Only You..... A ShraMan TS - 16/01/2017 - Part 3

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey my lovelies! 
How is the new year treating everybody?

I can't believe I'm back so soon with another piece. But hey, inspiration strikes when you least expect it. This one is placed right around the time when Suman started ignoring and insulting Shravan during the PreeKar wedding. That's where this spin off begins. Cause I couldn't digest anything after. There will be a few flashbacks, Suman's in pink and Shravan's in blue

I suggest highly that you's hear the song Naina from Dangal before reading this piece, the effect will hit home.

Also, this piece is dedicated to my craziest friend Resh (Perpetuity), I believe this completes my promise to you! Actually more than fulfils my promise, for I was to gift you an OS, instead you got a TS ;)

This TS will be completed in three parts. So without further ado, here's presenting "Only You"

ONLY YOU...

PART 1

Suman was meeting with a few investors regarding the expansion of PCT. Her work had taken a back seat owing to the wedding preparations. Luckily she had a few hours free and had managed to schedule an appointment. As the elevator doors were shutting a person's hand nudged them open again. Suman was busy going through the presentation on her phone to notice anything. It was the abrupt stopping of the elevator and electrical failure that caught her attention. Not only was she claustrophobic but also petrified of darkness. The only light around was the dim neon hue of her phone. She gulped hard. Using her phone torch she tried to throw some light on the number panel to find a way to call the office maintenance. She pressed the call button on the panel a few times but to no avail. She had no network which meant she had no contact with anyone. 

She knew from the sounds of breathing that she wasn't alone in the elevator. Mustering courage while she fetched a bottle of pepper spray from her bag. She turned and shone the light on the other person as she sprayed a descent quantity on where she thought his face would be. She was so quick that had the spray made its way to the desired location he wouldn't have known what hit him. Thankfully for him, he wasn't an average height man. "The hell is wrong with you Sumo!" *Achoon* *Sniffle* *Achoon* "You" *Achoon* moron! *Sniffle* *Sniffle*

"Shravan? Oh God! Are you okay?" she asked concerned placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"What was I doing ha? Kar kya raha tha mai jo yeh?" *Aachoo* "Good thing for me, I'm tall, else you would have gladly made me blind!"

"Shravan, I ... You know mujhe andhere se darr lagta hai..."

"Andhere ko maar leti phir pepper spray, mujhe kyun maara! Itni door khada tha, haath tak nahi lagaya, kuch kaha bhi nahi maine and.."

"Toh kyun nahi kaha? Haath rakh kar keh dete ke mai hoon, toh yeh nahi hota na.."

"Oh really I did nothing other than breathing and you pepper sprayed me, had I done something tum toh tase hi kar deti mujhko..."

"Taser hai hi nahi mere paas..."

"Oh bach gaya mai!" he quipped, still sniffling. 

"But chaku hai!" she exclaimed proudly.

"Oh thank God maine kuch kia nahi, warna khoon kar deti tum mera... Pagal!"

"Arey nahi, chaku toh sirf emergency mai use karti hoon.." She said smug. 

"Oh good... Warna time pass mai use karti toh socho kya hota, damn this crap burns..."

"Arey par aankhon mai toh gaya nahi.." said Suman angling the torch light towards his eyes. 

"Aaah!!! Andha karke hi jaan chodogi kya" He yelled shutting his eyes due to the sudden pain.

"Sorry sorry..." said she lowering the light. 

"Tum phone yahan do!" saying he snatched away one of the sources of his torment. 

"Accha batao toh, kahan jal raha hai?"

"Yahan.." said he, pointed towards his torso, neck and mouth. 

"Itni sab kagah par jal raha hai?"

"Haan toh tumne spray kia bhi toh aaise ke aag hi lag jaye.."

"Sorry.. ruko let me help.." she started to fish her bag for water and cream.

"Oh yeh? So you have stuff that could help humanity too! I thought the only contents are that of violence."

"Shut up!"

"Ya ya..." he took a deep breath in before continuing, "Sumo?" 

"Haan?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Kaha na, darr gayi thi iss liye spray.."

"No not this, I mean what you have been doing all these days..?"

