Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Most awaited episode 
Again Salman strikes. His act was so basic and he did not deserved the marks. But that's just normal now... And YAYY! Keep saying that Aish was sick and they had to do the act in 1 day LOL. That's so Salman-type bringing it again and again to gain sympathy. Shan also had to prepare act in just one day but did he keep on complaining about that ? NO. He just briefly stated on his social media but he didnt make a big deal out of it. I'm sure other contestants must have gone through but Salman is a king of complain. With each passing episode my respect for him goes to 0 to -100 to -200 

Superstar of the week ? What a joke. With performances like Sid and Teriya, this guy is superstar of week.  I'm fed up with SALMAN !!!!! Can't stop laughing !😆 this guy has become a joke now 

I was so happy to see Sumedh,Faisal and of course Shan. My 3 favourites in one show what a treat!

Sorry Sid and Teriya but all my attention was on Faisal and beatking. 

I was so upset when Sumedh didn't win DID4, I followed it so closely and then came to know how scripted these shows are. I always love his dancing,the way he catches the beats... beatking <3 
Those DID memories came back :D It was so much fun we used to vote him and I'm proud to say that I'm one of his first fans. It was my friends and I who came up with the name " summedhians" :P. We were only 10 at that time
And when he came to D3, I was so happy because he was working with Shantanu <3 . 

Farah is the worst judge ever, can someone tell me how Farah is such a popular choregrapher? Apart from bollywood masala,,does she know anything? Her comment about Sumedh was so dumb, telling him that people from Ashok Samrat dances so well LOL moment. Sumedh came from DID, how can she not know that? She doesn't know DID, she doesn't know Shan won WOD lol.  Dear Farah, Shan luck doesn't depend on Jacky what the heck? 

Is it just me or you guys too saw that Sumedh-Faisal-Shan eye lock.. saying high five (Friendship goals ) And how Shan hugged Sumedh :P

And for faisal what can I say ? No words can describe, glad he came <3  <3 

I didn't feel that Shan act was that bad! Missed Reyam,missed D3, ahh memories <3

Not in state to comment on performances but just want to say that I didn't like Salman at all, I preferred watching Bravo lol and also maybe Shan could have got more marks .Usual story :P 

Too busy fangirling on Sumedh, Faisal, Shantanu and reyam(for those who watched D3)
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago