father's laughter and so he stayed a moment to cherish it. Just as he was about to leave a peon came and asked him if Ramnath Sir was in a meeting to which Shravan nodded in the positive. He inquired if there was anything the peon needed to discuss with him. To which the man replied "Sir ko yeh cheque dena tha, pata nahi kaise yeh trash mai chala gaya tha, blank hai sir, koi misuse kar sakta hai, unki meeting ho jaye toh aap unko de denge?"

"Haan mai de doonga..." Saying Shravan dismissed the peon. Blank cheque?? He unfolded it and saw Suman Tiwari's name on it. Why would Papa give sumo a blank cheque and why would it be in the trash? Shravan couldn't make sense of it. He headed to his cabin trying to figure things out. His client had arrived so he securely placed the cheque in his drawer and commenced the meeting. The meeting went well, the case though twisted Shravan had managed to find blaring loop holes that would assure they would win it. He fished out the cheque again and rang up the manager. 

The manager knocked and asked how he could help. 

"Suman Tiwarai? Aayi thi pichhle kuch dino mai?"

"Sir?"

"Kya? Samjha nahi ya jawab nahi dena hai??"

"Nahi Sir aaisi baat nahi hai. Woh toh Sumanji aapki aur Pushkar Sir ki dost hai aur unke PCT se khana bhi aata hai toh woh aati jaati rehti hai office"

"Maine poocha pichle kuch dino mai aayi thi ke nahi?"

"Ji Sir parso aayi thi.."

"Kis se milne?"

"Ramnath Sir se.."

"Kyun?"

"Woh toh pata nahi Sir, par meeting chal rahi thi aur Sumaji bina kuch sune gusse mai cabin mai chali gayi.."

"Haath mai kuch tha uske?"

"Haan Sir Cheque tha.."

"Cheque?"

"Haan, woh Ramnath Sir ko kehne lagi ke baat karni hai iske baare mai, cheque dikha kar. Phir Sir ne hum sab se kaha ke hum excuse kare unko, aur hum cabin se bahar aa gaye.."

"Phir kya hua??"

"Phir kuch 10 minute baad rote hue Sumanji jaldi mai office se chali gayi."

"Tab cheque tha uske haath mai?"

"Woh toh Sir dhyaan diya nahi maine."

"Papa ke cabin mai gaye the phir aap?"

"Haan gaya tha, woh pareshaan lag rahe the, unho ne kaha ke meeting cancel kar do aur ek cup coffee bhijwa do aur dhyaan rahe ke koi mujhe disturb na kare."

"Hmm theek hai, kahan baat hui thi Papa aur Suman ki?"

"Conference room mai.."

"Mujhe parso ke din ki conference room ki camera recordings la do, aur iss baare mai kisi se koi baat nahi karni hai. Samjhe?"

"Ji Sir, samaj gaya." Saying he took his leave. 

He brought the recordings a while later. Shravan contemplated if he should view them, cause the way it looked, his dad seemed to be at fault. Sure it was wrong to pry on both his Father's and Suman's privacy but something was terribly wrong and he couldn't just let this pass. He replayed the recording of the day it all seemingly went wrong. He saw Suman enter the cabin, his father clearly asked everyone to leave. He had to rely on emotions, gestures and try lip reading for the recordings had no sound. He made a mental note to have a feature or two added to the security system. He saw Suman throw the cheque on his father's face and he started getting tensed. His father laughed mocking Suman. Something about tum jaisi ladki. Shravan tried harder to read what they were saying. Suman was crying, her head hanging low. She said something about zaroorat nahi. Pyaar karti hoon. His father got agitated and started yelling. Never? Suman said something he couldn't quite catch. She gathered her belongings and left weeping. He saw her slump at the main entrance and cry. He replayed and kept replaying the recording. The more he saw the more it all started to make sense but not quite. 

He figured his father had offered Suman a blank cheque which she clearly refused. She spoke about love and his father lost it. What exactly was going on? Who was she talking about? His father knew he loved Suman and hence her declaration should have not caused such a reaction. This reaction would hold true if and only if Suman refused which seemed highly implausible. When she had confessed her love to him why would she not tell his father? What ehsaan was she speaking off? Why the blank cheque? His head was spinning. He decided he needed to know the truth but he zeroed down on bluffing to get to it. He only had to decide whom to corner first? His father or his love?

------------------------------------------

Suman and a few others of the Tiwari clan were at Malhotra Mansion for the Haldi rasam. Shravan strolled in to find them all in good spirits except for Suman who was forcing a smile. "Arey Shravan, aa gaya tu? Beta ab gussa kam hua tumhara?" Asked Nanaji lovingly. 

"Ji Nanu, bas yeh hai ke woh mujhe phir na dikh jaaye.." stated Shravan. 

"Itna khayal hai tujhe humari Suman ka.." Said Nanu giving blessings to Shravan who had bent down to touch his feet. Shravan merely nodded. 

"Bhaiyaa woh aaisa hai nahi, zyada pee li hogi uss ne.."

"Wakalat courtroom ke liye bacha ke rakh chotte."

"Woh aane wala hai abhi, aap please shaant rehna.."

"Usko samjha dena ke woh insaan bana rahe, warna iss baar stretcher pe hi jana hai uss ne.." said Shravan authoritatively. 

"Oho bas bhi kar do tum dono! Kya khushi ke mauke pe marne maarne ki baaten kar rahe ho!" Chirped Kamini, "Chalo ji rasam shuru karte hai.."

Pushkar had been immersed from head to toe in haldi. Shravan's hands were full of it too. He coolly walked towards Suman and smeared the saffron paste on her cheeks. Everyone burst out laughing as they all started smearing each other with turmeric. Taking his chance Shravan held her waist, pulled her into him and rubbed his right cheek against her right cheek tortuously slow and went on to do the same with their left cheeks. Suman was flushed. "Ab rang gayi tum mere rang mai, aur mai tumhare. Ab kaise utaarogi iss rang ko?" Huskily whispered Shravan as he nudged her nose with his finger. He let go of her, smiled and winked, declared he was going to clean up and took his leave. Suman stood rooted to her spot till Mamiji brought her out of her reverie. She asked Suman to wash off the haldi so they could leave. Vandy told Suman to use her room, Suman thanked her and headed to the room. She was done wiping off the haldi when she felt the room door open. She craned her neck from the washroom to see Shravan locking the door behind him. Her heart started to race, before she could shut the bathroom door Shravan made his way in. "Shravan kya kar rahe ho tum? Leave!"  

"I just thought I'd see how you take my color off of yourself." Said Shravan rolling each word.

Suman turned away checking for any remnants of the paste. 

"Haw! That hurt, ignore kar rahi ho mujhe?"

"Shravan get out! Sab bahar hai, kya sochenge woh?"

"Yehi ke kitna pyaar karte hai hum dono ek doosre se.."

Suman looked at him gobsmacked. "I told you that we can't be together.."

"And I know why."

"You do?"

"Yeh it's the cheque my father gave you isn't it?" Shravan fired a blind arrow. 

"Tumhe kaise pata chala uske baare mai?"

Laga nishane pe thought Shravan, "You forget, I am the sexiest and smartest lawyer my love!"

"And you're okay with it?"

"I'm actually proud of you that you threw the cheque back in his face."

"Shravan.. I can't tell you how relieved I am! I thought you'd never believe me if I told you Ramnath uncle hated me and he gave me that cheque to stay away from you or he'd break Preeti and Pushkar's marriage. I'm so relieved you know.." Saying she hugged him. 

Shravan knew he might not like the truth but he didn't think it would be this bad. His father did what? Part of him wanted to blast Suman for uttering such a thing but then the other part that had seen the video knew his father was in the red. He didn't know what to do so he stayed mum. 

"Ab tum sab sambhaal loge, I know!"

Shravan merely nodded. 

"I can't tell you mai kitni khush hoon Shravan. I love you! Mujhe ab chalna chahiye, sab wait kar rahe honge, raat ko shaadi mai milte hai.." Saying she kissed his hand, smiled her genuine happy smile which he reciprocated and she left. 

Shravan felt gutted. His father had attempted to sell his love? He did not see that coming. He wanted to fight his dad but he thought waiting until after the wedding was a wiser thing to do. Sure, the rock on his heart would make it difficult for him, but this was for his Chotte, this was for his Sumo, he could handle it. He had to. 

---------------------------------------------

The day passed in a blur, Shravan didn't remember most of it. His mind kept drifting back to the recording and what Suman had told him. He still had a hard time wrapping his head around the whole scenario. Even if his father confessed he would find it hard to believe such was his faith in the man. But could he really stoop so low? He had given his approval hadn't he. Although apprehensive, a little reluctant even but he had agreed then what was this? Or had he never agreed at all? Was the nod just to pacify him and his real game play was the one Shravan refused to believe. The more he thought the more sense all of this made. It was highly plausible now. Shravan knew his father saw Nirmala Ahuja in Sumo. He knew he was miffed cause Suman had tried to mend fences between him and his mother. Maybe in a bid to protect, his father jumped the gun and took such a step? Low blow. Shravan knew he had to stay mum for a little longer, cause he knew Suman wouldn't lie but then he trusted his father too. Either way saying anything now would make things ugly and he wanted no bad omen in this wedding. 

Pushkar looked dapper and insanely happy. Shravan had a fleeting moment where he imagined his wedding with the love of his life. Just thinking made him giddy with happiness. That's when it struck him, sure he couldn't speak up just yet but there was something that he could do, and he would do. He departed with the baarat, danced for he was genuinely happy for his brother. Once at Tiwari Killa he declared that he had arrived with the guy's side but now he had changed his party and was from Preeti's side. The Tiwaris were elated as Pushkar made some side remarks about how his brother had no sense of loyalty. Giving a deaf ear Shravan marched to Nanaji's room. The senior man was seated on his rocking chair lost in thought. Shravan thought his presence hadn't been noticed till Raguvansh Tiwari surprised him, "Aa gaye tum Shravan? Tumhara hi intezaar kar raha tha.." Said he smiling. 

"Aapko kaise pata chal jata hai Nanu?"

"Baccha hai tu mera, rag rag se wakif hoon.."

"Intezaar kyun kar rahe the?"

"Kaha na beta, teri rag rag se wakif hoon mai.." 

"Nanu woh mai.. woh .. mai keh raha tha... Nanu actually woh..."

"Kamal hai Shravan, bachpan se zaban teri chalna band nahi hoti thi mere saamne, aj bol hi nahi pa raha hai?"

"Nahi Nanu woh baat aaisi hai ke.."

"Tu mujhe Nanu kyun kehta hai?"

"Kyunki Nanu ho aap mere.."

"Toh jab yeh maanta hai toh jhijhak kyun raha hai, bol jo man mai hai."

Shravan took a deep breath in and spoke as though he would die if he didn't manage to get it all out in one go, "Nanu mai Sumo ko pasand karta hoon. Nahi mai Sumo se pyaar karta hoon. Hamesha se karta hoon. Woh bhi mujhe pasand karti hai. Nahi pyaar karti hai. Mai usse shaadi karna chahta hoon. Matlab woh bhi mujh se shaadi karna chahti hai. Matlab hum dono ek doosre se shaadi karna chahte hai kyunki hum dono ek doosre se pyaar karte hai. Hum dono hi aapko bhi bohot pyaar karte hai. Toh iss liye aap itne saare pyaar ke chalte hum ko pyaar se aashirvaad de do. Kyun ke pyaar toh pyaar hota hai na Nanu. Aur pyaar nafrat se bohot better hota hai toh mai aur Sumo nafrat ko pyaar se harana chahte hai. Hum dono duniya mai bohot pyaar bharna chahte hai. Toh yeh ke aap maan jao kyuki pyaar hai.." He finished breathless thinking to himself if anything he said made any sense. Seeing Nanu he thought he was going to get beat by his stick. Shravan sat at his feet trying to gauge the man's reaction. 

Nanu looked at Shravan blankly for many moments and then burst out laughing. Shravan didn't understand what was funny as he continued to look dumbfounded. "Beta mujhe umeed hai ke courtroom mai daleel iss tarha nahi dete tum, warna case haar jaate."

"Haar jata?" Shravan panicked, "Nahi Nanu court mai toh matlab koi bol nahi sakta mere saamne. " He said, worried that Nanu would reject him thinking he wasn't a good enough lawyer. "Nanu mai accha lawyer hoon sach mai."

The old man laughed harder and Shravan got even more perplexed. "Beta jaante ho tumhari sabse acchi baat kya hai?" Asked Raghuvansh. 

"Kya?"

"Ke tumhara dil bohot saaf hai aur jitne tum khud bade ho utna hi tumhara dil bada hai. Kya laga tumhe mujhe pata nahi tha ke tum dono ke beech kuch chal raha hai?"

"Nanu?" Shravan asked astonished. 

"Beta yeh baal dhoop mai safed nahi kiye hai..."

"Safed baal? Abhi bohot kam bache hai..." Said Shravan sub-consciously.

"Kya kaha?" Nanu pulled Shravan's ears. 

"Arey aahhh.. lag raha hai Nanu. Mai.. abhi kaha na aapne dil saaf hai toh.. aahhh.."

"Meri Suman ko khush rakhega?"

"Hamesha.."

"Khud khush rahega?"

"Hamesha, Sirf Sumo ke saath.. Nanu kaan nikal jayega..."

The wise man smiled content as he let go of Shravan's ear which was red much like his cheeks. He smiled so wide it could put his own shoulders to shame. Shravan leaped and hugged his Nanu gratefully. "Thank you thank you thank you! I love you! Aap best ho!"

As Shravan broke the hug Nanu asked if he had spoken with his Father regarding the same. Shravan's face fell a bit but he smiled back and replied in the positive. "Jawab kya tha uska?"

"Aapko kya lagta hai?"

"Yehi ke meri Suman ko woh kabhi mana nahi karega.."

"Acche se jaante hai aap unko!" Assured Shravan. His Father may have erred but there was no need to ruin his reputation before the man that meant the world to him. Papa toot jaayenge he thought. 

"Beta tu nahi jaanta Suman ka haath maang kar tu ne mujhe kitna sukoon diya hai. Mai hamesha darta tha ke mere baad uska kya hoga. Phir tu wapas aa gaya toh laga ke tu hai uske saath, Phir tum dono ko saath dekh kar laga ke dosti se badh kar hai tum dono ka rishta. Intezaar mai tha ke tu ne shaadi ki baat kar di. Suman se jitna pyaar karta hoon utna hi tujhse karta hoon. Jaanta hoon tujhe, meri bacchi koi galti bhi kar degi toh tu sambhaal lega. Beta tere alawa kisi ke liye bhi mai apni bacchi se door nahi ho pata."

"Nanu..." saying Shravan placed his head on his beloved grand father's lap. Who patted his head and stated they should head downstairs. Shravan told Nanu to stay mum about everything now, post the wedding Shravan would himself make the announcement. 

-------------------------------------------

The wedding went as per rituals. It was divine. Preeti and Pushkar were a vision. A happy vision. Shravan went up to Suman and asked her a question, "Say suppose I propose, marriage, what would your answer be?"

Suman was taken aback. Tears pooled in her eyes. 

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Said Shravan. To which Suman nodded. "Great, sit tight!" 

He grabbed a mike and started, "Good evening everyone. How has it been so far? Amazing I can tell. You guys are in for another surprise. But, before that, Congratulation Preeti and Pushkar! You two look gorgeous together! I wish you all the best! So coming to my announcement, where is Papa I can't see him." A few people readjusted their places to reveal Ramnath Malhotra seated with his mentor. "Oh yes there you are! Everyone accounted for. Papa, two days ago, I had asked you a question, to which you had hearty given your consent." Ramnath knew where this was headed and he hated it. He knew Suman would say yes if Shravan proposed and his entire plan would flop out. "I asked the same question to Nanaji and guess what, much like you he happily agreed!" Said he elated. Majority of the Tiwari clan had no clue where all of this was going. Kamini rejoiced for her plan had worked. Pushkar was happy for his brother while Preeti was content for her sister. 

"Haan toh now that our elders have agreed, Suman Tiwari, Sumo." He went down on his knee, pulled out a ring from his jacket, "Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Suman didn't know if all of this was actually happening or it was one of the many dreams she had been plagued with recently. 

"Sumo, mai iss dosti ko rishtedaari mai badalna chahta hoon..." Joked Shravan.

Suman still didn't respond. 

"Umm Sumo?"

"Yeh sab sach mai ho raha hai? Actually mai?"

"Haan" stated Shravan, Pushkar, Preeti, Vandy and Varun. 

"Yeh sapna nahi hai?"

"Nahi" They said in chorus again.  

"Tum sach mai mujhe shaadi ke liye pooch rahe ho?"

"HAAN!" exclaimed the crowd. 

"OMG! Shravan! Qutub Minaar! Lamboo! Gadhe! Geek! Tum sach mai!"

"Haan.. mai sach mai.." whispered Shravan.

Suman jumped at him slightly shaking his balance but he managed to stabilize them both, as he hugged her back. 

"Mai jaanti thi tum sab sambhaal loge!"

"Par tum ne jawab nahi diya.."

"Buddhu! Godh mai baithi hoon tumhari! Gale padh gayi ab mai hamesha ke liye..."

Shravan slipped the ring on her finger, kissed her forehead and hugged her smiling like a fool. He was sure his smile would put those happydent commercial models to shame. He also knew his father would be seething but this was Suman and his moment and he wasn't ready to spoil it just yet. 

The public hooted and clapped at this couple's antiques. It was enduring if nothing else. The two love birds snapped out of it, stood up, straightened themselves graciously smiling and posing for pictures. Shravan excused himself telling Suman there was something he needed to take care of. He headed to his father who stood in a corner fuming. 

"Kya hua Papa? Aap khush nahi lag rahe ho?"

"Nahi beta I'm very happy for you!"

"I have something for you..." saying he handed an envelop to his father. 

"Yeh kya hai?"

"Dekho toh sahi aap..."

Ramnath's face fell at the contents, "Beta I can explain.."

"I'm sure you can.." saying Shravan played the recording on his phone. "You can still explain right Papa?"

"Beta... What I did I did because I love you.."

"So your love warranted you trying to buy my love is it?"

"I just wanted to do right by you.."

"By snatching away my only chance at true happiness?"

"Suman is much like your mother.."

"Sumo is nothing like that woman. She kept quite cause she didn't want me to have to choose. She respected you, she agreed to your stupid demands and hurt me. Push me away. Had I not found this cheque I would have never known and I would have never had a chance at a normal life, a good life. All cause you had some prejudiced notions."

"Beta mai.."

"All I want to say to you is you have let me down. Mera bharosa toda hai aapne Papa. You hurt my Sumo. But having said all that, aap mere dad ho, Sumo would hate it if I hated you. I wouldn't be able to live if I hated you. I don't forgive you yet, and this topic is far from over, but I'll drop it for now. Mai aur Suman shaadi kar rahe hai and we would love for you to be present in our happiness. Could you do that Papa?"

"Of course Beta!" Said Ramnath relieved that his son wasn't willing to desert him.

"That's good to hear. I'll hold you to it." Saying with finality he walked back to the love of his life.

------------------------------------------------

"Sumo!"

"Haan?"

"Toh shaadi toh ho gayi inn dono ki, bidai bhi done, humari shaadi bhi pakki ho gayi, ek drive toh banti hai.."

"Time dekha hai! Raat ke 2.30 baj rahe hai!"

"Haan toh?"

"Toh yeh ke mai itna late bahar nahi ghoom ri hoti, nanu ko accha nahi lagega.."

"Nanu ne apni chaheeti naati mujhe de di toh ab drive pe objection thodi hoga! Chalo!!"

They didn't speak much for a while into the drive. Just their breathing, their happy hearts, the cool breeze and their little world sufficed. 

"Shravan?"

"Hmm...?"

"We are really getting married ..."

"Yes my love, yes we are.." Shravan halted the car and allowed Suman to take in the surroundings.

"Tom Uncle's tea stall!!!!"

"Hmm.. chalo.."

They sat sipping tea as a comfortable sense of belonging engulfed them. 

"Sumo, I'm sorry.."

"Kyun?"

"For everything Papa put you through. I still can't believe he did that. I don't think I can ever completely forgive him.."

You barely have seen the tip of the iceberg Shravan, thought Suman, But she couldn't break him, "Shravan he's your dad, unko jo sahi laga tumhare liye unho ne kia."

"Par woh galat the.."

"Par woh dad hai tumhare.. and God knows he loves you.."

"I know Sumo, I know..."

"Aye Shravan.."

"Haan?"