"I don't want to talk about it.."

"Yaar! Mai.. maine kya kia hai aaisa jo iss kadar khafa ho tum mujh se?"

"Maine kaha na I don't want to talk about it.."

"Mujhe laga hum dost the, dost nahi, usse kahin badhkar the, par ab lagta hai galat tha mai, kyunki jo nazdeekiyan mujhe mehsoos hui unke chalte hum kam se kam ek doosre ko yeh toh bata hi sakte the ke kya baat hai jo naraz ho.." 

"Haan the galat tum.. ab yahan aao toh mai yeh.." 

"Koi zaroorat nahi hai... Mujhe tumhari help nahi chahiye.."

"Shravan galti meri thi, let me help you, see it's red cause of the burn.."

"And why exactly do you care if it's read or scalding? None of your damned business!" Saying he shoved her phone back in her hands, moved back to the far corner of the elevator and slumped onto the floor. 

Suman stood rooted to her place for many moments as the light from her phone reflected off the mirror illuminating the elevator well. She looked at him lost in thought as she herself took a trip down memory lane. 

"Shravan! Mai thak gayi hoon!!" Exclaimed a panting Suman. 

"Haan toh maine kaunsa roka hai, le lo chocolate.." Said Shravan further stretching his outstretched hand.

"Arey yaar!"

"Lo na chocolate motu!" Teased Shravan.

"Motu kaha tumne mujhe!" she said angrily as she grasped his other hand and bit him.

"Aaahhh!" he yelled in pain as the chocolate slipped out of his hand and Suman out of his eyesight. 

Naina.. jo saanjhe khwab dekhte thhe
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yoon
Naina.. jo milke raat jaagte thhe
Naina.. sehar mein palke meechte hain yoon

"Sumo main na jab bada ho jaoonga na, tab best sports car hogi meri!"

"Haan haan kyun nahi Schumi! Aur leke kisko jayega saath drive pe?"

"Tujhe aur kisko!"

"Haan waise teri girlfriend toh hone se rahi... Chal aa jaoongi mai tere saath.."

Shravan smiled to himself thinking, tum hi hogi meri girlfriend Sumo. Dekhna tum ek din...

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi yeh kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina..
Jo khidkiyon se jhaankte thhe
Naina.. ghutan mein bandh ho gaye hain yun

"Shravan, mujhe na America jana hai, World Disney!!"

"Haan toh theek hai na Motu! Saath chalenge.."

"Oye tu kya kya karega Disney mai?"

"Wohi jo tu karegi Universal Studios mai!"

"Matlab?"

"Matlab, ke mai tujhe haste hue dekhoonga jab tu woh Princess wali parade dekhegi iske badle mai tu mujhe khush dekh lena jab mai Harry Potter World mai spells cast karoonga.."

"Haan, this could work.." Said Suman thinking..

"Could nahi! Definitely would work!"

Saans hairan hai
Mann pareshaan hai
Ho rahin si kyun ruaansa ye meri jaan hai
Kyun nirasha se hain
Aas haari huyi
Kyun sawaalon ka utha sa
Dil mein toofaan hain

"Sumo, kaise khaati ho tum mango! Kha rahi ho ya khoon kar rahi ho, samjh nahi aa raha.."

"Toh mango aaise hi khaate.."

"Bandar jaise?"

"Haan! Bandar jaise... Kam se kam mai sirf aam khaate waqt bandar dikhti hoon, tu toh hamesha hi  Bandar dikhta hai.."

"Bandar nahi bandariya!"

"Bandariya bola tu.. ruk ab!" saying Suman jumped to bite him.

"Arey.. kaat mat.. daant bohot sharp hai tere!"

Naina.. thhe aasmaan ke sitaare
Naina.. grahan mein aaj toot'te hain yoon
Naina.. kabhi jo dhoop senkte thhe
Naina.. thehar ke chhaon dhoondhte hain yoon

They both looked at each other in tandem, hurt clearly visible in both their eyes. Shravan was the first to tear his gaze away. 

"Shravan, please. Just for a moment keep aside our issues and let me help you.."

"How can I keep something aside, or out of mind, when I don't even know what it is.. Mujhe pata hi nahi ke kya galti hui hai mujhse jisko tum toh bhulane tayyar nahi par yeh zaroor chahti ho ke mai bhool jaoon.."

"Galti tumhari nahi hai Shravan.." she said kneeling beside him as she placed her phone on the floor. She dipped her dupatta in water and started wiping the reddened areas.

Shravan hissed as the cold water made contact with his scorching skin. "Mat karo Sumo.." He said pushing her hand away. 

"Please.." her voice nearly begging. 

Shravan gave in, she could have her way this one time. He had nothing to lose. At least she was around him, at least she didn't cringe at his mere sight. Shravan sucked in a deep breath as she wiped and simultaneously blew air on his skin. He was always affected by her presence and her ministrations were making his self-control crumble to pieces.He shut his eyes as the sensations overwhelmed his being as she softly blew over his lips. "Sumo.." his voice a mere whisper more a moan. His eyes shot open. He was grateful he didn't budge else his lips would have met hers and that would have been his undoing. 

Oblivious to his predicament Suman assumed he was in pain and hence sounded like he did. "Bas Shravan, cream laga deti hoon better feel hoga.."

Shravan kept gaping at this stupid but gorgeous girl. He never had the liberty of looking at her so up close. The white light from her phone did nothing but accentuate her features. A gasp left his mouth as Suman's nimble fingers made their way to his torso. She very gently and carefully spread some cream on his skin. "Su..Sumo ... pl.. please!" he whispered. 

"Ho gaya, almost done.." she said applying cream on his long neck.

It felt like heaven in one moment and hell in another. For as her fingers snaked his skin, he felt heavenly, but the restraint he had to punish himself with was no worse than hell itself. If he thought this was sheer torture on only him, he was wrong, for Suman felt no different. The very first time when she had seen him unbutton his shirt as she hid in his bathroom, she had wanted to touch him. She had wanted to kiss him. She felt things she never thought she would. She had spent many sleepless nights because of all the dreams she had of things she wanted to do to him and him returning the favour. She was being slow, she was being meticulous, she was close cause she wanted to feel what it felt like to be this close to her Shravan. This would probably be the only chance she would ever get and she wanted to make the most of it no matter how wrong she felt it was. It was the pleasure she was deriving that she barely witnessed his plight. His muscles rippling under her touch caused goose bumps to erupt. The prominent vein of his neck throbbing with each touch made her want to kiss it. As she reached his face, she saw his head tilted back, resting on the wall of the elevator. His eyes shut tight, his breathing coming in short gasps as his mouth stayed slightly parted. To her he looked like a Greek God, no less. How could someone be so gorgeous she thought. 

Suman slowly placed her index finger at the corner of his mouth as she saw him jerk in response. His eyes wide, pupils dilated, breathing laboured. She looked at him for many moments as he looked at her. She did register that his feelings mirrored hers but as though she hadn't had her fill she raised her hand again as she traced the boundaries of his soft lips. "Sumo.. st..stop now... I won't be ... I won't.. hold my...ummm... self" he completed with difficulty trying and failing to suppress another moan. 

Suman looked on defiantly. She didn't know what had gotten into her but she wanted him to have his way just this once. She flicked the pad of her thumb against his lower lip. If Shravan had any resolve remaining it was long gone. He leaned in close and slowly ran his index finger against Suman's lips, as if in trance she pecked his finger which felt to Shravan like a burn he had never felt before. He moved his finger away and placed his lips slowly but firmly over Suman's. The first contact felt like it would kill them. Shravan waited to gauge her reaction, she didn't reciprocate but she didn't push him away either. Taking this as her agreement Shravan began to move his lips over her's slowly. Tortuous it may have been but to him he was drinking himself away to nirvana. As he deepened the kiss Suman moaned involuntarily as her being began to quake with need. She kissed him back with equal passion if not more.

They were brought out from their worlds as the elevator moved with a jerk and the lights came back on. It took them a few moments to register what had just surpassed. They were a sight to behold. Hair disheveled, breaths laboured, faces flushed, lips swollen and eyes dazed. Suman was the first to snap out of the trance, she immediately gathered her stuff and shoved it in her bag, Straightened out her hair and stood up. Shravan was still lost in the moment. He snapped out when the elevator stopped and Suman began walking out. He held her hand and stood up. "Sumo.. what was that?"