"Woh dekho toot ta tara.."

"Kahan kahan?" Said Shravan looking around.

"Arey buddhu! Aasmaan mai!"

"Oh haan.." He felt dumb. 

"Wish maango jaldi.."

He looked on as Sumo shut her eyes and prayed fervently. 

"Kya maanga?" Asked Shravan. 

"Ek very happy life with you and two or three kids..."

Shravan smiled elated. He'd often dreamt of his life with his Sumo and two or three kids.

"Tumne kya maanga lamboo?" She quizzed sipping her tea.

"Kuch nahi.."

"Kya??"

"Kuch nahi maanga Sumo.."

"Arey kyun! Pagal ho tum!"

"Haan so toh mai hoon!"

"Par wish maangni chahiye thi Shravan!" She said dejected. 

He took her hand in his, kissed it and said, "Tum mil gayi mujhko Sumo, aur ab kuch nahi chahiye mujhe.."

Suman looked at him with all the love she felt for him and more. 

"Aye Sumo!"

"Haan?"

"Will you dance with me?"

"Yahan?"

"Yup.."

"No way Shravan!"

"Yes way Sumo!" Saying he pulled her to the middle if the street.

"Music bhi nahi hai Shravan.."

"Dil se suno, sunaye degi..." As he started singing. 

Aahatein, ho rahin teri

Dil ke dar pe mere

Tu yahin hai kahin.

Kabhi mere khwab sa

Kabhi uljhe jawaab sa

Ke chanda mein bhi daag sa

Mere jaisa tu.

Ke dariya ka ho ik sira

Ke armaano ka silsila

Ke sehra mein bhi aab sa

Mere jaisa tu, mere jaisa tu.

Aahatein, ho rahin teri

Dil ke dar pe mere

Tu yahin hai kahin na kahin.

Tinkling laughter, some well sung duets, and incandescent happiness resonated as though the entire universe celebrated the beginning of their happily ever after. 

----------------------------------------

So that's it for this one. 

How did you find it?

Did it live up to your expectations?

Did you like the song?

I've written their proposal so many times, I've lost count. Was this different?

Please do let me know in your comments below!

It's always good to hear from you guys!

Cheers!

Zoya :D

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res before pm. Dono parts padhke unres kiya jayega. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res and Resh🀣
-----------------------------
Unres
Zo πŸ€—
The way Shravan was interrogating the manager reminds me of khosla track
Those days
Smartass lawyer in action 😎
Use of Camera recordings to find out the truth...Impressed haan. Badhiya!

Ab rang gayi tum mere rang mai, aur mai tumhare. Ab kaise utaarogi iss rang ko?"
Uff!! Mar daala
Mamiji! Movie ke bich me ye break kaha se aya?
How easily he made her spill the secret out.
Shravan beta tu CID team join kar le . Kitne darwaje veergati ko prapt hone se bach jayenge🀣
Nanu main sumo ko pyar karta going...Toh yeh ke aap maan jao kyuki pyaar hai.. 🀣

Nanu mai accha lawyer hoon sach mai."
Your shravan is always the cutest❀️
Haye bechara Ramu Manmohan Singh bana diya usko

The drive , dance, song everything was perfect!!
Your update is therapy !!
Thank you so muchπŸ€—
You know I love you na❀️
Take care hon!

Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Return of Shravan Malhotra!!

One who couldn't give up on tiwari killa under family pressure,,how can he give up on his LIFE!!
But one thing is sure,,this wasn't happening unless Sumo played her part well..!!
She made the right move,,Shravan took care of the rest!!

Good to see his brain cells working !!πŸ˜†
God bless that meeting which brought him to office,, the peon n the Last Laugh!!
Mercies! !

The haldi scene!! Merey rang mein rangne waali...😳 

Just a mention of cheque n Sumo spills the beans!! πŸ˜ƒ

Nanu-Shravan!,! How articulate he was!!πŸ˜›  not in words but in feelings! !

The proposal..! sumo gale padd gayi...Shravan ko iski lat lag gayi lag gayi! !
Ramu kaka is trapped! !πŸ˜†

Song is beautiful! ! ! 
Watched a few more  @yt... #TheVoice! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Another amazing read!!😊

Edited by CarpeDiem_ - 7 years ago