"Shravan just let go of my hand.."

"Why?"

"Cause I have to go" she affirmed.

"Even now?"

"Yes.."

"Listen Sumo, you can't just disregard all that surpassed. This wasn't something either of us just do and walk out. We don't randomly kiss people and regard it as nothing." 

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"The it you're referring to was a clear moment of passion.You know just as well as I do that had the elevator not started up again we would have done..."

"Shut up! Just shut up! This that happened between us.." she said gesturing with her hands, "Was a mistake! It was just a moment. I'd rather you not make so much about it!"

Shravan was irked by now. It was a moment of unadulterated love that she was writing off as nothing and he wouldn't have it. "Ms. Suman Tiwari. What are you? And what in the hell do you want? You cry on my shoulder like I'm your rock and then you throw me away like a pebble. You show concern like nothing other than me matters then you disregard my presence even. This that happened..." Shravan gestured like she did,"It was all you! I told you to stop. I asked you. You saw I was turned on and you still kept going now you blame me like I forced you.."

Suman knew she was hurting him. She wanted to kiss him right then to show him what she felt for him, that it wasn't a mistake. But her promise to his father came like an ugly truth. He was fighting and she knew he'd give in soon if she kept pushing, and the moment he said he loved her, the promise would be null and void. She jerked her hand out of his grasp and spoke with finality, "Think what you like. It was a weak moment nothing more. I'd rather you not talk about this again and do not try to talk to me at all." Saying she left and this time he didn't stop her. 

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi ye kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina..
Jo saanjhe khwab dekhte the
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yun

He got off on the floor he had a client meeting at. Walking in he stole a glance at himself in the mirror, he was content looking at his state. He slowly threaded his fingers through his hair as she had. Wiped off the gloss from his lips and took a deep breath to calm his rioting nerves. The last thought that crossed his mind before entering the office was that he wasn't letting her off the hook so easily. He knew this was way more than a moment of weakness and that she was lying through her teeth. Being the lawyer he was he just knew. She was to meet the real Shravan Malhotra and she wouldn't know what hit her.

----------------------------------------------------------- 

So that was that.. 

How did you find it? Do let me know in your comments below. Constructive criticism is welcome!

Anyone that wants PMs for this one, please do mention it in the comments and buddy me if you haven't already, that way it's easier for me.

Cheers!

Zoya

--------------------------------------------------------

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES
------
UNRES
Zo>:D<]
It's your first update in 2017 πŸ₯³
Resh I don't know about you but tujhe mile gift se mai bahut khush hoon 😳
Arey ! Hum tum ek lift me band ho aur light chali jaye πŸ˜†
Ishhh!! Pepper Spray
How did she know the person's gonna harm her ?
She must be a big fan of crime petrol and savdhaan India πŸ˜†
Extra savdhaani me shravan Ka kaam lga diya🀣
Ye lo special golden eyes for Sumo . Andhere me bhi dikhega 🀣

Taser, chakuπŸ˜† hand grenade , machine gun bhi rakh leti   πŸ˜†
Their conversation was damn hilarious 🀣
The flashbacks and the lyrics ❀️ . I'm in love with this song ❀️

He had nothing to lose. At least she was around him, at least she didn't cringe at his mere sight

Even if he is hurt he wants her around him ❀️
*Ehem Ehem* sexual tension between two .
Sumo busy with her ministrations and Shravan be like

Omg!! They kissed !!!
Damn!! Thodi der aur lift kharab kar deti tu toh kya jata tera
How can she just walk away? This woman is bipolar.

This that happened between us.." she said gesturing with her hands, "Was a mistake! It was just a moment. I'd rather you not make so much about it!"
Oh please

Shravan Malhotra got back his Oxford grad brains πŸ˜†
Let's see how he's gonna do raaz ka pardaphaash πŸ˜†
Awesome one πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Update soonish love !!
Take care! πŸ€—
Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago
Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unress

Hey Zoya!

For a moment there, I thought you were going to write a spin off based on what Namik said in one of his Periscope chats...

Shravan cornering Sumo in the elevator and the ultimate confession-Sumo refusing-Shravan on Mission Manaofy Madam Sumo!

But man...did we get more than that?! 😳

Bande ne kuch nahi kiya aur Madam ne sidha humlaa kar diya! πŸ˜†

How can you make Sumo sound adorable and moronic at the same time?!

Lawyer Saheb, agar aapki Sumo time paas ke liye chaku use karti toh aapke paas attempt to murder ke cases ka pahaad hota! 🀣

Aag laga hi di Sumo ne, Lawyer Saheb ke soye hue hormones ko jagake! πŸ˜‰

The entire elevator convo was lit man..!! πŸ˜†

And after the laughter riot you gave us the flashbacks...

The hurt and longing that's between these two... πŸ’”

The entire build up for the ultimate kiss was just perfect πŸ‘

Par Suman has to keep up a promise that she made to 'someone'!! Like seriously woman?!

Ab toh The Shravan Malhotra ko koi nahi rok sakta! He's gonna make her confess and that too like a Boss... 😎

Can't wait for the next part dude! This was amazing...

Underdog Of The Show: Suman madam ka basta! That bag was... 🀣

Update soon and till then

Love
Cas ❀️ Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice. ..very nice. .
Please continue. ..story getting interesting.
Please pm me 
shivaniballa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was amazing. πŸ₯³
Wish Ramu kaka would have witnessed this scene🀣
Do pm this to me! πŸ˜Š
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zoya this was beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘ read it before your p.mπŸ˜† so beautifully penned. ..tge way yiu described each and every moment made me go awww shravan turning on and sumo wanting him to was  made me blushπŸ€ͺ also how can I forget the song selectionπŸ‘πŸΌ one of my recent favourites...thanks a lot for this please update soon..
Love,
Dolly😊
Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is just adorable. cant wait for next update. Shravan jaisa banda itne paas ho to sumo ko bhi kaise control hoga.Thank God Shravan is using his lawyer mind. Hey update next part soon. 

Edited by Naamika - 7 years ago
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res πŸ˜ƒ
------
Unres πŸ˜›
Mere liye gift 😳
Aww I love you and I know you do too πŸ€—
Coming to your story. Yeh ekdum JHAKAAAS tha. I can't stop laughing in the first part. Saans v nhi le skte ab toh with our Sumo around 🀣 Cheene mein aag lg gyi Shravan ke 🀣
Bechara.
"You keep things that can save humanity?" 🀣
Really all the dialogues are hilarious.
Now comes the next phase. The passionate romantic phase. Iske liye itna hi bolungi k isse jo tu Hume feel krana chahti thi usme tu kamyaab ho gyi 🀣 
I don't know if I should feel bad about Shravan or happy for him k atleast kiss toh mili. But usko toh baht kuch krna hai yaad hai na 🀣 Lift ko thodi der aur kharab rakhti toh kya jata tera? Nobody would have mind
Next part mein yeh kami puri honi chahiye.
The song ❀️
I have told you before na I love chota ShraMan scenes in between. This was cherry on the cake for me. 
Ab jaldi next part upload kr before someone kill me 🀣
PS- I m very happy with this gift. But more than happy? Naah! Tere se jitna mile kam hai. Ise FF kr de phr everyone will be happy.
PPS- I think main bach gyi Pri k haathon murder hone se 🀣 
Edited by Perpetuity - 7 years ago
Nik03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res 😳
Unres
Zoya you are back that too with a Ts...yipeee!!
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
As usual , it was mind boggling!!
And the song is too apt for ShraMan ...

Sumo n her antics... 🀣
Bechara shravan !! πŸ˜†

Loveeed the way you described their passionate moment... 😳
It was soo awww!!

So Shravan will not be on devdas mode here... soo happy for that!!
Too much exitement for the next part...Cant wait!!

Thanks for the PM n plzzz cont sooonish...Eagerly waiting
Loads Of Love n πŸ€—
Nik

Edited by Nik03 - 7 years ago
minho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was sooo good pls continue soon loved it ❀️ πŸ‘